A "Slow But Steady" Genocide

How interesting. Especially considering it was YOU who said what I call Israel & you call Palestine is one & the same piece of land.

The UN resolutions don't specify 'Palestinian' refugees: it's no use pretending those 900,000 or so people weren't made refugees as part of the same conflict.

Many of them were formerly citizens of the 5 Arab nations which got together to attack Israel: it's obvious there's SOME connection.

Though just in case you didn't understand, it never occurred to me - or to them! - to blame or punish the Palestinians for the impoverishment and exile of other refugees. Not at all.

But it is neither a 'separate' nor an 'unrelated' issue. Hardly!

I repeat: to insist on 'justice' for the Palestinians and ignore the other refugees from the '48 conflict is not justice at all. Especially when some of those Jewish refugees were ethnically cleansed out fo East Jeruasalem in 1948/9 by the Jordanians when they became occupiers of that part of the city.

It is not that I ignore the Jewish refugee problem. It is just that the Palestinians had nothing to do with it.

History says that the "Arab countries" invaded Palestine not Israel. All of the fighting took place in Palestine.

So let me get this straight. All Muslim lands are stolen lands but legal because there was no "international law" against it. Is that correct?

Gosh I wonder whatever happened to the indigenous Zoroastrians when the followers of peaceful Islam paid a visit to Persia?

MJB,

The date when Islam came to Persia predates the body of international law we have in existence today.

The date when European settlers came to America also predates the body of international law we have in existence today.

Once upon a time, Colonialism was actually lawful in our world.

Colonialism is today unlawful, and that includes colonialism that has taken place recently and is taking place presently in Palestine.

Sherri

I for one am strongly in favor of a Palestinian State. One that will necessitate Palestinian self determination so they can no longer suck off of Israel to provide for them. One where the Palestinians will build their own infrastucture. And provide their own hospitals to save the lives of their terrorists instead of having Israeli hospitals do it for them so they can get well & kill even more Israeli's.

The problem is where to place such a Palestinian State. Worst case scenario for the Palestinians would be to place it somewhere in Israel. If that were to happen Israel would then be able to annihilate them without having to be concerned about killing any Israeli's as well.

No surrounding Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. So there is no hope for any Palestinian State in any bordering Arab country to Israel.

So once again, where can there be a Palestinian State where Israeli's & Palestinians can be at peace with one another & put this conflict to an end? Do you think maybe Mecca would be a nice place for a Palestinian State? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I for one am strongly in favor of a Palestinian State. One that will necessitate Palestinian self determination so they can no longer suck off of Israel to provide for them.

Shithead, you think Israel supports the Palestinians? The US supports both sides, and Israel makes that very expensive. I have a peace plan, cut Israel off of our tit and let it die.

Oh my goodness. Calm down Ariux. You'll give yourself a stroke or something & not be able to post here anymore. Then were will the rest of us go for something to laugh at?

I for one am strongly in favor of a Palestinian State. One that will necessitate Palestinian self determination so they can no longer suck off of Israel to provide for them.

Shithead, you think Israel supports the Palestinians? The US supports both sides, and Israel makes that very expensive. I have a peace plan, cut Israel off of our tit and let it die.

Shouldn't the poor, downtrodden Palestinians be told they are the helpless victims of a "Slow But Steady" genocide? After all, they always seem to be the last ones to get the word. If they were given this information they would have ample time to exercise their Right Of Return and scoot their butts back to Jordan and Syria, where they belong. I damn sure wouldn't want to squat and live in a place where rampant murders and torture was deciminating my people by the tens of thousands every year. And while there's still time. report those evil murdering Jews to The UN. That'll take care of the matter. That's my suggestions.
Oh, and while it's fresh on my mind, doe's anyone have a link where one could send donations to buy tickets for the unwashed so they may return to their native countries, post haste?

Oh my goodness. Calm down Ariux. You'll give yourself a stroke or something & not be able to post here anymore. Then were will the rest of us go for something to laugh at?

Not to worry. He can always go to a Jewish Medical Center for his free treatment.

Can you imagine the daily suffering of these poor souls like Ariux living here in the USA with all those Zionists out there? Why do they self torturte themselves when they can now live in a Jew free Gaza?

Not to worry. He can always go to a Jewish Medical Center for his free treatment.

So let me get this straight. All Muslim lands are stolen lands but legal because there was no "international law" against it. Is that correct?

Gosh I wonder whatever happened to the indigenous Zoroastrians when the followers of peaceful Islam paid a visit to Persia?

MJB,

The date when Islam came to Persia predates the body of international law we have in existence today.

The date when European settlers came to America also predates the body of international law we have in existence today.

Colonialism is today unlawful, and that includes colonialism that has taken place recently and is taking place presently in Palestine.

Sherri

Correctamundo! The laws stating that land cannot be acquired in war did not come into being until early in the 20th century.

