A special Christmas message from Melania Trump!

I don’t recall democrats ever saying how ugly hw bush’s wife was.

If you were honest you'd remember what vile pigs you were to Laura Bush. But we are talking about your shameless hate of Melania.

And we didn’t pick on gws wife who was only a librarian. But you commented on Hillary’s candles and called Michelle a man or ape.

Trump literally married a whore who only married him for his money. She certainly didn’t come into the relationship with $20 million dollars like only liar here claimed.

Barack literally married a man.

Ones anyone here take you seriously?

A hell of a lot more than take you seriously, Silly Bonobo.

The left here hates me, and that's fine. To be loved by Nazis and Maoists is the opposite of my goal.

You are merely irrelevant. You and danielpalos are comedic relief, lightweight morons who spew slogans with zero understanding of what the slogans you're trained to bleat mean.

I don’t recall democrats ever saying how ugly hw bush’s wife was.

If you were honest you'd remember what vile pigs you were to Laura Bush. But we are talking about your shameless hate of Melania.

And we didn’t pick on gws wife who was only a librarian. But you commented on Hillary’s candles and called Michelle a man or ape.

Trump literally married a whore who only married him for his money. She certainly didn’t come into the relationship with $20 million dollars like only liar here claimed.

Barack literally married a man.
I don’t hate Melania. She handled herself gracefully and kept her mouth shut. Silently I felt she rooted against trump too. I feel bad for her sort of. But then I hear she’s a bitch to the help. It depends on if she’s nice to the help. If she is, I like her. If not I don’t. Same with ivanka. i hear she’s a bitch but she seems nice when a camera is in front of her.

i only attack republican women because of how you attack Pelosi, Hillary, Michelle Obama and dr biden.

I would never think to point out how ugly carli fiorino was. Trump did that

The left here hates me, and that's fine. To be loved by Nazis and Maoists is the opposite of my goal.

You are merely irrelevant. You and danielpalos are comedic relief, lightweight morons who spew slogans with zero understanding of what the slogans you're trained to bleat mean.
You’re a conspiracy theorist right wing nut job who’s calling for hanging democrats.

Who here on the right agrees with you?

Anyone who agrees with you, you deep state swamp rino idiots. Do you also want to hang the republican governor of Georgia because he cheated trump too?

I bet not a lot of republicans agree with you a fanatic. Maybe usmb has a lot of right wing fanatics.

We don’t laugh at you anymore because one of you got elected president. Now we take you very seriously. And you would attempt a coup, and hang your political rivals.

I think we should have taken you all out at your Christmas parties last night. While you were all gathered together not social distancing.

You really have to feel sorry for the left when the best they can do is attack a woman.

Your team spent 8 long years attacking Michelle Obama. Spare us the faux outrage ;-)
Nothing faux about it. Name anything she did that actually helped. The school lunch thing was an unmitigated failure. Some of her messages were not only subversive but racist.

Oh nonsense. She improved school lunches and had a huge hit with her fitness program. She conducted herself with grace and dignity (no jackets that said "I don't care - Do you?") Also, she didn't whine about how the media was bullying her and she made some excellent speeches (which were then plagiarized by Mel).

What did the last FLOTUS do - Be Best? :laughing0301:

melania-degree-579b8be33df78c327636c413.jpg

2gmejv.jpg

She has been a wonderful First Lady you Marxist piece of shit. Your fucking day is coming soon you pig.

Why do you guys constantly throw Marx around? It’s losing power with each use especially when you use it in every discussion. How is bashing the whore melania Marxist?

No matter what anyone wants to call melania, this boring use of "Marxist" in every comment is totally worn out. It seems that right-wingers have been issued a list to insults to throw around even though they don't know the meaning of them. There is also "commie," "ChiCom," "traitor," and a few others, which demonstrate the user's inability to think.

Descriptions are not insults. obama is a shitstain because he looks just like a tidy whitey skidmark.

Obama is a very handsome man. Trump is ugly. He may not have always been ugly but he’s ugly now. And fat.

All those hamburders went straight to his ass, belly and chin! :D

unflattering-donald-trump-chin-photo-ps-battle-fb2-png__700.jpg

Right on the nose.

As long as we are in charge fine. Your claims have to have some merit. Keep in mind trump had a lot of shady connections with russia. Flynn went to jail. Michael Cohen went to jail for other illegal things trump did Too matter of fact

No biden buddies will go to jail for their dealings with china

Of course not, there is no law.

If we want to restore the law, we have to start hanging democrats from lampposts.
You agree with this unkotare?

....She improved school lunches and had a huge hit with her fitness program....

Federally mandated, tasteless slop that was tossed in the trash by the millions of tons, while the 'fitness' guru's ass continued to expand beyond the ambition of garment or doorway.

