A "Slow But Steady" Genocide

The UN resolutions don't specify 'Palestinian' refugees: it's no use pretending those 900,000 or so people weren't made refugees as part of the same conflict.

Many of them were formerly citizens of the 5 Arab nations which got together to attack Israel: it's obvious there's SOME connection.

Though just in case you didn't understand, it never occurred to me - or to them! - to blame or punish the Palestinians for the impoverishment and exile of other refugees. Not at all.

But it is neither a 'separate' nor an 'unrelated' issue. Hardly!

I repeat: to insist on 'justice' for the Palestinians and ignore the other refugees from the '48 conflict is not justice at all. Especially when some of those Jewish refugees were ethnically cleansed out fo East Jeruasalem in 1948/9 by the Jordanians when they became occupiers of that part of the city.

The UN resolutions don't specify 'Palestinian' refugees: it's no use pretending those 900,000 or so people weren't made refugees as part of the same conflict.

Many of them were formerly citizens of the 5 Arab nations which got together to attack Israel: it's obvious there's SOME connection.

Though just in case you didn't understand, it never occurred to me - or to them! - to blame or punish the Palestinians for the impoverishment and exile of other refugees. Not at all.

I repeat: to insist on 'justice' for the Palestinians and ignore the other refugees from the '48 conflict is not justice at all. Especially when some of those Jewish refugees were ethnically cleansed out fo East Jeruasalem in 1948/9 by the Jordanians when they became occupiers of that part of the city.

It is not that I ignore the Jewish refugee problem. It is just that the Palestinians had nothing to do with it.

History says that the "Arab countries" invaded Palestine not Israel. All of the fighting took place in Palestine.

Georgephilip - I don't see where that has anything to do with 'intent'.

In any case, there were actually more Arab refugees who were Jewish - they had their citizenship and everything they owned taken from them and were ejected from their former homelands. Somewhere between 900,000 and one million people, I've read.

It's simply dishonest to bring in the 'Nakba' without also acknowledging the tragedy of the Arab Jews driven from their homes simply because they were Jews .
Point of no return: The Arabs already exacted 5 times Israel's price
Hunter, don't you know these assholes make it up as they go along? now genocide includes "intent". Of course even that isn't proven. Everything they say is hogwash from top to bottom.

It is not that I ignore the Jewish refugee problem. It is just that the Palestinians had nothing to do with it.

History says that the "Arab countries" invaded Palestine not Israel. All of the fighting took place in Palestine.
And there is no such thing as a Palestinian country, never was, never will be. Inshallah.

High_Gravity,

Wow, you cannot even go back to a prior post and read it and go to the links there.

Here is a link to a website that defines genocide, and a legal anaysis on this website also shows that Israel is guilty of the crime of genoocide.

Crime of Genocide Law (1950)

I read:

THE CRIME OF GENOCIDE (PREVENTION AND PUNISHMENT) LAW, 5710-1950*
"Genocide" -
inter-
pretation. 1.
(a) In this Law, "genocide" means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group (hereinafter referred to as "group"), as such:
(1) killing members of the group;
(2) causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(3) inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction, in whole or in part;
(4) imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(5) forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
(b) In subsection (a), "child" means a person under eighteen years of age

Notice, there is no requirement population decrease, it is the intent to destroy an ethnic group that is the focus of the crime. Palestinian population today has been largely influenced by a naturally high birth rate within this society. I have to wonder how much this is influenced by men taking multiple wives. (I actually have no data that addresses the question I just raised, but it is simply something I find myself thinking about, as I write this post).

Another point, over 5 million Palestinian refugees now live outside Israel and the OPT, many forced to flee, many even formally deported from the region by the Israeli Occupier.

Sherri

Doesn't that happen to Israel every day?

Intense,

No, it does not.

The International Court of Justice tells us Israel occupies East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza, and we see Palestinians resist their Occupation, with both armed resistance and nonviolent resistance.

And there is clear inrenational law that states it is completely proper for those under Occupation to resist their Occupation, and such resitance may be armed resistance.

