A "Slow But Steady" Genocide

Wow, you really are a hateful shithead. Israel keeps the the Palestinians in concentration camps and you're upset that the Palestinians aren't grateful.

There are no Palestinians in concentration camps retard.

High_Gravity,

Gaza is a concentration camp.

And here are scenes of devastation wrecked on the Gaza concentration camp during
Cast Lead. Civilians were attacked in their homes, even in UN shelters they fled to. And there were no exits from Gaza, the borders were sealed, as civilians were bombarded for over 20 days. Anyone defending this lacks humanity.

090317_gaza-city_muhammad-sabah10606.jpg

090109_beit-lahiya_muhammad-sabah10314.jpg

090216_gaza-city_muhammad-sabah10501.jpg

090120_gaza-city_muhammad-sabah10415.jpg

Photo Archive | B'Tselem

Sherri

Really? concentration camps have water parks? shopping malls? 5 star restaurants? you don't even know what a concentration camp is. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
In this concentration camps of sorts in Gaza, they are having a construction boom, a record number of 300 tall buildings are being built and set to be completed soon. Equiped with rocket launchers from the rooftops aimed at Israeli children!, of course! What a bunch of fucking filthy, lying, Islamic dirtbags. Heh heh heh!
Here is an article and horrific photos of the genocide and torture by The IDF in Gaza. Mind numbing.

Baltimore Jewish Life | The Gaza You've Never Seen

And there are no poor people in Cleveland.

The+Arcade+Panorama+scr2s.jpg

l.jpg

You are really trying to compare Cleveland to the Gaza Strip?:confused:

Beats me what Cleveland has to do with Israel's "slow but steady" genocide of the Palestinians. Let us ask Tinmore.

You are really trying to compare Cleveland to the Gaza Strip?:confused:

Cleveland is 100 times better than Gaza and the West Bank combined.

That is true but there are people in Cleveland and many other parts of the US who live 3rd world.

Ask a homeless man standing outside a supermarket why he is hungry? I mean look at all that food!

Beats me what Cleveland has to do with Israel's "slow but steady" genocide of the Palestinians. Let us ask Tinmore.

That is true but there are people in Cleveland and many other parts of the US who live 3rd world.

Ask a homeless man standing outside a supermarket why he is hungry? I mean look at all that food!
A homeless man can go to a soup kitchen or a Salvation Army Mission for a meal. When you see people looking like the ones in the site I posted in the U.S. and Gaza, get back to us. Take a moment from your searching for articles derogatory to the Jews and Israel, and go to sites that show you children in places like Africa looking like just skin and bones. I hope when you look at these pictures, you realize what "starving" truly is.

jt2

Most homeless people I encounter want cash for smokes or alcohol, not for food. There are soup kitchens and charities in every major city that provide free hot meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Like Hossfly said you are comparing apples and golf carts.

Most homeless people I encounter want cash for smokes or alcohol, not for food. There are soup kitchens and charities in every major city that provide free hot meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Like Hossfly said you are comparing apples and golf carts.

What I was pointing out is that just because there are malls and restaurants in a place does not mean there is no poverty.

What I was pointing out is that just because there are malls and restaurants in a place does not mean there is no poverty.
It appears that you have a need to place the blame for poverty on everyone except those Islamic terrorists who are in a position to help alleviate that poverty. You're too willing to excuse the Islamic terrorists and the embedded systems of ineptitude and incompetence that is so pervasive in Gaza'istan. That criticism extends to include the pal/Arabs who elect Islamic terrorists to political office and in some strange, alternate reality, expect Islamic terrorists to be capable of establishing rules and mechanisms for providing governance.

I didn't say that, what I said was there were no malls and restaurants in concentration camps, Gaza is not a concentration camp.

It appears that you have a need to place the blame for poverty on everyone except those Islamic terrorists who are in a position to help alleviate that poverty. You're too willing to excuse the Islamic terrorists and the embedded systems of ineptitude and incompetence that is so pervasive in Gaza'istan. That criticism extends to include the pal/Arabs who elect Islamic terrorists to political office and in some strange, alternate reality, expect Islamic terrorists to be capable of establishing rules and mechanisms for providing governance.

So you are placing the blame of Israel's crimes on the Islamists?

As usual, you are having trouble with reading comprehension. The people responsible for Arab/Moslem ineptitude and incompetence are Arabs/moslems.

Why would you think that Islamic terrorists would have any ability to manage the affairs of state?

Those are rhetorical questions as the answer has already been provided.

I can give you a link to an online dictionary if you need help with the definition of rhetorical.

Last edited:

As usual, you are having trouble with reading comprehension. The people responsible for Arab/Moslem ineptitude and incompetence are Arabs/moslems.

Why would you think that Islamic terrorists would have any ability to manage the affairs of state?

I can give you a link to an online dictionary if you need help with the definition of rhetorical.

If all the Jews left Israel today, Palestine would turn into Yemen part 2, even worse if the gravy train stops.

If all the Jews left Israel today, Palestine would turn into Yemen part 2, even worse if the gravy train stops.

They were doing much better before Israel than they have since.

MJB, hate to be nitpicking but you are a little confused.
There is indeed what you call "genocide" in Palestine but not with that spelling. It is " jinn inside" that erroneously is thought to mean a systematic killing.

I sure do place the blame on Israel for their treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians in Israel instead of finding a way to free them back to their indigenous homelands.

They were doing much better before Israel than they have since.
Of course Tinny is going to give us all the statistics such as the GNP to prove his point.

jt2

Forum List

Back