1608999901395.png

1609000091463.png

She has been a wonderful First Lady you Marxist piece of shit. Your fucking day is coming soon you pig.

Why do you guys constantly throw Marx around? It’s losing power with each use especially when you use it in every discussion. How is bashing the whore melania Marxist?

No matter what anyone wants to call melania, this boring use of "Marxist" in every comment is totally worn out. It seems that right-wingers have been issued a list to insults to throw around even though they don't know the meaning of them. There is also "commie," "ChiCom," "traitor," and a few others, which demonstrate the user's inability to think.

Descriptions are not insults. obama is a shitstain because he looks just like a tidy whitey skidmark.

Deliberately false descriptions are both insults and lies. Your obsession with a reasonably good former president is ridiculous, and you seem to worship this white-trash trump. What's that about?

You really have to feel sorry for the left when the best they can do is attack a woman.

Your team spent 8 long years attacking Michelle Obama. Spare us the faux outrage ;-)
Nothing faux about it. Name anything she did that actually helped. The school lunch thing was an unmitigated failure. Some of her messages were not only subversive but racist.

Oh nonsense. She improved school lunches and had a huge hit with her fitness program. She conducted herself with grace and dignity (no jackets that said "I don't care - Do you?") Also, she didn't whine about how the media was bullying her and she made some excellent speeches (which were then plagiarized by Mel).

2gmejv.jpg
Chicom Joe told America that his wife was a doctor and Whoopie Goldberg wants to make her surgeon general.

2gmejv.jpg
Funny her cause was online bullies when she is married to one. Another example of republicans obvious blatant hypocrisy

I don’t hate Melania.

Bullshit.

You hate who the party tells you to hate.

This whole thread is another hate orgy by you commie piles of shit.

Your way of creating unity.

She handled herself gracefully and kept her mouth shut. Silently I felt she rooted against trump too. I feel bad for her sort of. But then I hear she’s a bitch to the help. It depends on if she’s nice to the help. If she is, I like her. If not I don’t. Same with ivanka. i hear she’s a bitch but she seems nice when a camera is in front of her.

i only attack republican women because of how you attack Pelosi, Hillary, Michelle Obama and dr biden.

You attack Americans because you hate America, as your filthy traitor party has trained you to do.

You celebrate that there is no rule of law and seek to use federal troops to oppress the enemies of the party - the scapegoat whites.

Obama is a very handsome man. Trump is ugly. He may not have always been ugly but he’s ugly now. And fat.

What a sad little pile of shit you are, Herr Himmler.

Notice how he has to photoshop pictures. That's because democrats lie. Always.

I don’t hate Melania.

Bullshit.

You hate who the party tells you to hate.

This whole thread is another hate orgy by you commie piles of shit.

Your way of creating unity.

She handled herself gracefully and kept her mouth shut. Silently I felt she rooted against trump too. I feel bad for her sort of. But then I hear she’s a bitch to the help. It depends on if she’s nice to the help. If she is, I like her. If not I don’t. Same with ivanka. i hear she’s a bitch but she seems nice when a camera is in front of her.

You attack Americans because you hate America, as your filthy traitor party has trained you to do.

You celebrate that there is no rule of law and seek to use federal troops to oppress the enemies of the party - the scapegoat whites.
I don’t hate America. I want certain rules and regulations but ultimately it’s my country I don’t hate my country. I hate you running my country is all. But I won’t start a civil war if you win next time. just don’t try stealing again.

When is the last time Melania spoke publically? Or ivanka. Or Jared or eric or don jr? They don’t talk they tweet. Cause when they talk they say stupid shit.

Melania was allowed two words. Be Best

I don’t hate America. I want certain rules and regulations but ultimately it’s my country I don’t hate my country. I hate you running my country is all. But I won’t start a civil war if you win next time. just don’t try stealing again.

America is defined by our Constitution which was written by the men your Brown Shirts tear statues of down. America is defined by the concept of justice for all, which you Communists have utterly destroyed with your two tiered legal system where party member are utterly immune to the laws that are used as a club against the proles.

America is a place where any person can become anything with hard work, but you Communists crush hard work, waging war on small business to benefit Amazon and Walmart - who bribe the holy fuck our of the Communist party - using the designer Wuhan virus as an excuse for your assault.

Yes, you hate America and are fighting a civil war to end the land of liberty. You started a civil war because we won last time.

When is the last time Melania spoke publically? Or ivanka. Or Jared or eric or don jr? They don’t talk they tweet. Cause when they talk they say stupid shit.

Melania was allowed two words. Be Best

Colbert "For everyone on Mel's team that signed off on 'Be Best'? BE BETTER!" :cool-45:

Forum List

Back