A "Slow But Steady" Genocide

Hollie,

You just keep on showing your Ignorance,accusing people of hate and calling people names when you have nothing substantive to say.

Israel maims and kills innocent civilians, including Jews, which you cannot even spell right half the time, the word Jew, and that is pointed out to you over and over again, and you can only attack the messenger.

How pathetic you are!

You are the one who needs help!

Go get some help!

Spare us your Ignorance!

Sherri

Sherri - you really do need help. To support "Palestinian" thieves and welfare fraud is not furthering of humanity.

To support pal/Arab terrorism because it appeals to your rabid Jew hatred is a psychology you need help with. You can choose to be pathetic or you can choose to be forever a hater.

Which shall it be.

Hollie,

I just have to laugh at your comments here, how many times do you have to be told that the ones occupying and stealing land are the Israelis and the conflict between Israel and Palestinians has absolutely nothing to do with welfare fraud.

And Resisting Occupation is lawful, it is not Terrorism for an occupied people to resist Occupation.

Sherri
Sherri - your comments are truly comical. Supporting islamic terrorism because it served your rabid Jew hating is a sad commentary on your ability to perceive the rational world. Pal/Arab thieves and beggars have no entitlement to land by virtue of squatting.

It's truly a shame that you excuse pal/Arab terrorism as a way to placate your Jew hatred.

I sure as hell have a lot to say negative about Israel. Just like most American Jews I have had it with Israel fueling this endless conflict with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians. And then those Zionists in Israel just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missiles for their treatment of the Palestinians. Don't that beat all?

Wow, you really are a hateful shithead. Israel keeps the the Palestinians in concentration camps and you're upset that the Palestinians aren't grateful.
That's certainly an interesting observation. Pal/Arabs spending money at luxury malls? That hardly describes anyone being kept in a concentration camp.

I sure as hell have a lot to say negative about Israel. Just like most American Jews I have had it with Israel fueling this endless conflict with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians. And then those Zionists in Israel just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missiles for their treatment of the Palestinians. Don't that beat all?

Wow, you really are a hateful shithead. Israel keeps the the Palestinians in concentration camps and you're upset that the Palestinians aren't grateful.
How come MJ has to be a scheisskopf? He's on your side in this matter. For shame!

Absolutely. Let us cast blame on the guilty. And that means on Israel. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them so they can stay in Israel? Face it folks, no Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like those Zionists in Israel do. If there is ever to be peace, first this enrtire Zionist agenda has to go. History has proven that king Hussein was right. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

Absolutely. Let us cast blame on the guilty. And that means on Israel. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them so they can stay in Israel? Face it folks, no Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like those Zionists in Israel do. If there is ever to be peace, first this enrtire Zionist agenda has to go. History has proven that king Hussein was right. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.
When Arafat learns to beware of Jews bearing Polonium?

Uri Avnery on the slow steady poisoning of Arafat:

"For me, there was no surprise. From the very first day, I was convinced that Yasser Arafat had been poisoned by Ariel Sharon. I even wrote about it several times.

"It was a simple logical conclusion..."

"In an eerie coincidence, Sharon himself was felled by a stroke soon after Arafat’s death, and has lived in a coma ever since.)

"The day Aljazeera’s conclusions were published this week happened to be the 30th anniversary of my first meeting with Arafat, which for him was the first meeting with an Israeli.

"It was at the height of the battle of Beirut. To get to him, I had to cross the lines of four belligerents – the Israeli army, the Christian Lebanese Phalange militia, the Lebanese army and the PLO forces.

"I spoke with Arafat for two hours. There, in the middle of a war, when he could expect to find his death at any moment, we talked about Israeli-Palestinian peace, and even a federation of Israel and Palestine, perhaps to be joined by Jordan."

Poisoning Arafat » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

When will those peace-loving Jews give peace a chance?

While we wait for a current count of all the Palestinian contributions to peace mankind & civilization, let us now turn to another burning issue, that of Israel's "slow but steady" GENOCIDE of the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians.

And for you Zionists who deny it, consider the facts that in 1948 there were approzximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel & today there are just under 6 million of them left.

perhaps you should learn to read.

genocide was condemned by the UN in 1946 and was defined legally by the united nations convention on the prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide in 1948'

article one briefly states genocide is a crime...

article two begins "In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such..." and then goes on to describe what some of those acts may consist of.

the point though is that the crime of genocide need not necessarily be a "fait accompli." but merely needs to be an act with an intent. one could quite easily argue that many israelis, particularly settlers, are committing such acts and that the israeli government is, at best, lax in attempting to prevent such acts. i myself would argue that zionists, and american jews, are guilty of supporting that genocide.

at any rate, your argument is not with P F Tinmore, (and others) who has merely relayed some accurate information as to the very widely recognised legal definition of genocide. your argument is with those international bodies, those who wrote the definition in the 1948 UN convention, and the member states that ratified it, one of whom would be israel. i think, given the fact that currently anyone who criticizes israel is regarded as an "anti-semite". one may even call you a "genocidal anti-semite" given your propensity for advocating genocide.

what a shame...after an over 5000 year history of judaism and the jewish people, the final words written will be that they committed and supported a genocide...give it fifty years. with history, truth almost always catches up with propaganda and passes it.