Palestinians, when they resist the Occupapation, are entirely acting within their legal rights under international law.

I will find the UN Resolution confirming this right and come back and add the link when I do, it is buried somewhere in UN documents.

Sherri
Take your bullshit and lies, and shove it up your Mohammad.

The occupied territories are a grand example of genocide failing. The God Damned Jews are muttering to themselves, "We bomb and we bomb, we try to cut off supplies, but it doesn't work. The world won't let us build ovens..."
Ariux the gay nazi has spoken.

In any case, there were actually more Arab refugees who were Jewish - they had their citizenship and everything they owned taken from them and were ejected from their former homelands. Somewhere between 900,000 and one million people, I've read.

It's simply dishonest to bring in the 'Nakba' without also acknowledging the tragedy of the Arab Jews driven from their homes simply because they were Jews .

The Jewish refugees is a completely separate and unrelated issue. The Palestinians had nothing to do with that.
No it's not. There was no such thing as Palestinian Arabs until 1967. In essense the Jews were expelled to go back to their home country by Muslims who said "go back to Israel". Now those Jews and their ancestors comprise 60% if Israel's population.

Israel is here to stay. Long after dogs piss on your grave and Hamas animals graves, it will still be here. Get used to it, or don't. Who cares.

"'I trust most readers of the AIR are aware that the years surrounding 1948 saw a two-way population exodus. In addition to the 700.000 or so Palestinians who fled from
the area that became the State of Israel, a probably slightly larger number of Jews fled various other Middle Eastern countries, largely to come to Israel.'"

If your definition of intent includes "...(law) The state of someone’s mind at the time of committing an offence(,)" those 900,000-1,000,000 Jews expelled from their homes was a response to 650,000 Jews in Mandate Palestine imposing a Jewish State by force of arms on the majority of their fellow citizens in 1948.

intent - Wiktionary

And there is no such thing as a Palestinian country, never was, never will be. Inshallah.
You deny their right to exist, yet say "they're the animals"!

Statements like that, show the world you're the problem, not the Palestinian's.

You are just pure evil.

High_Gravity,

Wow, you cannot even go back to a prior post and read it and go to the links there.

Here is a link to a website that defines genocide, and a legal anaysis on this website also shows that Israel is guilty of the crime of genoocide.

Crime of Genocide Law (1950)

I read:

THE CRIME OF GENOCIDE (PREVENTION AND PUNISHMENT) LAW, 5710-1950*
"Genocide" -
inter-
pretation. 1.
(a) In this Law, "genocide" means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group (hereinafter referred to as "group"), as such:
(1) killing members of the group;
(2) causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(3) inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction, in whole or in part;
(4) imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(5) forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
(b) In subsection (a), "child" means a person under eighteen years of age

Notice, there is no requirement population decrease, it is the intent to destroy an ethnic group that is the focus of the crime. Palestinian population today has been largely influenced by a naturally high birth rate within this society. I have to wonder how much this is influenced by men taking multiple wives. (I actually have no data that addresses the question I just raised, but it is simply something I find myself thinking about, as I write this post).

Another point, over 5 million Palestinian refugees now live outside Israel and the OPT, many forced to flee, many even formally deported from the region by the Israeli Occupier.

Sherri

Intense,

No, it does not.

The International Court of Justice tells us Israel occupies East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza, and we see Palestinians resist their Occupation, with both armed resistance and nonviolent resistance.

And there is clear international law that states it is completely proper for those under Occupation to resist their Occupation, and such resistance may be armed resistance.

Palestinians, when they resist the Occupapation, are entirely acting within their legal rights under international law.

Here is one UN document recognizing this clear legal right to resist Occupation under international law.

A/HRC/7/NGO/89 of 25 February 2008

I read:

"Resistance to foreign occupation is a natural and legal right, recognized throughout history. This resistance expresses the right of self-defense, and is not terrorism. It is natural and lawful for the Palestinians and Iraqis to resist foreign occupation of their countries, and the terrorism is the presence of the occupier. Therefore there should be no confusion between resistance and terrorism."

