A simpering Trump now refuses to work

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Republican Richard Nixon and Democrat Bill Clinton both faced impeachment, yet worked with their opposing party in Congress to move legislation forward despite the threat of removal from office and ugly criticism. Do you know why? Because despite their flaws, they believed they owed the American people a duty to do their job, despite the outcome of investigations of their wrongdoing. Not so with Donald Trump. This simpering, cowardly man simply refuses to work with Democrats on anything until all investigations stop. America elected this man to do a job, and now he won't. Nixon and Clinton, despite their flaws were both far better Presidents than this pathetic excuse for a man.

Those are the facts Jack - Just the facts. :bye1:

Trump refuses to work with Democrats amid simmering impeachment debate

The facts are that there would be really little point in continuing the negotiations over drug prices at this point in time, with Chuck and Nancy calling their President a criminal.

Could they really be counted on to praise Trumpcare and the tremendous plan that the President is ready to unveil with they are conspiring behind his back to imprison him?

It just isn't credible to think those two, at this point in time, would stand behind President Trump and allow the glory of Fabulous new Rx program to be implemented with their blessing. Especially when they hate him and want him out.
Well, maybe if tRump wasn't a criminal or at least didn't act like one......
Everyone knew...even donnie's deplorables...knew he was crooked. They wanted a crook for Prez.

Republican Richard Nixon and Democrat Bill Clinton both faced impeachment, yet worked with their opposing party in Congress to move legislation forward despite the threat of removal from office and ugly criticism. Do you know why? Because despite their flaws, they believed they owed the American people a duty to do their job, despite the outcome of investigations of their wrongdoing. Not so with Donald Trump. This simpering, cowardly man simply refuses to work with Democrats on anything until all investigations stop. America elected this man to do a job, and now he won't. Nixon and Clinton, despite their flaws were both far better Presidents than this pathetic excuse for a man.

I think the Republican end of Congress should also refuse to work with the Democrats. It's not like they're doing any work anyway.

The Senate Judiciary Committee, in the meantime, should "request" ten years of tax returns from all the Democrat House leadership, and follow through with subpoenas if necessary. They really need to check and see if "the IRS is doing its job." :113:
A beautiful thing from "afar "
~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades,BK, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes because you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this pathological liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Trump is single handily destroying the republican Party

I have no party. Never have. I am issue driven.

As an issue, the Democratic Party has driven me farther and farther away for decades, to the point I no longer consider them an American political party..
They've driven you so far away that you're a republican now You've been giving this no party stuff for over 17 years with never a positive about Dems ever That imo makes you one of trumps supporters

1) I'm certainly no Republican, but I currently support the bulk of their positions.

2) I decline party identification because I have never been a member of any political party, and never will be.

3) The Democrats have provided me nothing positive in recent memory with which to credit them.

4) I will indeed admit to being a Trump supporter, against the alternatives presented.

The Dems don't want to work with Trump. That's a fact jack.
If that were true they wouldn't have shown up for yesterdays meeting.

Nah. He showed up for that meeting to ream some asses which he did. He then left.

One real short meeting.

Go Trump.
Well, it is obvious that you and folks like you can't see through DJTs reality TV theatrics. A 1 to 2 trillion dollar infrastructure bill is a huge deal that every state in the Union wants a piece of. And remember DJT is the one that heralded this as a bipartisan $2 trillion infrastructure plan. instead of negotiating sources of funding and projects he threw a Trump classic tantrum.

LMAO I've never seen Trump throw a tantrum about anything. He's a businessman who knows how to get things done.

I have no doubt the Dems want that infrastructure bill passed as long they can hang shit all over it. By the time they get done it will look like a Christmas tree full of ornaments.

Kinda hard negotiate with idiots. Idiots who run the Dem House.
You ae blind.

If that were true they wouldn't have shown up for yesterdays meeting.

Nah. He showed up for that meeting to ream some asses which he did. He then left.

One real short meeting.

Go Trump.
Well, it is obvious that you and folks like you can't see through DJTs reality TV theatrics. A 1 to 2 trillion dollar infrastructure bill is a huge deal that every state in the Union wants a piece of. And remember DJT is the one that heralded this as a bipartisan $2 trillion infrastructure plan. instead of negotiating sources of funding and projects he threw a Trump classic tantrum.

LMAO I've never seen Trump throw a tantrum about anything. He's a businessman who knows how to get things done.

I have no doubt the Dems want that infrastructure bill passed as long they can hang shit all over it. By the time they get done it will look like a Christmas tree full of ornaments.

Kinda hard negotiate with idiots. Idiots who run the Dem House.
Count on the fucking DEMs to, in the middle of the night tack on universal health care to any infrastructure bill.
These assholes are famous for that sort of bullshit!

Dems were gonna tack on a bailout for Tesla which is on the verge of bankruptcy.
Too F'in bad, Elon! :abgg2q.jpg:

As usual POTUS Apologist just post crap "Trump Facts." Just a fucking Trump USMB Echo Chamber in here.
This Democrat controlled House has been a complete failure. The sonofabitches hasn't done a damn thing since the stupid Moon Bats elected them.

The idiots think Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness is a domestic policy.
Actually the House has done a lot of work. Just take a look at McConnels desk....

