A terroeist attack that was covered up

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Five American Muslin soldiers plotted to poison food on the base At Fort Jackson S.C. On Febuary 2010
I am on a lap top that isn't mine and cannot figure how to cut and paste the link.
When I get home tomrrow I will provide a link.
If anyone doubts this google five muslin soliders fort Jackson

Five individuals were arrested amid a probe into food poisoning at Fort Jackson U.S. military base, Fox News reported on Thursday (EST).
Sources told Fox the five men were detained in December over allegations that they attempted to poison the food supply at the South Carolina base.
They were all part of the base's Arabic translation training program, referred to in the Army as "Lima 09".
"Each of them uses Arabic as his first language," one source told Fox News.

Read more: Five Muslim soldiers arrested over Fort Jackson poison probe: report - NYPOST.com

Five individuals were arrested amid a probe into food poisoning at Fort Jackson U.S. military base, Fox News reported on Thursday (EST).
Sources told Fox the five men were detained in December over allegations that they attempted to poison the food supply at the South Carolina base.
They were all part of the base's Arabic translation training program, referred to in the Army as "Lima 09".
"Each of them uses Arabic as his first language," one source told Fox News.

Read more: Five Muslim soldiers arrested over Fort Jackson poison probe: report - NYPOST.com

Thank you

False.

FOXNews.com - Army Investigates Alleged Attempt by Soldiers to Poison Food at Fort Jackson

The ongoing probe began two months ago, Chris Grey, a spokesman for the Army’s Criminal Investigation Division, told Fox News.

The Army is taking the allegations “extremely seriously,” Grey said, but so far, "there is no credible information to support the allegations."

And use Arabic as their first language, two sources told Fox News. Another military source said they were Muslim. It wasn't clear whether they were still being held.

Grey would not confirm or deny the sources’ information.

So, the only official news is two months ago from this article's date, a probe took place, and two months later, no credible information to support the allegations. There is no confirmation about whether these people were Muslims. On top of that, this was on Fox News, not covered up.

Thread fail.

False.

FOXNews.com - Army Investigates Alleged Attempt by Soldiers to Poison Food at Fort Jackson

The ongoing probe began two months ago, Chris Grey, a spokesman for the Army’s Criminal Investigation Division, told Fox News.

The Army is taking the allegations “extremely seriously,” Grey said, but so far, "there is no credible information to support the allegations."

And use Arabic as their first language, two sources told Fox News. Another military source said they were Muslim. It wasn't clear whether they were still being held.

So, the only official news is two months ago from this article's date, a probe took place, and two months later, no credible information to support the allegations. There is no confirmation about whether these people were Muslims. On top of that, this was on Fox News, not covered up.

Thread fail.

You seem awful keen to dismiss it.

False.

Thread fail.

Just wondering how much air time did CBS NBC ABC MSNBC CNN give it? Or do you pick the news source that better helps you in your arguement? I thought according to the left Fox wasn't trust worthy

This happened in February, it was in ALL the major news sources. Here's some links.
Five Muslim soldiers arrested over Fort Jackson poison probe: report - NYPOST.com

From the link:

The Army is taking the allegations “extremely seriously,” Grey said, but so far, "there is no credible information to support the allegations".

EDIT: Beat me to it.

So now FOX is a new source? I wished the leftnut wackos would make their minds up

False.

Thread fail.

Perhaps because it's a six month old story with "no credible information". You seem awful keen to believe it.

This happened in February, it was in ALL the major news sources. Here's some links.
Five Muslim soldiers arrested over Fort Jackson poison probe: report - NYPOST.com

From the link:

The Army is taking the allegations “extremely seriously,” Grey said, but so far, "there is no credible information to support the allegations".

So now FOX is a new source? I wished the leftnut wackos would make their minds up

Never claimed it wasn't. It's a biased news source, but it's certainly a news source. You failed again.

False.

Thread fail.

Do you notice how they jump on the FOX IS A NEW SOURCE band wagon when it suits them?

Just wondering how much air time did CBS NBC ABC MSNBC CNN give it? Or do you pick the news source that better helps you in your arguement? I thought according to the left Fox wasn't trust worthy

I don't know, and I really don't care since I don't watch CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, or Fox News. I used Fox News because it's one source you won't go rabid about.

From the link:

Never claimed it wasn't. It's a biased news source, but it's certainly a news source. You failed again.

Are you saying that you are a left nut wacko?

I don't know, and I really don't care since I don't watch CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, or Fox News. I used Fox News because it's one source you won't go rabid about.

You used FOX because it was the onlt new source that you could find it. Plain and simple

You used FOX because it was the onlt new source that you could find it. Plain and simple

You are a moron.

Army probes allegations of poison at S.C. base - U.S. news - Life - Military - msnbc.com

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The Army has been investigating five Muslim soldiers over allegations of food poisoning at its largest training base, but has found "no credible evidence" to indicate any of them posed a threat, Army officials told NBC News on Friday.

Army spokeswoman Julia Simpkins said no soldiers were ever in danger at Fort Jackson, outside Columbia. Simpkins said the investigation continues.
Army officials told NBC News that the investigation began last December after one or more of the soldiers had "threatened to spit" into the food of other soldiers. The officials said it wasn't clear that this was a "serious threat," but an investigation by the Army's Criminal Investigative Division was launched nevertheless.

So far, they said, there was no evidence to indicate any of the five attempted to poison other soldiers' food.

False.

Thread fail.

Do you notice how they jump on the FOX IS A NEW SOURCE band wagon when it suits them?
What I noticed was you didn't blame Bush because it was PLANNED on his watch. Why am I not surprised by the CON$ervative hypocrisy?

False.

Thread fail.

Perhaps because it's a six month old story with "no credible information". You seem awful keen to believe it.

So tell me why is it that I come down to Fort Jackson and find out about this? I guess you're going to tell me you knew about this?

Forum List

Back