Something smells very familiar here. Something wonderful that I dearly miss. Oh dear Lord, let it be.

While we wait for a current count of all the Palestinian contributions to peace mankind & civilization, let us now turn to another burning issue, that of Israel's "slow but steady" GENOCIDE of the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians.

And for you Zionists who deny it, consider the facts that in 1948 there were approzximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel & today there are just under 6 million of them left.

genocide was condemned by the UN in 1946 and was defined legally by the united nations convention on the prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide in 1948'

article two begins "In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such..." and then goes on to describe what some of those acts may consist of.

the point though is that the crime of genocide need not necessarily be a "fait accompli." but merely needs to be an act with an intent. one could quite easily argue that many israelis, particularly settlers, are committing such acts and that the israeli government is, at best, lax in attempting to prevent such acts. i myself would argue that zionists, and american jews, are guilty of supporting that genocide.

at any rate, your argument is not with P F Tinmore, (and others) who has merely relayed some accurate information as to the very widely recognised legal definition of genocide. your argument is with those international bodies, those who wrote the definition in the 1948 UN convention, and the member states that ratified it, one of whom would be israel. i think, given the fact that currently anyone who criticizes israel is regarded as an "anti-semite". one may even call you a "genocidal anti-semite" given your propensity for advocating genocide.

what a shame...after an over 5000 year history of judaism and the jewish people, the final words written will be that they committed and supported a genocide...give it fifty years. with history, truth almost always catches up with propaganda and passes it.

Something smells very familiar here. Something wonderful that I dearly miss. Oh dear Lord, let it be.

Your sense of smell is amazing! Fooking Jaysus!

That's certainly an interesting observation. Pal/Arabs spending money at luxury malls? That hardly describes anyone being kept in a concentration camp.
In this concentration camps of sorts in Gaza, they are having a construction boom, a record number of 300 tall buildings are being built and set to be completed soon. Equiped with rocket launchers from the rooftops aimed at Israeli children!, of course! What a bunch of fucking filthy, lying, Islamic dirtbags. Heh heh heh!

There are no Palestinians in concentration camps retard.

In this concentration camps of sorts in Gaza, they are having a construction boom, a record number of 300 tall buildings are being built and set to be completed soon. Equiped with rocket launchers from the rooftops aimed at Israeli children!, of course! What a bunch of fucking filthy, lying, Islamic dirtbags. Heh heh heh!
Here is an article and horrific photos of the genocide and torture by The IDF in Gaza. Mind numbing.

Baltimore Jewish Life | The Gaza You've Never Seen

Here is an article and horrific photos of the genocide and torture by The IDF in Gaza. Mind numbing.

Such terrible conditions, reminds me of Kosovo in 1992.

And there are no poor people in Cleveland.

The+Arcade+Panorama+scr2s.jpg

l.jpg

And there are no poor people in Cleveland.

The+Arcade+Panorama+scr2s.jpg

l.jpg
Actually it is pathetic how so much time is spent worrying about the Palestinians who look very, very healthy, especially when compared to some of the really unfortunate people in this world, such as the following:

Photos: Somalia Famine – - PlogPlog Photo Blog

jt2

High_Gravity,

Gaza is a concentration camp.

And here are scenes of devastation wrecked on the Gaza concentration camp during
Cast Lead. Civilians were attacked in their homes, even in UN shelters they fled to. And there were no exits from Gaza, the borders were sealed, as civilians were bombarded for over 20 days. Anyone defending this lacks humanity.

090317_gaza-city_muhammad-sabah10606.jpg

090109_beit-lahiya_muhammad-sabah10314.jpg

090216_gaza-city_muhammad-sabah10501.jpg

090120_gaza-city_muhammad-sabah10415.jpg

Photo Archive | B'Tselem

Sherri

Last edited:

High_Gravity,

Gaza is a concentration camp.

And here are scenes of devastation wrecked on the Gaza concentration camp during
Cast Lead. Civilians were attacked in their homes, even in UN shelters they fled to. And there were no exits from Gaza, the borders were sealed, as civilians were bombarded for over 20 days. Anyone defending this lacks humanity.

090317_gaza-city_muhammad-sabah10606.jpg

090109_beit-lahiya_muhammad-sabah10314.jpg

090216_gaza-city_muhammad-sabah10501.jpg

090120_gaza-city_muhammad-sabah10415.jpg

Photo Archive | B'Tselem

Sherri
See any differences in your pictures and the pictures in my link of Somalian refugees?

Photo #28 is a particularly heart wrenching photo.

Photos: Somalia Famine – - PlogPlog Photo Blog

Forum List

Back