A slow motion train wreck...

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
With the the Trump administration crouching down in their White House bunker, trying desperately to minimize the political bleeding of multiple Russian investigations that threatens to send them all to prison, and Sean Spicer squirming like a worm on a hot rock, as he tries to deflect questions from reporters regarding Trump's many lies, and increasing calls to release the details of his business dealings with Russia, I must confess to a morbid curiosity about it all. "The Donald's" arrogant, bullying swagger is gone, it's been replaced with the look of a scared old man who's begun to understand that he's in a very bad situation of his own creation.

Deny it if you want little Trumpbots, but the domino's are beginning to fall. This is like watching a slow motion train wreck. I know what's going to happen, but I can't stop watching....:eusa_naughty:

Last edited:
You're a fucking idiot, the only dominoes that will fall will be the Democrats' breathless investigations when the House and Senate Intelligence Committees conduct hearings on this matter about Russian interference in this election, and when it is revealed that no criminal wrongdoing was done by Trump or his campaign team, that there was no vast, right-wing conspiracy to collude with Russia to swing the election in his favor.

Michael Flynn already resigned, and rightly so, for lying to the Vice President. Other than that, I haven't seen any reprehensible behavior by the Trump camp's staff, unless you believe meeting with some Russians is automatically suspect, which tells me you're an anti-Russian bigot.

You're a fucking idiot, the only dominoes that will fall will be the Democrats' breathless investigations when the House and Senate Intelligence Committees conduct hearings on this matter about Russian interference in this election, and when it is revealed that no criminal wrongdoing was done by Trump or his campaign team, that there was no vast, right-wing conspiracy to collude with Russia to swing the election in his favor.

Michael Flynn already resigned, and rightly so, for lying to the Vice President. Other than that, I haven't seen any reprehensible behavior by the Trump camp's staff, unless you believe meeting with some Russians is automatically suspect, which tells me you're an anti-Russian bigot.

That's right little guy. Just keep telling yourself that. :laugh2:

That's right little guy. Just keep telling yourself that. :laugh2:
I've been right about most things regarding Trump, so I will.

And as tinydancer said, what was really criminal and illegal was the leak of Flynn's conversation with the Russian Ambassador to the media, which he revealed he discussed sanctions with the Vice President and lied to him about it. Flynn's decision to speak with the Ambassador wasn't even the problem or untoward, it was his unreasonable decision to lie to Pence about the fact that sanctions came up during the conversation, even though there was nothing wrong with discussing them. I don't know what Flynn was thinking, tbh.

With the the Trump administration crouching down in their White House bunker, trying desperately to minimize the political bleeding of multiple Russian investigations that threatens to send them all to prison, and Sean Spicer squirming like a worm on a hot rock, as he tries to deflect questions from reporters regarding Trump's many lies, and increasing calls to release the details of his business dealings with Russia, I must confess to a morbid curiosity about it all. "The Donald's" arrogant, bullying swagger is gone, it's been replaced with the look of a scared old man who's begun to understand that he's in a very bad situation of his own creation.

Deny it if you want little Trumpbots, but the domino's are beginning to fall. This is like watching a slow motion train wreck. I know what's going to happen, but I can't stop watching....:eusa_naughty:

So what if any of the Trump team had business dealings with Russia. It's not illegal to do business with a G8/G20 country. All sorts of Clintons insiders did business with Russia too. And it's not illegal to do so.

So what on earth law would any of the Trump team have broken that would send them all to prison? Be specific.

My guess is bill718 has been parroting MSM/democrat talking points since he joined this site!

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, bub.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, bub.

You should know, bub.

Forum List

Back