A terroeist attack that was covered up

I didn't misread what you said. Still certain it's significantly less.

Don't count on it. Because I never would have asked the question if there was any doubt.

Yeah, with a stellar posting history like yours. Nearly every OP of yours is proven wrong within a few posts.

Never in your wildest dream. There has been but once on this board that I was proven wrong and that was about the Iarqi women in the military. But to let you know you never proven me wrong not once junior. I have spanked your ass a time or two.

Don't count on it. Because I never would have asked the question if there was any doubt.

Yeah, with a stellar posting history like yours. Nearly every OP of yours is proven wrong within a few posts.

Never in your wildest dream. There has been but once on this board that I was proven wrong and that was about the Iarqi women in the military. But to let you know you never proven me wrong not once junior. I have spanked your ass a time or two.

Well, let's start with this one.

1. There was no terrorist attack
2. It wasn't covered up

Since your thread title was "A terroeist attack that was covered up", that's a FAIL. You couldn't even spell terrorist correctly.

Forum List

Back