A STOLEN ELECTION: State Totals Minus Illegal Ballot Trafficking Numbers Give President Trump Decisive Victories in AZ, GA, MI, PA, and WI

Trump should have fought harder when the Election was stolen by the scum Rats from him and from Americans

He should have fought to the bitter end ....but sadly.....he just gave up....and that's very difficult for me to understand. Sad.

The truth is out there.

And how's Biden doing? Eh? One weakness after another is how. A clown-show administration with the "adults" in charge.

In March Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips from True the Vote testified before the Campaigns and Elections Committee in the Wisconsin Assembly on their investigation of ballot trafficking at ballot drop boxes in Wisconsin.
According to their testimony, 7% of the ballots in Wisconsin at the ballot drop boxes were likely fraudulent votes.
They estimate over 137,000 ballots were trafficked in Wisconsin. Joe Biden reportedly “won” Wisconsin by less than 21,000 votes. There is no evidence that any of the trafficked ballots went for President Donald Trump.
True the Vote later announced that they were seeing that same 7% trafficked mail-in ballot number in every state they had investigated.
The Gateway Pundit took the recorded numbers from the 2020 election and calculated how this would have affected the 2020 election.
According to our calculations, if you calculate in the trafficked ballots President Trump wins every battleground state that went to Joe Biden.
Here is our 2020 Ballot Trafficking Spreadsheet:
ballot-trafficking-corrections-true-the-vote-trump-biden-stolen-harvesting.jpg

So, a bunch of CONSERVATIVES, essentially a bunch of Tea Party people who support Trump, have testified that what they want to be true, is in fact true.

They say that 7% of the vote in Wisconsin is fraudulent.

They don't say which votes were fraudulent, they don't say if these fraudulent votes are for Trump or for Biden, but they take these fraudulent votes from Biden anyway because... because... I mean why the fuck not? It's convenient for their narrative to take them from Biden, we don't need to give a fuck whether they were or not, do we? No.

Then they post this shit on thegatewaypundit, another further right media outlet that is notorious for posting anything that's convenient for the right and Trump supporters, Tea Party supporters etc.

And now we're all supposed to bow down to their testimony, no evidence required, just them talking. The article doesn't even link their testimony, it just links the committee's webpage. There's NOTHING HERE.

And you say "The truth is out there."

I'm sure it is. But the truth is NOT what you posted. What you posted is complete crap that takes about 2 minutes to destroy.

Trump should have fought harder when the Election was stolen by the scum Rats from him and from Americans

He should have fought to the bitter end ....but sadly.....he just gave up....and that's very difficult for me to understand. Sad.

He "gave up" because he LOST.

Have you even tried reading the shit that was posted? It says NOTHING.

They claim 7% of the vote was fraudulent, but don't provide evidence. Then they assume that ALL the fraudulent votes must have been voting for Biden. So they take these votes away from Biden and then say "look, look, look, Trump won".

I mean, this is childish nonsense.

OK, good poster Excalibur that sounds really really alarming.
Most especially for our democracy and our free vote.

Now what?
What are you personally gonna do about it?
Do you have the gumption, the git-er-don moxie, the grit in you, to go to your local FBI office? your state's top election official? or even your county sheriff.....and file an official complaint?

It seems to the forum that doing such is the best test of one's true patriotism, your true sense of responsibility towards our republic.
Looks to me like remarkably "good poster" excalibur struck exactly the right chord.
Anonymously whining under a fake name on the internet hardly seems, to me, to be the most effective, the most substantiative effort in being a good American. Nor does it sound very manly. IMHO
I know I can't be the only one who wants to know why you posted the definition of "irony"

The courts too? Looks like damn near the whole country is out to get you. You should go hide in the woods somewhere.
Democrat and other swamp judges---------all political especially with Soros paying to put corrupt judges in office and Zuckerberg donating to judges and election officials in charge of the counting.

The truth is out there.

And how's Biden doing? Eh? One weakness after another is how. A clown-show administration with the "adults" in charge.

In March Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips from True the Vote testified before the Campaigns and Elections Committee in the Wisconsin Assembly on their investigation of ballot trafficking at ballot drop boxes in Wisconsin.
According to their testimony, 7% of the ballots in Wisconsin at the ballot drop boxes were likely fraudulent votes.
They estimate over 137,000 ballots were trafficked in Wisconsin. Joe Biden reportedly “won” Wisconsin by less than 21,000 votes. There is no evidence that any of the trafficked ballots went for President Donald Trump.
True the Vote later announced that they were seeing that same 7% trafficked mail-in ballot number in every state they had investigated.
The Gateway Pundit took the recorded numbers from the 2020 election and calculated how this would have affected the 2020 election.
According to our calculations, if you calculate in the trafficked ballots President Trump wins every battleground state that went to Joe Biden.
Here is our 2020 Ballot Trafficking Spreadsheet:
ballot-trafficking-corrections-true-the-vote-trump-biden-stolen-harvesting.jpg

Gateway Pundit 😂😂😂😂

Forum List

Back