Ohio train wreck exactly predicted by a 2022 movie? Even real life residents were extras in the movie.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
The movie is about a town in Ohio where a train derails sending up toxic smoke and the town has to evacuate.

The real train wreck happened in a town in Ohio where actual residents of the town starred as extras in the movie.

Here is a video drawing the vast amounts of identical and insane similarities to the movie from last year and what just happened.

It sounds too crazy but it's almost like they were planning something and like most evils, they announce what they are going to do in some fashion before they do it. Does someone want that area and running people out of it? They want to pollute the Ohio river somehow? I'm not a conspiracy theorist but sometimes things line up in ways that make me wonder.

The movie is about a town in Ohio where a train derails sending up toxic smoke and the town has to evacuate.

The real train wreck happened in a town in Ohio where actual residents of the town starred as extras in the movie.

Here is a video drawing the vast amounts of identical and insane similarities to the movie from last year and what just happened.

It sounds too crazy but it's almost like they were planning something and like most evils, they announce what they are going to do in some fashion before they do it. Does someone want that area and running people out of it? They want to pollute the Ohio river somehow? I'm not a conspiracy theorist but sometimes things line up in ways that make me wonder.

It happens. There was a book written like 10 years before the Titanic that pretty much nailed all the details of the wreck, the ship was even called the Titan.

To me, that's precisely what you sound like. :dunno: Coincidence isn't necessarily nefarious.

From someone in the area. It's been nicknamed Ohio Chernobyl:

Uncontrolled burning of vinyl chloride produces dioxin, one of the nastiest carcinogens around (and really hard to get rid of once it's in a local ecosystem). So there has potentially been a dioxin plume spreading over Pennsylvania (since winds have been moving due east) for almost 2 weeks. I have read reports that the sunsets around Penn State have been wildly colorful reds and oranges for the first time in a long time -- although it's lovely to look over a Rothko painting-esque landscape at sunset, that's probably an indicator that the dioxin plume made it to State College.

That puts places like Pittsburgh and central Pennsylvania at risk of dioxin or other highly toxic exposures. What is being done to monitor or do ANYTHING about that? Where is the leadership nationally or even from Shapiro or other locals pols? All I'm hearing in the news is "nothing to see here" from ex-McKinsey Buttigieg and other minimizers. Personally, I sure wouldn't be spending a lot of time outdoors anywhere near that plume, and I will never drink water or eat produce from anywhere in that region until reliable independent testing has been decisively conducted.

Last edited:
The NWO is putting Americans through what they call, "engineered panic".

I posted this in another thread. This is for those who didn't see the other thread.

No accidents: The oblivious masses have no idea they are being exterminated by planned disasters

The chemical weapons gas bomb that was ignited by government authorities in Ohio was, of course, both an act of deliberate terrorism and a crime against humanity and the environment.

Not surprisingly, most people believe this was all an accident. Just like they also believe the covid "lab leak" was an accident. And the vaccine injuries are an accident.

There are no accidents when it comes to global genocide. All these things are being done on purpose with the determined goal of global genocide and depopulation.

Get the full details in today's feature podcast here.

P.S.
I have an interview with a hazardous materials disaster response expert scheduled for tonight, will be posting that full interview tomorrow.

www.brighteon.com

Situation Update, Feb 15, 2023 - 99% of humans are OBLIVIOUS to the REAL events that will determine their fate

0:00 Predictions7:37 Mass Shootings8:31 Ohio Gas Cloud17:21 Ford Electric Trucks28:18 Dogecoin33:16 Illinois Schools48:03 Energy Crisis56:40 War1:09:47 Pure Blood Dating1:20:14 Wind Turbine Collapse- Michigan State mass shooter was let off an earlier felony charge by a left-wing DA- Fighter jet...
www.brighteon.com
www.brighteon.com

Forum List

Back