A special Christmas message from Melania Trump!

These are for my workers here

tamales.jpeg

Dr biden explains why republicans throw around the Marxist insult. It’s cause they got nothing else. Glad to have a dr for a first lady. Melania was over her head. She only looks good. Turns out she’s a bitch too. Real mean to the help. Ivanka too

Uh stupid fuck, you grasp that Melania trump is fluent in 5 languages and had made over $20 million on her own prior to marrying Donald.

Jill Biden has a doctorate in education. She is not qualified to pontificate on why Americans properly identify democrats. It is no more valid than the opinion of a wino on skid row - and only marginally more valid than your opinion.
Whoopie Goldberg said that Dr. Biden is a brilliant doctor who should be surgeon general.
Is that what set it off? Well consider all the trump buddies who were not qualified got appointed to a lot of positions they had no business being in. Like an anti global warming guy being in charge of our environment. Devos, Rick Perry and Ben Carson.

So why couldn’t she be surgeon general? She would listen to the doctors who answer to her.

What made Jared and ivanka qualified to have such power?

She has been a wonderful First Lady you Marxist piece of shit. Your fucking day is coming soon you pig.

Why do you guys constantly throw Marx around? It’s losing power with each use especially when you use it in every discussion. How is bashing the whore melania Marxist?

No matter what anyone wants to call melania, this boring use of "Marxist" in every comment is totally worn out. It seems that right-wingers have been issued a list to insults to throw around even though they don't know the meaning of them. There is also "commie," "ChiCom," "traitor," and a few others, which demonstrate the user's inability to think.

Descriptions are not insults. obama is a shitstain because he looks just like a tidy whitey skidmark.

Obama is a very handsome man. Trump is ugly. He may not have always been ugly but he’s ugly now. And fat.

You really have to feel sorry for the left when the best they can do is attack a woman.
I thought the same thing when a week ago all the republicans like rush and fox started attacking dr biden.

This is retaliation bitch.
So it makes everything fine. So you are going to be all twitter patted and praising the republicans when they riot, burn and kill in mostly peaceful demonstrations. You are going to be more then joyful when Biden and friends come under investigation. Because tit for tat is the name of the game right?

You really have to feel sorry for the left when the best they can do is attack a woman.

Your team spent 8 long years attacking Michelle Obama. Spare us the faux outrage ;-)
Nothing faux about it. Name anything she did that actually helped. The school lunch thing was an unmitigated failure. Some of her messages were not only subversive but racist.

Why do you guys constantly throw Marx around? It’s losing power with each use especially when you use it in every discussion. How is bashing the whore melania Marxist?

Because if you’re not one of them, the only other choice is communist.
Maybe dr. Biden isn’t a medical doctor but maybe she knows something about human psychology and she’ll be good at explaining the mind of the classic deplorable.

My neighbor is a republican. Or die hard trump supporter. Has the sign in his window my governor is an idiot. Last night he had a Xmas party. So not only is trumps leadership responsible for the 300,000 deaths, so too are our neighbors who are throwing these super spreader parties.

You know if there is ever a civil war it will be so easy to take them out. All we have to do is wait for thanksgiving and Christmas and they’ll all be together.
in the minds of the failed left failure is good and growth and prosperity is bad now that is deplorable

You’ve never heard her speak even a 3rd language. So considering trump lies about everything big and small, I’m calling bullshit. That’s just trying to put lipstick on a pig.

My girlfriend speaks three. English, Belarus and Russia. Bfd.

Most White conservative male Americans can only speak 1 language but most illegal aliens can speak two. So what’s the point?

You are a Maoist - a notorious liar.

Yes, i have heard Melania Trump speak several languages, French, German, and English.

But you are demagogue who specializes in slander and libel of those your filthy traitor party has conditioned you to hate,.

We care. If it was someone at one of those rallies trump held that would be evidence that social gatherings during a pandemic is not a good idea.

This pandemic is absolutely trumps fault. He told people to not wear masks.

You're a fucking liar, Herr Himmler.

He compared wearing a mask to carrying a purse. My neighbor is a die hard trump supporter. He had a fucking party the other night. Had a lot of people in his place.