Sherri

You might want to work on the Nonviolent Civil Resistance more, try making it credible. Violence, bombings, firing missiles, sort of defeats that. Just a thought. Study up more on Locke, Thoreau, Gandhi, MLK. ;)

You are just pure evil.

I agree Palestine should exist as a Sovereign State. One of the problems is where you claim the Borders should be. The other problem is the Violence. Were you a Separate State now, daily committing act of War against Israel, they would have every Right to take you out.

Gosh I wonder whatever happened to the indigenous Zoroastrians when the followers of peaceful Islam paid a visit to Persia?

MJB,

The date when Islam came to Persia predates the body of international law we have in existence today.

The date when European settlers came to America also predates the body of international law we have in existence today.

Once upon a time, Colonialism was actually lawful in our world.

Colonialism is today unlawful, and that includes colonialism that has taken place recently and is taking place presently in Palestine.

Sherri

You are just pure evil.

I agree Palestine should exist as a Sovereign State. One of the problems is where you claim the Borders should be. The other problem is the Violence. Were you a Separate State now, daily committing act of War against Israel, they would have every Right to take you out.

Intense,

What about the slaughter of the innocent Israel regularly carries out?

Do the lives of Palestinians have no inherent value?

Do Palestinians have no rights to be protected from Israeli violence/terrorism?

I read, from the fatalities of Cast Lead, addressed by Btselem (Israel's very own human rights group, whose founders included members of the Knesset), that in Cast Lead Israel killed 1390 Palestinians inside Gaza, and 759 (over one half) of those Israel killed were Palestinians not taking part in the hostilities. They were entitled to protection as civilians under international law, but Israel killed them unlawfully, such acts constituting war crimes. Among the innocent civilians killed, 318 were children not participating in the hostilities, 108 were women not participating in the hostilities, and 111 were men above 50who did not participate in the hostilities. Each person who died in Cast Lead is identified by name and age, and the circumstances of how they died is addressed by Btselem.

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

Sherri

Intense,

No, it does not.

And there is clear international law that states it is completely proper for those under Occupation to resist their Occupation, and such resistance may be armed resistance.

Here is one UN document recognizing this clear legal right to resist Occupation under international law.

I read:

"Resistance to foreign occupation is a natural and legal right, recognized throughout history. This resistance expresses the right of self-defense, and is not terrorism. It is natural and lawful for the Palestinians and Iraqis to resist foreign occupation of their countries, and the terrorism is the presence of the occupier. Therefore there should be no confusion between resistance and terrorism."

Sherri

You might want to work on the Nonviolent Civil Resistance more, try making it credible. Violence, bombings, firing missiles, sort of defeats that. Just a thought. Study up more on Locke, Thoreau, Gandhi, MLK. ;)

Intense,

There is a lot of nonviolent resistance taking place. If you read the weekly human rights group reports on ReliefWeb they address weekly nonviolent demonstrations in villages throughout the OPT, that are regularly met by Israel with violence and human rights abuses. Such things as attacks on nonviolent protestors with tear gas canisters do such things as blind American protesters like American Jewish protester Emily Henochowicz (she was studying at the Bezalel Academy of Art in Jerusalem and also holds Israeli citizenship) and cause brain damage to American protestor Tristan Anderson. These attacks are sometimes even lethal, killing the protestors, such as 28 year old Palestinian Mustafa Tamimi.

Israel refuses to pay medical bills for American-Jewish protester who lost eye - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

18 March 2009: Security forces use tear-gas canisters as weapons | B'Tselem

Nabi Saleh protester hit by tear gas canister dies from wounds

Here is a photo of what Israel did to nonviolent Palestinian protester Mustafa Tamimi, that appers on the website of 972 Magazine, a website maintained by Israeli Jewish peace activists.