You might want to work on the Nonviolent Civil Resistance more, try making it credible. Violence, bombings, firing missiles, sort of defeats that. Just a thought. Study up more on Locke, Thoreau, Gandhi, MLK. ;)

Intense,

There is a lot of nonviolent resistance taking place. If you read the weekly human rights group reports on ReliefWeb they address weekly nonviolent demonstrations in villages throughout the OPT, that are regularly met by Israel with violence and human rights abuses. Such things as attacks on nonviolent protestors with tear gas canisters do such things as blind American protesters like American Jewish protester Emily Henochowicz (she was studying at the Bezalel Academy of Art in Jerusalem and also holds Israeli citizenship) and cause brain damage to American protestor Tristan Anderson. These attacks are sometimes even lethal, killing the protestors, such as 28 year old Palestinian Mustafa Tamimi.

Israel refuses to pay medical bills for American-Jewish protester who lost eye - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

18 March 2009: Security forces use tear-gas canisters as weapons | B'Tselem

Nabi Saleh protester hit by tear gas canister dies from wounds

Here is a photo of what Israel did to nonviolent Palestinian protester Mustafa Tamimi, that appers on the website of 972 Magazine, a website maintained by Israeli Jewish peace activists.

Mustafa-Tamimi.jpg

And his murder was caught on camera, as well.

mustafa-injury-haim.jpg

From the article that contains this photo, I read:

"Mustafa Tamimi is on the left. The weapon and the tear gas canister are circled in red (photo: Haim Scwarczenberg)

It’s not every day that the authorities come in possession of such a picture, which can supply more than 1,000 words in an indictment. The picture shows, firstly, the shot, an instant before the canister strikes him. This picture also shows that Tamimi may have thrown stones at the military Jeep, but it’s also clear that the Jeep is both closed and armored, and there is no doubt that Tamimi constitutes no danger to the lives of the soldiers – especially had they shut the door. In the picture you can also see the canister in the air, and the forbidden angle at which it’s flying toward Tamimi. You can’t see the shooter, but you can easily see that he was driving in military jeep S0661410. You can easily figure out who drove it by calling 02-5694211. From there it probably won’t be too hard to figure out who else was in the vehicle, and who opened the door to fire at Tamimi."

Mustafa Tamimi: A murder captured on camera

Nonviolent protests are weekly events, here is what I am just now reading about Frday's protests.

1 injury, 2 fires and 6 arrests in Friday demos across West Bank

Weekly demonstrations by the popular committees in three Palestinian villages in the West Bank on Friday endured the customary IDF means of suppression, including tear gas, skunk water and rubber-coated bullets. One child was injured, two fires erupted and several arrests were made

Bilin-Hamde-Abu.jpeg

Another form of nonviolent resistance that is being embraced even by the most extreme militant groups, like Islamic Jihad, is hunger strikes of prisoners, unlawfully detained by Israel inside Israel in violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Sherri
Sherri - we understand you're a rabid Jew hater. We get it. You don't seem to understand that your posting of those photographs is pointless. We have no indication of their context, when they were taken or even if they have any connection to your Jew hating agenda.

You're suffering from a pathology that has affected your ability to make rational decisions.

Hollie,

You just keep on showing your Ignorance,accusing people of hate and calling people names when you have nothing substantive to say.

Israel maims and kills innocent civilians, including Jews, which you cannot even spell right half the time, the word Jew, and that is pointed out to you over and over again, and you can only attack the messenger.

How pathetic you are!

You are the one who needs help!

Go get some help!

Spare us your Ignorance!

Sherri

Yes. We agree. All Muslim lands are stolen lands but legal due to a lack of international laws at the time to prevent land theft. So how do you explain the 20th & 21st century Palestinian land theft of Israel's land?

MJB,

Sherri

Correctamundo! The laws stating that land cannot be acquired in war did not come into being until early in the 20th century.

Ariux,

I like your plan.

We should not be supporting an illegal Israeli Occupation and Israeli Apartheid and Israeli genocide and Israeli ethnic cleansing inside Palestine and contributing to the civilian slaughter Israel carries out on a regular basis, in Palestine and Lebanon. Enough is enough. We need to do all we can to cleanse the blood from our hands, from all those Israeli massacres and killing of Palestinians, over 8000 killed since the onset of the First Intifada.

Sherri

Yes. We agree. All Muslim lands are stolen lands but legal due to a lack of international laws at the time to prevent land theft. So how do you explain the 20th & 21st century Palestinian land theft of Israel's land?

And what land would that be?

Intense,

There is a lot of nonviolent resistance taking place. If you read the weekly human rights group reports on ReliefWeb they address weekly nonviolent demonstrations in villages throughout the OPT, that are regularly met by Israel with violence and human rights abuses. Such things as attacks on nonviolent protestors with tear gas canisters do such things as blind American protesters like American Jewish protester Emily Henochowicz (she was studying at the Bezalel Academy of Art in Jerusalem and also holds Israeli citizenship) and cause brain damage to American protestor Tristan Anderson. These attacks are sometimes even lethal, killing the protestors, such as 28 year old Palestinian Mustafa Tamimi.