You're neighbor is a patriot and you are a pile of shit.

and lots of republicans had Christmas parties. So two weeks from now people are going to die.

Had we only had the sense to riot instead. Da Wuhan Be WOKE yo.

It might not be one of the idiots who went to the party. It might be a grandparent or kid in my family. It might be me. I might touch a doorknob that one of these idiots touched. I live in a condo. That party should have been illegal.

So we are never going to solve this when so many republicans won’t use common sense, Hopefully the vaccine comes quick.

If it only killed 10% of the people at the party I’d be ok with them getting together. But their irresponsibility is infecting the rest of us.

Well, if millions of Americans die from celebrating Christmas, that's millions less you democrats will need to put in the gas chambers, Herr Himmler.

Obama is a very handsome man. Trump is ugly. He may not have always been ugly but he’s ugly now. And fat.

What about Michelle, is she a handsome man too? Barry makes your mouth water, hoping he shoots a load down your through, but what about big Mike?

I'm not judging your love of cock, what ever floats your boat.

Orange Jesus won't be forgotten. He'll forever populate the list of America's Worst Presidents.

Only in the minds of the bitter and the stupid.

If the Maoists can steal the Georgia run offs, Trump will be erased along Washington and Jefferson. The party has new heroes.

When Chairman Mao founded America he recognized that Der Juden, the whites, were the problem that must be solved. Children will be taught this GLORIOUS peoples truth.

1608996411921.png

I thought the same thing when a week ago all the republicans like rush and fox started attacking dr biden.

This is retaliation bitch.
So it makes everything fine. So you are going to be all twitter patted and praising the republicans when they riot, burn and kill in mostly peaceful demonstrations. You are going to be more then joyful when Biden and friends come under investigation. Because tit for tat is the name of the game right?
As long as we are in charge fine. Your claims have to have some merit. Keep in mind trump had a lot of shady connections with russia. Flynn went to jail. Michael Cohen went to jail for other illegal things trump did Too matter of fact

No biden buddies will go to jail for their dealings with china

Because if you’re not one of them, the only other choice is communist.
Maybe dr. Biden isn’t a medical doctor but maybe she knows something about human psychology and she’ll be good at explaining the mind of the classic deplorable.

My neighbor is a republican. Or die hard trump supporter. Has the sign in his window my governor is an idiot. Last night he had a Xmas party. So not only is trumps leadership responsible for the 300,000 deaths, so too are our neighbors who are throwing these super spreader parties.

You know if there is ever a civil war it will be so easy to take them out. All we have to do is wait for thanksgiving and Christmas and they’ll all be together.
in the minds of the failed left failure is good and growth and prosperity is bad now that is deplorable
If that were true about us I would agree. But it’s not. It’s your delusion.

Your way is the destruction of the middle class and the rise of kings and queens only they are just called billionaires.

There will still be an American middle class. It will just be a lot smaller and poorer .

The masses will be the working poor. In England the kings and queens called them the rabble.

And the funny thing is you rabble here in America get to vote and you vote for the kings and queens. Because you are in the middle class. Meanwhile the next gereation isn’t expected to do as well as you did.

Why? People people in your era were paid well and even got pensions. Social security and Medicare.

We just want to make the middle class better but that means the kings and queens are going to have to pay higher taxes.

As long as we are in charge fine. Your claims have to have some merit. Keep in mind trump had a lot of shady connections with russia. Flynn went to jail. Michael Cohen went to jail for other illegal things trump did Too matter of fact

Of course not, there is no law.

If we want to restore the law, we have to start hanging democrats from lampposts.

What about Michelle, is she a handsome man too? Barry makes your mouth water, hoping he shoots a load down your through, but what about big Mike?

I'm not judging your love of cock, what ever floats your boat.
I don’t recall democrats ever saying how ugly hw bush’s wife was. And we didn’t pick on gws wife who was only a librarian. But you commented on Hillary’s candles and called Michelle a man or ape.

Trump literally married a whore who only married him for his money. She certainly didn’t come into the relationship with $20 million dollars like only liar here claimed.

Of course not, there is no law.

If we want to restore the law, we have to start hanging democrats from lampposts.
Ones anyone here take you seriously?

Forum List

Back