Mustafa-Tamimi.jpg

And his murder was caught on camera, as well.

mustafa-injury-haim.jpg

From the article that contains this photo, I read:

"Mustafa Tamimi is on the left. The weapon and the tear gas canister are circled in red (photo: Haim Scwarczenberg)

It’s not every day that the authorities come in possession of such a picture, which can supply more than 1,000 words in an indictment. The picture shows, firstly, the shot, an instant before the canister strikes him. This picture also shows that Tamimi may have thrown stones at the military Jeep, but it’s also clear that the Jeep is both closed and armored, and there is no doubt that Tamimi constitutes no danger to the lives of the soldiers – especially had they shut the door. In the picture you can also see the canister in the air, and the forbidden angle at which it’s flying toward Tamimi. You can’t see the shooter, but you can easily see that he was driving in military jeep S0661410. You can easily figure out who drove it by calling 02-5694211. From there it probably won’t be too hard to figure out who else was in the vehicle, and who opened the door to fire at Tamimi."

Mustafa Tamimi: A murder captured on camera

Nonviolent protests are weekly events, here is what I am just now reading about Frday's protests.

1 injury, 2 fires and 6 arrests in Friday demos across West Bank

Weekly demonstrations by the popular committees in three Palestinian villages in the West Bank on Friday endured the customary IDF means of suppression, including tear gas, skunk water and rubber-coated bullets. One child was injured, two fires erupted and several arrests were made

Bilin-Hamde-Abu.jpeg

Another form of nonviolent resistance that is being embraced even by the most extreme militant groups, like Islamic Jihad, is hunger strikes of prisoners, unlawfully detained by Israel inside Israel in violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Sherri

Last edited:

You are just pure evil.

The problem is that they lies about the entire history... know nothing about the entire history and liie about the reasons for the continuing problems.

And until their "solution" acknowledges israel as a jewish state with jerusalem as it's capital, they're not getting their own country.

of course, they really could have have one ... a long time ago...

but arafat wouldn't sign the deal giving them 98% of what they asked for because he knew they'd kill him.

and jordan always could have taken them in since they're actually jordania.... . ..like israel takes displaced or endangered jews.

but why would they be expected to do that?

nah...

oh.. and they might want to stop lying about the holocaust b/c until they do, no one is even going to take the terrorist supportesr seriously.

You are just pure evil.

The problem is that they lies about the entire history... know nothing about the entire history and liie about the reasons for the continuing problems.

And until their "solution" acknowledges israel as a jewish state with jerusalem as it's capital, they're not getting their own country.

but arafat wouldn't sign the deal giving them 98% of what they asked for because he knew they'd kill him.

and jordan always could have taken them in since they're actually jordania.... . ..like israel takes displaced or endangered jews.

nah...

oh.. and they might want to stop lying about the holocaust b/c until they do, no one is even going to take the terrorist supportesr seriously.

Jillian,

The only liar I see is you with your Hasbara BS, defending crimes against humanity.

You want to call them liars, prove it.

What do they lie about?

And since when do lies of someone somewhere, even if some do lie, justify civilian slaughter Israel deliberately engages in.

Do the lies of one person or one thousand really justify the murder of a baby, for example?

You target a house with civilains in it, it is hard to see a clearer example of deliberate killing of civilians.

That happened to literally thousands of civilians trageted in their homes, with their families there with them, babies, children, entire families intentionally bombed in their own homes, during Cast Lead.

How do you defend such atrocities, such crimes against humanity?

Sherri

nah...

Jillian,

The only liar I see is you with your Hasbara BS, defending crimes against humanity.

You want to call them liars, prove it.

What do they lie about?

And since when do lies of someone somewhere, even if some do lie, justify civilian slaughter Israel deliberately engages in.

Do the lies of one person or one thousand really justify the murder of a baby, for example?

You target a house with civilains in it, it is hard to see a clearer example of deliberate killing of civilians.

That happened to literally thousands of civilians trageted in their homes, with their families there with them, babies, children, entire families intentionally bombed in their own homes, during Cast Lead.

