A smarter Trumpless immigration reform is needed

You are in the low percentage dude. You have offer no solution to illegals except your Rambo attitude. You are clueless.
Let me see. what is your solution?
I posted a link to a thread I made. Its a few posts up. Check it out.

I just did...... And you call that a solution? That is a solution coming from a Rambo laughable style. That is just plain clueless dude.
This problem is far more complicated than a Rambo style solution. As I said your own Trump is even confused. Come up something else that is acceptable to high percentage to Americans.
Tell me what was wrong with it. ELABORATE :D

As I expected from your Rambo style of solution. Dude that is deplorable. That is not acceptable to high percentage of Americans.
1. Agree. Fine employers. But how would you know if they hired illegals?
2. Agree. E-Verify........... But what living quarters are you talking about?
3. Not acceptable..... What are you going to do with at least 20 millions American kids that are here? Parents? And those law abiding illegals that are paying taxes?
Deprive american kids from schooling, ER, health care? Are you serious? Either you or I like it or not these illegals are driving without driver license.
4. Make becoming a citizen easier..... What do you mean? Do you expect Americans will fill in those jobs if they vacated?

My solution is very simple just like the majority of Americans............ Grant them amnesty. They are fully imbedded into our economy and society. Deportation is not acceptable.
1. Do you know what everify is?
2. Places to live at
3. Americans are not illegals you frikkin moron.
4. Do you know what becoming a citizen means?
So you basically support HISTORICAL FAILURE. It's fucking INSANE.

Look idiot ignorant Rambo. Your solution is nothing more than just a hatred and creating more problems than a solutions.
Your solutions doesn't fit to majority of Americans. You don't know shit.[/QUOTE]
You goddamn moron. YOUR SOLUTION IS DOCUMENTED FAILURE. Why cant you get that through your head?
It has NOTHING To do with hate, and more about fixing problems in OUR country. But limp wristed dumbfucks like you only focus on band aids. Like little children do.
Grow some balls you goddamn coward.[/QUOTE]

You did not even bother to answer my simple questions (post 1116 ) item 3..... Because you have no clue what you are talking about.
Yes it has something to do with you hate and your stupidity. Because your solution doesn't accomplish anything but creating more problems. Coward? I'm talking about majority of Americans that support my idea. YOU..... are in the lowest percentage. Even good common sense republican agree with me. Moron.[/QUOTE]
I don't? You are supporting something that has HISTORICALLY incited more illegals. It is a FACT. Yours is not a solution. Mine is taking away incentive. If they didn't have incentive, why would they come?

I posted a link to a thread I made. Its a few posts up. Check it out.

I just did...... And you call that a solution? That is a solution coming from a Rambo laughable style. That is just plain clueless dude.
This problem is far more complicated than a Rambo style solution. As I said your own Trump is even confused. Come up something else that is acceptable to high percentage to Americans.

As I expected from your Rambo style of solution. Dude that is deplorable. That is not acceptable to high percentage of Americans.
3. Not acceptable..... What are you going to do with at least 20 millions American kids that are here? Parents? And those law abiding illegals that are paying taxes?
Deprive american kids from schooling, ER, health care? Are you serious? Either you or I like it or not these illegals are driving without driver license.
4. Make becoming a citizen easier..... What do you mean? Do you expect Americans will fill in those jobs if they vacated?

My solution is very simple just like the majority of Americans............ Grant them amnesty. They are fully imbedded into our economy and society. Deportation is not acceptable.
2. Places to live at

Look idiot ignorant Rambo. Your solution is nothing more than just a hatred and creating more problems than a solutions.
Your solutions doesn't fit to majority of Americans. You don't know shit.
You goddamn moron. YOUR SOLUTION IS DOCUMENTED FAILURE. Why cant you get that through your head?
It has NOTHING To do with hate, and more about fixing problems in OUR country. But limp wristed dumbfucks like you only focus on band aids. Like little children do.
Grow some balls you goddamn coward.[/QUOTE]

You did not even bother to answer my simple questions (post 1116 ) item 3..... Because you have no clue what you are talking about.
Yes it has something to do with you hate and your stupidity. Because your solution doesn't accomplish anything but creating more problems. Coward? I'm talking about majority of Americans that support my idea. YOU..... are in the lowest percentage. Even good common sense republican agree with me. Moron.[/QUOTE]
I don't? You are supporting something that has HISTORICALLY incited more illegals. It is a FACT. Yours is not a solution. Mine is taking away incentive. If they didn't have incentive, why would they come?[/QUOTE]

I know you don't because you are coward and just ignorant.........
You are confused. Where in my post that I support illegals coming here?
I'm talking about illegals that are already here. What you going to do with 20+ or so millions American babies that are here? And their illegal parents?

2. Places to live at

Grow some balls you goddamn coward.

