A Sincere Word of thanks to USMB Community

D

Dim Bulb

Nine weeks ago I had major ankle surgery. Today was the first day I was able to drive my car, a big day!

During my recuperation, I have found it really fun to read and post here, as the community is spirited (sometimes too spirited, maybe), but I have found the distraction from rehabilitation a great help to me.

For that, my thanks. Some posters stand out with their focus on what's good for America, rather than just what is a blathering talking point. Mac, Old Lady, even folks on the liberal side sometimes.

Anyway, grateful thanks for the distraction, now I seem to be on the path back to living I'll take my leave (don't let the door hit me in the ass, I know) and get back to Real Life, with Real Americans (any Americans).

Best to most of you and most of all, come together where we can for America.

Latuh.

Dimmy

Nine weeks ago I had major ankle surgery. Today was the first day I was able to drive my car, a big day!

During my recuperation, I have found it really fun to read and post here, as the community is spirited (sometimes too spirited, maybe), but I have found the distraction from rehabilitation a great help to me.

For that, my thanks. Some posters stand out with their focus on what's good for America, rather than just what is a blathering talking point. Mac, Old Lady, even folks on the liberal side sometimes.

Anyway, grateful thanks for the distraction, now I seem to be on the path back to living I'll take my leave (don't let the door hit me in the ass, I know) and get back to Real Life, with Real Americans (any Americans).

Best to most of you and most of all, come together where we can for America.

Latuh.

Dimmy
Don't walk away entirely, Dim Bulb! I've enjoyed having you around as a reasonable voice here.
Glad you're healing--all the best!

Forum List

Back