A smarter Trumpless immigration reform is needed

My hopes wont be met because a lot of America supports FAILURE. Because you people are stupid as fuck
Translation: A lot of Americans are stupid as fuck.

Disagreed. I think a lot of Americans are Christian. Still, it's the job of our government to protect the best interests of "We, the People", not act as the World Police or the World's largest Charity. Look at the problem Merkel is encountering due to her policies. We need immigration reform and part of that reform is cracking the very hard nut of what to do with 11 million illegals. Sound bites and platitudes won't fix it.

That said, the refugee issue is a completely different issue no matter how much the Democrats want to conflate them.
All of which supports my program above.
Your way sounds just like Reagans. How did that work out?
Illegal Immigration, Population Estimates in the United States, 1969-2014 - Illegal Immigration Solutions - ProCon.org

My hopes wont be met because a lot of America supports FAILURE. Because you people are stupid as fuck

Disagreed. I think a lot of Americans are Christian. Still, it's the job of our government to protect the best interests of "We, the People", not act as the World Police or the World's largest Charity. Look at the problem Merkel is encountering due to her policies. We need immigration reform and part of that reform is cracking the very hard nut of what to do with 11 million illegals. Sound bites and platitudes won't fix it.

That said, the refugee issue is a completely different issue no matter how much the Democrats want to conflate them.
Atheists and other religious people can be stupid as well.
I agree with the rest.
But I know what I want to do with the rest. Cut them off. Continue doing incentive will just invite more.
There is a PEW poll (I think) that said 70% or so of illegals don't care about paths to citizenship, they want to just be able to stay. It was a year or so ago..
notice the big spike after bushs immigration act, as well.

...But I know what I want to do with the rest. Cut them off. Continue doing incentive will just invite more.
There is a PEW poll (I think) that said 70% or so of illegals don't care about paths to citizenship, they want to just be able to stay. It was a year or so ago..
I'd like to see the study you are referencing.

Not sure what you mean by "cut them off" and "doing incentive". Please amplify.

...But I know what I want to do with the rest. Cut them off. Continue doing incentive will just invite more.
I'd like to see the study you are referencing.

Not sure what you mean by "cut them off" and "doing incentive". Please amplify.
schooling, ability to work, those "sanctuary cities", ability to rent.. stuff like that.

schooling, ability to work, those "sanctuary cities", ability to rent.. stuff like that.
Again, the devil is in the details, but it's interesting to find out you're a Federalist who wants to impose "order" on the states and cities.

Again, the devil is in the details, but it's interesting to find out you're a Federalist who wants to impose "order" on the states and cities.
enforcing current law and reviewing SC rulings? Sounds like the type of government we are supposed to have :dunno:

TN has trouble understanding that tough e-verify, a more secure border, and immigration reform as I outlined above will repair the Reagan and Kennedy damages of the last fifty years concerning this issue. Now TN sounds like a Big Government honcho who wants us all to accept his kind government "we are supposed to have."

TN has trouble understanding that tough e-verify, a more secure border, and immigration reform as I outlined above will repair the Reagan and Kennedy damages of the last fifty years concerning this issue. Now TN sounds like a Big Government honcho who wants us all to accept his kind government "we are supposed to have."
The ones that follow the laws we already have? Go back on a ruling that incites illegal border crossing? Yea, sounds terrible. lol We shouldn't do that.
AGAIN, fake, look at my graph. IT INCITES MORE

The REAL problem with all of this is that none of it will happen. Nothing will get fixed and these fucks will get amnesty. Because our duopoly hates us.

TN, you are not "us" by any means.
by "us" I meant the americans that actually love their country.
Yes, that "us" who love the country thus oppose you and your ilk. Tis amazing how the Alt Right in the far right wing of conservatism has morphed from a moral and reasonable terrain, to crazy land.

"I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally"---Ronald Reagan, 1984 Debate

"Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [GOP], and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me."----Barry Goldwater, 1994

"I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me."----Donald Trump

TN, you are not "us" by any means.
by "us" I meant the americans that actually love their country.
Yes, that "us" who love the country thus oppose you and your ilk. Tis amazing how the Alt Right in the far right wing of conservatism has morphed from a moral and reasonable terrain, to crazy land.

"I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally"---Ronald Reagan, 1984 Debate

"Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [GOP], and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me."----Barry Goldwater, 1994

"I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me."----Donald Trump
funny, the Chamber of Commerce says the same thing.
IDK, I just focus on Americans and whats best for them.
If you would have debated me, or discussed my thread with my immigration plan, you would know I also want to make it easier to become a citizen.

