A STOLEN ELECTION: State Totals Minus Illegal Ballot Trafficking Numbers Give President Trump Decisive Victories in AZ, GA, MI, PA, and WI

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The truth is out there.

And how's Biden doing? Eh? One weakness after another is how. A clown-show administration with the "adults" in charge.

In March Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips from True the Vote testified before the Campaigns and Elections Committee in the Wisconsin Assembly on their investigation of ballot trafficking at ballot drop boxes in Wisconsin.
According to their testimony, 7% of the ballots in Wisconsin at the ballot drop boxes were likely fraudulent votes.
They estimate over 137,000 ballots were trafficked in Wisconsin. Joe Biden reportedly “won” Wisconsin by less than 21,000 votes. There is no evidence that any of the trafficked ballots went for President Donald Trump.
True the Vote later announced that they were seeing that same 7% trafficked mail-in ballot number in every state they had investigated.
The Gateway Pundit took the recorded numbers from the 2020 election and calculated how this would have affected the 2020 election.
According to our calculations, if you calculate in the trafficked ballots President Trump wins every battleground state that went to Joe Biden.
Here is our 2020 Ballot Trafficking Spreadsheet:
ballot-trafficking-corrections-true-the-vote-trump-biden-stolen-harvesting.jpg

The truth is out there.

And how's Biden doing? Eh? One weakness after another is how. A clown-show administration with the "adults" in charge.

In March Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips from True the Vote testified before the Campaigns and Elections Committee in the Wisconsin Assembly on their investigation of ballot trafficking at ballot drop boxes in Wisconsin.
According to their testimony, 7% of the ballots in Wisconsin at the ballot drop boxes were likely fraudulent votes.
They estimate over 137,000 ballots were trafficked in Wisconsin. Joe Biden reportedly “won” Wisconsin by less than 21,000 votes. There is no evidence that any of the trafficked ballots went for President Donald Trump.
True the Vote later announced that they were seeing that same 7% trafficked mail-in ballot number in every state they had investigated.
The Gateway Pundit took the recorded numbers from the 2020 election and calculated how this would have affected the 2020 election.
According to our calculations, if you calculate in the trafficked ballots President Trump wins every battleground state that went to Joe Biden.

And they STILL had to inject 130,000 fake votes in for Xiden, in the dead of night on 4 Nov, to drag that senile train wreck across the finish line.

The truth is out there.

No doubt JackOfNoTrades will be along any minute now to tell us there is nothing to see here neither and for everyone to just move on and ignore it all because this has all been debunked as fake news long ago despite being brand new while never actually providing us with a single clue or hint how he even knows any of that!

That and how I need to start a thread he has no interest nor intention in ever participating in.

I swear, Jack is one really special gifted dude! Psychic practically! I am in awe.

188-1889173_vector-illustration-of-hydraulic-hand-jigger-forklift-floor.jpg

They estimate over 137,000 ballots were trafficked in Wisconsin.

"State Totals Minus Illegal Ballot Trafficking Numbers Give President Trump Decisive Victories in AZ, GA, MI, PA, and WI"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, good poster Excalibur that sounds really really alarming.
Most especially for our democracy and our free vote.

Now what?
What are you personally gonna do about it?
Do you have the gumption, the git-er-don moxie, the grit in you, to go to your local FBI office? your state's top election official? or even your county sheriff.....and file an official complaint?

It seems to the forum that doing such is the best test of one's true patriotism, your true sense of responsibility towards our republic.

Anonymously whining under a fake name on the internet hardly seems, to me, to be the most effective, the most substantiative effort in being a good American. Nor does it sound very manly. IMHO

YMMV

The truth is out there.

Now we're getting somewhere. Why hasn't all that evidence been presented to a court somewhere?

Yet here you are.

Yet, it ain't my poor avatar with the screechy complaining over some 'fraudulent vote' fantagasm and claiming to have proof it was stolen.
Yet, some claim they got the goods, the deadsolidperfect proof the 2020 election was stolen.
And here you are.

Yet, it ain't my poor avatar with the screechy complaining over some 'fraudulent vote' fantagasm and claiming to have proof it was stolen.
Yet, some claim they got the goods, the deadsolidperfect proof the 2020 election was stolen.
And here you are.
bllblabblablablablablabla

Go play in traffic, windbag.

Go play in traffic, windbag.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good poster Oddball, trust me.......it is NOT my avatar's intention to discombobulate your avatar.
If the posts upset you, frustrate you, well......you need to know, all of that is unintentional on my avatar's part.

In other words, it's all on you.

But we wish you well, and hope you have better luck in your life. ;)

Forum List

Back