Israel refuses to pay medical bills for American-Jewish protester who lost eye - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

18 March 2009: Security forces use tear-gas canisters as weapons | B'Tselem

Nabi Saleh protester hit by tear gas canister dies from wounds

Here is a photo of what Israel did to nonviolent Palestinian protester Mustafa Tamimi, that appers on the website of 972 Magazine, a website maintained by Israeli Jewish peace activists.

Mustafa-Tamimi.jpg

And his murder was caught on camera, as well.

mustafa-injury-haim.jpg

From the article that contains this photo, I read:

"Mustafa Tamimi is on the left. The weapon and the tear gas canister are circled in red (photo: Haim Scwarczenberg)

It’s not every day that the authorities come in possession of such a picture, which can supply more than 1,000 words in an indictment. The picture shows, firstly, the shot, an instant before the canister strikes him. This picture also shows that Tamimi may have thrown stones at the military Jeep, but it’s also clear that the Jeep is both closed and armored, and there is no doubt that Tamimi constitutes no danger to the lives of the soldiers – especially had they shut the door. In the picture you can also see the canister in the air, and the forbidden angle at which it’s flying toward Tamimi. You can’t see the shooter, but you can easily see that he was driving in military jeep S0661410. You can easily figure out who drove it by calling 02-5694211. From there it probably won’t be too hard to figure out who else was in the vehicle, and who opened the door to fire at Tamimi."

Mustafa Tamimi: A murder captured on camera

Nonviolent protests are weekly events, here is what I am just now reading about Frday's protests.

Weekly demonstrations by the popular committees in three Palestinian villages in the West Bank on Friday endured the customary IDF means of suppression, including tear gas, skunk water and rubber-coated bullets. One child was injured, two fires erupted and several arrests were made

Bilin-Hamde-Abu.jpeg

Another form of nonviolent resistance that is being embraced even by the most extreme militant groups, like Islamic Jihad, is hunger strikes of prisoners, unlawfully detained by Israel inside Israel in violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Sherri
Sherri - we understand you're a rabid Jew hater. We get it. You don't seem to understand that your posting of those photographs is pointless. We have no indication of their context, when they were taken or even if they have any connection to your Jew hating agenda.

You're suffering from a pathology that has affected your ability to make rational decisions.

Hollie,

You just keep on showing your Ignorance,accusing people of hate and calling people names when you have nothing substantive to say.

Israel maims and kills innocent civilians, including Jews, which you cannot even spell right half the time, the word Jew, and that is pointed out to you over and over again, and you can only attack the messenger.

How pathetic you are!

Go get some help!

Spare us your Ignorance!

Sherri

Sherri - you really do need help. To support "Palestinian" thieves and welfare fraud is not furthering of humanity.

To support pal/Arab terrorism because it appeals to your rabid Jew hatred is a psychology you need help with. You can choose to be pathetic or you can choose to be forever a hater.

Which shall it be.

Hollie,

How pathetic you are!

Go get some help!

Spare us your Ignorance!

Sherri

Sherri - you really do need help. To support "Palestinian" thieves and welfare fraud is not furthering of humanity.

To support pal/Arab terrorism because it appeals to your rabid Jew hatred is a psychology you need help with. You can choose to be pathetic or you can choose to be forever a hater.

Which shall it be.

Hollie,

I just have to laugh at your comments here, how many times do you have to be told that the ones occupying and stealing land are the Israelis and the conflict between Israel and Palestinians has absolutely nothing to do with welfare fraud.

And Resisting Occupation is lawful, it is not Terrorism for an occupied people to resist Occupation.

Sherri

Which shall it be.
She needs help? You and your ilk freak out anytime someone say's anything negative about Israel and you think she has a mental problem? You can't handle someone disagreeing with you without going ballistic and making nothing but personal attacks on the person in an effort to punish them for having an opposite opinion to yours.

You're the psycho!

I sure as hell have a lot to say negative about Israel. Just like most American Jews I have had it with Israel fueling this endless conflict with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians. And then those Zionists in Israel just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missiles for their treatment of the Palestinians. Don't that beat all?

Which shall it be.
She needs help? You and your ilk freak out anytime someone say's anything negative about Israel and you think she has a mental problem? You can't handle someone disagreeing with you without going ballistic and making nothing but personal attacks on the person in an effort to punish them for having an opposite opinion to yours.

You're the psycho!

I sure as hell have a lot to say negative about Israel. Just like most American Jews I have had it with Israel fueling this endless conflict with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians. And then those Zionists in Israel just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missiles for their treatment of the Palestinians. Don't that beat all?

Wow, you really are a hateful shithead. Israel keeps the the Palestinians in concentration camps and you're upset that the Palestinians aren't grateful.

Ya know, somehow I get the feeling this guy just can't handle the truth. But no need to get so pissed off over it. There are now courses available for you in anger management. Enjoy!

Wow, you really are a hateful shithead. Israel keeps the the Palestinians in concentration camps and you're upset that the Palestinians aren't grateful.

Forum List

Back