I don't? You are supporting something that has HISTORICALLY incited more illegals. It is a FACT. Yours is not a solution. Mine is taking away incentive. If they didn't have incentive, why would they come?[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about illegals that are already here. What you going to do with 20+ or so millions American babies that are here? And their illegal parents?[/QUOTE]
Americans are not illegals.
You obviously DO support illegals coming here considering you support policies that incite them. FACT

The great majority of Americans agree with charwin, TN, not you.
A majority of Russians agreed with stalin. Whats your point?
One, that is a fallacy of false authority. No one cares what the Russians think about Stalin. Two, it is a fallacy of poisoning the well: oooh, Stalin, bad. Charwin and I are telling you that the great number of Americans will demand in the next administration to resolve the issue. And sheep like you are going to be unhappy little bahs.

2. Places to live at

Yes it has something to do with you hate and your stupidity. Because your solution doesn't accomplish anything but creating more problems. Coward? I'm talking about majority of Americans that support my idea. YOU..... are in the lowest percentage. Even good common sense republican agree with me. Moron.

I'm talking about illegals that are already here. What you going to do with 20+ or so millions American babies that are here? And their illegal parents?[/QUOTE]
You obviously DO support illegals coming here considering you support policies that incite them. FACT[/QUOTE]

So you admits anchor babies are not illegals.... So what are you going to do with their parents that are illegals? You are very WRONG..... I do not support illegals coming here. We already have millions of them here. Illegal immigration problem is not as simple as cutting the freebies. Is far too complex than YOU can imagine.

I agree with the comments of Marcella Wolfe who wrote a letter to the Salt Lake Tribune that a smarter immigration reform program that excludes Trumpian excess should be enacted by Congress.

"I applaud The Salt Lake Tribune for the "Out of Africa into the heart of Mormondom" article. As a newcomer to the Salt Lake area, a member of the Catholic community and a provider within the area of behavioral health services, I cannot understand how anyone from either the LDS or Catholic communities within Utah are able to support the Trump policies on immigration and exclusion of others who have a different belief and/or cultural system.

Both the LDS and Catholic communities see the value of opening up our world to those who are experiencing persecution and war and those who yearn for peace for themselves and their children. Let's confront the Trump ideology by taking sides and supporting a revised but fair immigration policy which is not a part of the Trump platform." Letter: Mormons and Catholics alike believe in helping immigrants
The far right in the Senate seems to be the impediment to any progress on immigration reform.

Obviously they don't want any reform.

So that means nothing changes.

2. Places to live at

Yes it has something to do with you hate and your stupidity. Because your solution doesn't accomplish anything but creating more problems. Coward? I'm talking about majority of Americans that support my idea. YOU..... are in the lowest percentage. Even good common sense republican agree with me. Moron.
I don't? You are supporting something that has HISTORICALLY incited more illegals. It is a FACT. Yours is not a solution. Mine is taking away incentive. If they didn't have incentive, why would they come?

You obviously DO support illegals coming here considering you support policies that incite them. FACT[/QUOTE]

So you admits anchor babies are not illegals.... So what are you going to do with their parents that are illegals? You are very WRONG..... I do not support illegals coming here. We already have millions of them here. Illegal immigration problem is not as simple as cutting the freebies. Is far too complex than YOU can imagine.[/QUOTE]
No it isn't. If you support something that incites something, you might as well be supporting it.

2. Places to live at

I'm talking about illegals that are already here. What you going to do with 20+ or so millions American babies that are here? And their illegal parents?

So you admits anchor babies are not illegals.... So what are you going to do with their parents that are illegals? You are very WRONG..... I do not support illegals coming here. We already have millions of them here. Illegal immigration problem is not as simple as cutting the freebies. Is far too complex than YOU can imagine.[/QUOTE]
No it isn't. If you support something that incites something, you might as well be supporting it.[/QUOTE]

For you it isn't because you don't have a clue. I asked you a very simple questions and you cannot even answer it. So far all you offered was cutting the incentives. Illegals are fully imbedded in our society and economy.

You obviously DO support illegals coming here considering you support policies that incite them. FACT

No it isn't. If you support something that incites something, you might as well be supporting it.[/QUOTE]

For you it isn't because you don't have a clue. I asked you a very simple questions and you cannot even answer it. So far all you offered was cutting the incentives. Illegals are fully imbedded in our society and economy.[/QUOTE]
Illegals make up like 5% of our work force. We have MILLIONS of able bodied americans without work.
The parents? Send their asses back. If they don't take their kids, so be it. All that money we would save could ensure their survival. After all, they are americans.
Yes, they are embedded, but they shouldn't be.
Look dude, your policy is failure. Its a FACT. There is no scooting around it, just the way it is. They are embedded, but they shouldn't be. You cant just give in to people that don't support laws. That is cowardice. That is anarchy.