How do you defend such atrocities, such crimes against humanity?

Sherri
You don't seem to understand that your hysterical Jew rants and the lies you foster about Israel intentionally bombing civilian homes makes you appear to be quite the Jew hating zealot. Of course, that's typical for apologists for islamist terrorists.

Shouldn't the poor, downtrodden Palestinians be told they are the helpless victims of a "Slow But Steady" genocide? After all, they always seem to be the last ones to get the word. If they were given this information they would have ample time to exercise their Right Of Return and scoot their butts back to Jordan and Syria, where they belong. I damn sure wouldn't want to squat and live in a place where rampant murders and torture was deciminating my people by the tens of thousands every year. And while there's still time. report those evil murdering Jews to The UN. That'll take care of the matter. That's my suggestions.

Intense,

No, it does not.

I read:

Sherri

Intense,

There is a lot of nonviolent resistance taking place. If you read the weekly human rights group reports on ReliefWeb they address weekly nonviolent demonstrations in villages throughout the OPT, that are regularly met by Israel with violence and human rights abuses. Such things as attacks on nonviolent protestors with tear gas canisters do such things as blind American protesters like American Jewish protester Emily Henochowicz (she was studying at the Bezalel Academy of Art in Jerusalem and also holds Israeli citizenship) and cause brain damage to American protestor Tristan Anderson. These attacks are sometimes even lethal, killing the protestors, such as 28 year old Palestinian Mustafa Tamimi.

Israel refuses to pay medical bills for American-Jewish protester who lost eye - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

18 March 2009: Security forces use tear-gas canisters as weapons | B'Tselem

Nabi Saleh protester hit by tear gas canister dies from wounds

Here is a photo of what Israel did to nonviolent Palestinian protester Mustafa Tamimi, that appers on the website of 972 Magazine, a website maintained by Israeli Jewish peace activists.

Mustafa-Tamimi.jpg

And his murder was caught on camera, as well.

mustafa-injury-haim.jpg

From the article that contains this photo, I read:

"Mustafa Tamimi is on the left. The weapon and the tear gas canister are circled in red (photo: Haim Scwarczenberg)

It’s not every day that the authorities come in possession of such a picture, which can supply more than 1,000 words in an indictment. The picture shows, firstly, the shot, an instant before the canister strikes him. This picture also shows that Tamimi may have thrown stones at the military Jeep, but it’s also clear that the Jeep is both closed and armored, and there is no doubt that Tamimi constitutes no danger to the lives of the soldiers – especially had they shut the door. In the picture you can also see the canister in the air, and the forbidden angle at which it’s flying toward Tamimi. You can’t see the shooter, but you can easily see that he was driving in military jeep S0661410. You can easily figure out who drove it by calling 02-5694211. From there it probably won’t be too hard to figure out who else was in the vehicle, and who opened the door to fire at Tamimi."

Mustafa Tamimi: A murder captured on camera

Nonviolent protests are weekly events, here is what I am just now reading about Frday's protests.

Weekly demonstrations by the popular committees in three Palestinian villages in the West Bank on Friday endured the customary IDF means of suppression, including tear gas, skunk water and rubber-coated bullets. One child was injured, two fires erupted and several arrests were made

Bilin-Hamde-Abu.jpeg

Another form of nonviolent resistance that is being embraced even by the most extreme militant groups, like Islamic Jihad, is hunger strikes of prisoners, unlawfully detained by Israel inside Israel in violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Sherri
Sherri - we understand you're a rabid Jew hater. We get it. You don't seem to understand that your posting of those photographs is pointless. We have no indication of their context, when they were taken or even if they have any connection to your Jew hating agenda.

You're suffering from a pathology that has affected your ability to make rational decisions.

No I'm stating a FACT.
There has never been a country named Palestine. Arabs never considered themselves Palestinians until 1967.

And if the world is smart, it won't allow another Muslim / Arab terrorist shithole named Palestine to be created. We have enough Islamist terrorist shitholes to go around.

Forum List

Back