Question:

When has it ever been a good idea to allow criminals to profit from the commission of their crimes?

With 11 million criminals being allowed to suck at the tit of our nation, what moral justification do we have to prosecute anyone?

Show me how with a strong e-verify and a more secure border, it will fail. But you are correct the Reagan amnesty and the subsequent Dem and Pub failures to enforce all the rules was a goat screw, yeah.
I want that. I want to end ALL incentives for them. They are not entitled to shit! But I damn sure don't want to give them people amnesty. Its a slap in the face to our integrity, our LEGAL immigrants and our tax payers.
You will have to compromise: about 3 out of 4 want reform. I am quite willing to deny citizenship to anyone who came illegally.
public opinion doesn't mean shit to my beliefs. I don't support failure. Sorry.
Your ability to affect the coming result is now and will be a failure. Whoever is president, no mass deportations will occur. Immigration reform will happen. I don't support "I don't like it" as an answer.
I don't think we should waste our time with deporting. I don't like going after effects. I like to fix shit. Go after the cause.. you ever fix anything, fake?
If we take away the incentive, and they are sleeping in the streets, starving and their children are dumb as fuck, they will leave.

All 11 to 20+ million illegals are not receiving incentives or welfares benefits. A lot of them have jobs.
How many of them you see in our streets? But lots of whites. Hispanics has different kind of love and sympathy to their own people. Most help each other.
As I said repeatedly. There is NO such thing as self deportation.

I want that. I want to end ALL incentives for them. They are not entitled to shit! But I damn sure don't want to give them people amnesty. Its a slap in the face to our integrity, our LEGAL immigrants and our tax payers.
You will have to compromise: about 3 out of 4 want reform. I am quite willing to deny citizenship to anyone who came illegally.
Your ability to affect the coming result is now and will be a failure. Whoever is president, no mass deportations will occur. Immigration reform will happen. I don't support "I don't like it" as an answer.
I don't think we should waste our time with deporting. I don't like going after effects. I like to fix shit. Go after the cause.. you ever fix anything, fake?
If we take away the incentive, and they are sleeping in the streets, starving and their children are dumb as fuck, they will leave.

All 11 to 20+ million illegals are not receiving incentives or welfares benefits. A lot of them have jobs.
How many of them you see in our streets? But lots of whites. Hispanics has different kind of love and sympathy to their own people. Most help each other.
No self deportation will ever occur. The term is nonsensical. The illegals will remain in the shadows, working under the table, and those with family members who are citizens will be protected by them.

The ones that follow the laws we already have? Go back on a ruling that incites illegal border crossing? Yea, sounds terrible. lol We shouldn't do that.
AGAIN, fake, look at my graph. IT INCITES MORE

Incentivizing criminal behavior has never been a good idea. As your graph points out, profiting from criminal activity only encourages more.

No self deportation will ever occur. The term is nonsensical. The illegals will remain in the shadows, working under the table, and those with family members who are citizens will be protected by them.

And receive no government benefits.

Atheists and other religious people can be stupid as well.
I agree with the rest.
But I know what I want to do with the rest. Cut them off. Continue doing incentive will just invite more.

Knowing you as a racist with hatred is really very hard for you to understand all these issues. That is why nothing make sense to you.
I understand that you are tough marine keyboard guy but calm down put that bong down.
All I mean ALL illegals are scared from deportation even when they eating or sleeping. And the the only to way that can end this nightmare is legal citizenships. Your 70% is not true.
Most Americans support amnesty.

d2df99944ac5f0c1f61ec3847ac025e8.jpg

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Two in three U.S. adults favor a plan to allow immigrants who are living illegally in the U.S. to remain in the country and become citizens if they meet certain requirements over time. Far fewer support allowing those immigrants to remain in the U.S. to work for a limited period of time (14%), or to deport all of these immigrants back to their home countries (19%). U.S. adults' views have been largely stable over the past decade.

324f3c7f31a8061813add188523ffda2.jpg

And receive no government benefits.
Show how much they receive. How much income tax returns they forego, because they don't file.

They do good jobs. They are a boon to our country. If we shipped out the lowest 3.5% of our citizen blacks and whites, this be a far better country.

And the charts and graphs above demonstrate the American people will back down a President Trump if he ever tries to mass deport.

Forum List

Back