The great majority of Americans agree with charwin, TN, not you.
A majority of Russians agreed with stalin. Whats your point?
One, that is a fallacy of false authority. No one cares what the Russians think about Stalin. Two, it is a fallacy of poisoning the well: oooh, Stalin, bad. Charwin and I are telling you that the great number of Americans will demand in the next administration to resolve the issue. And sheep like you are going to be unhappy little bahs.
You call me a sheep because I actually live in reality and KNOW amnesty is an insane policy. You sound fucking retarded. I know that's normal, but I mean really retarded..

So you admits anchor babies are not illegals.... So what are you going to do with their parents that are illegals? You are very WRONG..... I do not support illegals coming here. We already have millions of them here. Illegal immigration problem is not as simple as cutting the freebies. Is far too complex than YOU can imagine.

For you it isn't because you don't have a clue. I asked you a very simple questions and you cannot even answer it. So far all you offered was cutting the incentives. Illegals are fully imbedded in our society and economy.[/QUOTE]
Illegals make up like 5% of our work force. We have MILLIONS of able bodied americans without work.
The parents? Send their asses back. If they don't take their kids, so be it. All that money we would save could ensure their survival. After all, they are americans.
Look dude, your policy is failure. Its a FACT. There is no scooting around it, just the way it is. They are embedded, but they shouldn't be. You cant just give in to people that don't support laws. That is cowardice. That is anarchy.[/QUOTE]

1. Yes we have millions of Americans that are not working. But are they really willing to take on these jobs from illegals? Are they willing to work in agricultural, poultry or meat? Do you expect those laid off white collar workers will take on those dirty hard jobs? Are they willing to give up their welfare check and start working? I doubt.
2. They are fully imbedded in our society and economy...... And that's the reality.
3.0 Deport the parents .... Okay.
3.1 So what happened to the 20+ millions American kids that are in school? From elementary, high school to colleges. Who is going to feed, cloth and shelter them? You and I tax payers will carry the cost. Correct?
Don't worry about the pain and suffering separating these families.
3.2. What happened to their properties, and loans?
3.3 Who do you expect to take over those jobs? See 1.0.
3.4. How are you going to deport 12 to ? millions of illegals? Round them up, raid their house, raid churches or just grab them at streets?
4. Most of these illegals are law abiding hard working people. They came here for better life.
5. This is not about cowardice. It's about common sense that majority of Americans support.

This is serious. You cannot make a decision based on just saying...... So be it.

No it isn't. If you support something that incites something, you might as well be supporting it.

Look dude, your policy is failure. Its a FACT. There is no scooting around it, just the way it is. They are embedded, but they shouldn't be. You cant just give in to people that don't support laws. That is cowardice. That is anarchy.[/QUOTE]

1. Yes we have millions of Americans that are not working. But are they really willing to take on these jobs from illegals? Are they willing to work in agricultural, poultry or meat? Do you expect those laid off white collar workers will take on those dirty hard jobs? Are they willing to give up their welfare check and start working? I doubt.
2. They are fully imbedded in our society and economy...... And that's the reality.
3.0 Deport the parents .... Okay.
3.1 So what happened to the 20+ millions American kids that are in school? From elementary, high school to colleges. Who is going to feed, cloth and shelter them? You and I tax payers will carry the cost. Correct?
Don't worry about the pain and suffering separating these families.
3.2. What happened to their properties, and loans?
3.3 Who do you expect to take over those jobs? See 1.0.
3.4. How are you going to deport 12 to ? millions of illegals? Round them up, raid their house, raid churches or just grab them at streets?
4. Most of these illegals are law abiding hard working people. They came here for better life.
5. This is not about cowardice. It's about common sense that majority of Americans support.

This is serious. You cannot make a decision based on just saying...... So be it.[/QUOTE]
One last time dumbfuck. Common sense is not failure. Common sense won't tell you keep trying the same thing over and over and expect it to work this time. Einstein called that insanity.
This is like talking to a regarded 3 year old. I'm done

I agree with the comments of Marcella Wolfe who wrote a letter to the Salt Lake Tribune that a smarter immigration reform program that excludes Trumpian excess should be enacted by Congress.

"I applaud The Salt Lake Tribune for the "Out of Africa into the heart of Mormondom" article. As a newcomer to the Salt Lake area, a member of the Catholic community and a provider within the area of behavioral health services, I cannot understand how anyone from either the LDS or Catholic communities within Utah are able to support the Trump policies on immigration and exclusion of others who have a different belief and/or cultural system.

Both the LDS and Catholic communities see the value of opening up our world to those who are experiencing persecution and war and those who yearn for peace for themselves and their children. Let's confront the Trump ideology by taking sides and supporting a revised but fair immigration policy which is not a part of the Trump platform." Letter: Mormons and Catholics alike believe in helping immigrants
The far right in the Senate seems to be the impediment to any progress on immigration reform.

Are existing law somehow moot simply because it's being ignored?

Your comment is moot except as a hypothetical.

Your comment is moot except as a hypothetical.

Not at all. We are in this situation because laws are being ignored.

Forum List

Back