How's the DOW doing ? You know the one the POS bragged about all the time You have put a mentally disabled man in our WH and he's intent on destroying America like he's done with so many of his own businesses

The market goes up. The market goes down. That's how the market works.

The only mentally unstable man I see is your mentally ill ass.

Carry on brainless.
The market has been essentially flat for a year.
Over a year Wonder where we'd be without Scumps tax breaks to the 1%
Probably about where we were in January or a bit lower.

That's only because with trump it's his way or the highway Deal maker?? That's a FN laugh

LMAO Well his way is working pretty damned good so far.

Oh and he is THE deal maker.

Piss off dumbass.
Piss off yourself asshole and reach deeper into your pockets to pay for everything you buy Trump will fight to the last drop of your blood and you're enough of an idiot not to know it

And your an idiot to believe that clap trap you posted.

Carry on dipshit.
"You're".

As in "if you're going to call someone an idiot you should probably make sure you understand the difference between "you're" and "your" or you are the one who ends up looking stupid."

Oh how nice. A grammar Nazi.

Piss off dipshit. LOL
Not really, no. I'm just trying to be helpful. It's not that you made a mistake, it's the irony involved.

How's the DOW doing ? You know the one the POS bragged about all the time You have put a mentally disabled man in our WH and he's intent on destroying America like he's done with so many of his own businesses

The market goes up. The market goes down. That's how the market works.

The only mentally unstable man I see is your mentally ill ass.

Carry on brainless.
The market has been essentially flat for a year.
Over a year Wonder where we'd be without Scumps tax breaks to the 1%
Probably about where we were in January or a bit lower.
I'd guess a little up from where Obama left it

Yea because there was something to impeach.. you idiots have nothing.. stop attacking the American President and govern.

The skank is trying to sabotage the president of the united states. I wouldn't meet with them, either.

First he'll ignore them.

Then they'll be indicted. That's exactly what I would do, too. Nobody needs to mess with criminals, no matter where they sit their worthless asses.

This Democrat controlled House has been a complete failure. The sonofabitches hasn't done a damn thing since the stupid Moon Bats elected them.

The idiots think Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness is a domestic policy.
There is not complete failure of the House since 2018. Trump lost the House, Hugely. Deal with it. These are the repercussions of an
LMAO Well his way is working pretty damned good so far.

Oh and he is THE deal maker.

Piss off dumbass.
Piss off yourself asshole and reach deeper into your pockets to pay for everything you buy Trump will fight to the last drop of your blood and you're enough of an idiot not to know it

Carry on dipshit.
"You're".

As in "if you're going to call someone an idiot you should probably make sure you understand the difference between "you're" and "your" or you are the one who ends up looking stupid."

Piss off dipshit. LOL
Not really, no. I'm just trying to be helpful. It's not that you made a mistake, it's the irony involved.

That kind of thing escapes Claudette every time. And her buddies, I might add. Like Pogo says, way over their heads. (I paraphrased.)

The skank is trying to sabotage the president of the united states. I wouldn't meet with them, either.

First he'll ignore them.

Then they'll be indicted. That's exactly what I would do, too. Nobody needs to mess with criminals, no matter where they sit their worthless asses.
Even if they sit in the WH

The Dems don't want to work with Trump. That's a fact jack.
The only reason Trump ran for President is because Obumble insulted him at a 2011 dinner event.

He wasn't going to win the Democratic primary season so he decided to cross the aisle and run as a Republican.

He tweaked his public persona, abandoned a few former principles, and told the WingNuts what they wanted to hear.

Next thing you know, the idiots think they have Jesus Christ Junior on their hands, rather than a Robber Baron.

And, despite scores of embarrassments and gaucheries, they continue to dance with the Devil rather than admit their mistake.

Fortunately, the Republic is strong enough to withstand four (or, God forbid, even eight) years of The Creature.

Afterwards, we will see the inevitable Market Correction.

Along with considerable legislation, to ensure that we get no more Robber Barons with their hands on the wheel.

Isn't it Congress that makes The Laws?

Trump cannot make Pelosi or Schummer do their jobs.

They have to create a bill, get it passed in The House and Senate and present it to The President.

Exactly what has Pelois and Schummer accomplished in the last 3 years anyways?

By taking this position Trump is brilliantly making this a poll issue..for the next wave of house voting...

Jo

There is not complete failure of the House since 2018. Trump lost the House, Hugely. Deal with it. These are the repercussions of an

Carry on dipshit.
"You're".

Piss off dipshit. LOL

The stupid Moon Bats elected those Democrat assholes and like always the Democrats fuck everything up. Anybody that voted for a Democrat in 2018 owes this country an apology. What the hell were they thinking?

Not the first time the Democrats have fucked the country with an agenda of destruction.

Remember when we had six years of a decent Bush economy and then those Democrats assholes were elected to take over all of Congress in 2006 and then everything went to hell?

Carry on dipshit.
"You're".

Piss off dipshit. LOL

The stupid Moon Bats elected those Democrat assholes and like always the Democrats fuck everything up. Anybody that voted for a Democrat in 2018 owes this country an apology. What the hell were they thinking?

Not the first time the Democrats have fucked the country with an agenda of destruction.

Remember when we had six years of a decent Bush economy and then those Democrats assholes were elected to take over all of Congress in 2006 and then everything went to hell?
You have selective memory, son.

Forum List

Back