A terroeist attack that was covered up

Five American Muslin soldiers plotted to poison food on the base At Fort Jackson S.C. On Febuary 2010
I am on a lap top that isn't mine and cannot figure how to cut and paste the link.
When I get home tomrrow I will provide a link.
If anyone doubts this google five muslin soliders fort Jackson

Here is a link I think you will find REALLY useful:

Funbrain.com Spelling

Sorry bout that,

1. This kind of thing happens all the time.
2. And the *governement* wants all these stories killed, DOA.
3. They prefer that the media not alarm the masses.
4. Fools, idiots, this will end badly, because the truth about islam is being taken out of view.
5. Best way to give up your Nation as a right is to kill these types of stories.
6. Which happen all the time folks.
7. Some here think I a nut, but what the reality is, I right on target.
8. You just need to have a building to colapse on you to start to believe me.
9. And for some even that isn't enough to change your minds.
10. Don't be surprised when they come to get you idiots.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I believe there is a consorted effort to keep quite all stories envoling muslim, islam, and what they are doing, and planning agaisnt Americans as a whole, and Americans on the travel worldwide.
2. Its crazy insane, that those in the media, and our own government is squelching these types of evil men and evil actions.
3. The *People* need to know.
4. And its happenning right now, today even, all over America, they are covering up what islam is guilty for.
5. And only when they get the job done and kill the innocents, we hear about it.
6. I am outraged that this is taking place.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I believe there is a consorted effort to keep quite all stories envoling muslim, islam, and what they are doing, and planning agaisnt Americans as a whole, and Americans on the travel worldwide.
2. Its crazy insane, that those in the media, and our own government is squelching these types of evil men and evil actions.
3. The *People* need to know.
4. And its happenning right now, today even, all over America, they are covering up what islam is guilty for.
5. And only when they get the job done and kill the innocents, we hear about it.
6. I am outraged that this is taking place.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

agreed

Islamic fundamentalists are no stranger to murder, and it's possible if they possessed the power of the Pentagon they would currently be killing people and breaking their shit in North Carolina and California.

I have the same fundamental question about war that Smedley Butler had, namely why should anyone not risking his/her life in the fight be entitled to any monetary compensation?

"Take our friends the du Ponts, the powder people – didn't one of them testify before a Senate committee recently that their powder won the war? Or saved the world for democracy? Or something? How did they do in the war? They were a patriotic corporation. Well, the average earnings of the du Ponts for the period 1910 to 1914 were $6,000,000 a year. It wasn't much, but the du Ponts managed to get along on it.

"Now let's look at their average yearly profit during the war years, 1914 to 1918. Fifty-eight million dollars a year profit we find! Nearly ten times that of normal times, and the profits of normal times were pretty good. An increase in profits of more than 950 per cent."

WASHINGTON - U.S. Rep. Joe Wilson says five Muslim soldiers at Fort Jackson have been removed from active duty, and four of them discharged from the Army, in connection with an ongoing probe into alleged threats to poison food at the South Carolina base.

Read more: Soldiers removed from active duty in Fort Jackson probe - Local / Metro - TheState.com

Did you read your own source? Of course not.

From your source:

Wilson, a former military lawyer who served as a senior U.S. Energy Department attorney under President Ronald Reagan, said the soldiers were discharged because the initial investigation had uncovered instances of minor theft.
"They were stealing from other soldiers," Wilson said. "It was discovered that there had been petty crimes that were not related to the original allegations of food poisoning or disloyalty. The individuals were simply not trustworthy."

Read more: Soldiers removed from active duty in Fort Jackson probe - Local / Metro - TheState.com

They were removed from active duty because they had been stealing, not plotting to poison soldiers.

How many Muslim non-combatants has the US military killed since August 2, 1990?

How much profit has Wall Street "earned" from those deaths?

I haven't an answer but I also would like to know how many civilians have been killed in the name of Islim in the since 1990?

Significantly less.

Probably several orders of magnitude less.

I think your wrong. Look a little closer at my wording civilians not just in America but through out the world.

I think your wrong. Look a little closer at my wording civilians not just in America but through out the world.

I didn't misread what you said. Still certain it's significantly less.

Don't count on it. Because I never would have asked the question if there was any doubt.

Yeah, with a stellar posting history like yours. Nearly every OP of yours is proven wrong within a few posts.

Forum List

Back