A simpering Trump now refuses to work

Sure, the D's understand economics, and they know that their plans if implemented would put the US economy into the shitter.

But that's their goal. The crappier the economy, the more dependent people are on the federal government, and they more loyalty they get from the people. It isn't a coincidence that the D's always win big time in the nation's Housing Projects.
I think you missed one important item. They were hoping to hang the increase in debt on Trump. Claim it was all his fault.
So far it is. His tax break for the wealthy and the corporations.
I know lots of people who benefited from that tax break some own small businesses so good of you to lie about though.

On another note do you really think that even without that tax break it would have amounted to a trillion or two trillion dollar savings. No one could be that stupid.
Yes at least a trillion but not 2.....and how much has our debt risen?
And it didn't matter much when pulling our country out of our great recessionB. Hussein O convinced the people that debt doesn't matter, ed. That's not much of a political point at all
Yes it didn't matter much when bringing our country out of the great recession republicans left him with Imagine if the trump ass was left with the economy bush left obama

That cuts both ways other than criminal justice reform Pelosi, Schumer and the Democrats have shown little to no interest in working with Trump.

Hard to work with someone you accuse of colluding with the Russians and obstructing justice.

Of course Mueller's report cleared Trump but the Dems just can't accept it. Now they say Mueller was working with Trump and was shielding him.

You can't get anymore stupid then the Dems are right now.

You can't cure stupid.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Republican Richard Nixon and Democrat Bill Clinton both faced impeachment, yet worked with their opposing party in Congress to move legislation forward despite the threat of removal from office and ugly criticism. Do you know why? Because despite their flaws, they believed they owed the American people a duty to do their job, despite the outcome of investigations of their wrongdoing. Not so with Donald Trump. This simpering, cowardly man simply refuses to work with Democrats on anything until all investigations stop. America elected this man to do a job, and now he won't. Nixon and Clinton, despite their flaws were both far better Presidents than this pathetic excuse for a man.

Those are the facts Jack - Just the facts. :bye1:

Trump refuses to work with Democrats amid simmering impeachment debate
From an Independent-remember, those two were GUILTY of the charges-Trump was set up and still is. Maybe he should take the insults and move on, but I think the Democrats knew this would happen and had a meeting to come up with "cover up"-not exactly what I want to see them work on either. Here's an idea, vote out every incumbent in congress and elect Howard Schultz as president in 2020.

How's the DOW doing ? You know the one the POS bragged about all the time You have put a mentally disabled man in our WH and he's intent on destroying America like he's done with so many of his own businesses
Everything is doing great. Even though everything the democrats trying to reverse it.
DOW off 318 as of 11am NAS off 110
Oh there is no trade war all parties are talking??? bullshit
They go up or down, that's what they do. In the end it will be good for us. Why do you hate that?
Lot of folks count on 401 K's or Ira's You have one ? How's it doing this past year,18 months?

I said it yesterday that the result of his actions here would be these sorts of statements.

I also said the dems had no intention of doing any deal that would reflect well on him prior to the election and I still think that is 110% true.

The difference is Nancy and Chuck are career politicians and know that optics are important so they'll play their game and pretend to be working on things they have every intention of poison pilling or finding a reason not to pass.

Trump is relying on his own experience of boardroom negotiations, out of the public eye, where absolutist positions can work at times. He is handing the dems leverage by losing the optics battle on this one and would be better served to play along with their bullshit in this case, as he can't simply make a statement that he's done working with a year and a half until the next election.

He has now painted himself into a corner on this issue. He'll have to buckle to work on anything, as the dems will not stop their bullshit, in which case the dems win, or he'll have to follow through and do nothing, in which case the dems win. The sooner he walks this back the better for him and if he doesn't he's going to hand them a tool for the campaign season. He needs to be more strategic with these people, as he played right into their hands this time....
And better still Bet the Chinese want him the hell out too so they'll be dealing with the moron from strength

I'd agree that China wants him gone, although that is arguably an argument in Trump's favor.

China is not our friend....
I agree 100% but if this no deal keeps up for long trump imho will be gone and like the song says ""thank God and greyhound he's gone""

well, yeah, and that's what the Chinese are counting on.

They'd make a deal otherwise, IMO, but they figure if the next guy comes in it will go back to the way it was, and they'll have to give nothing or less than is being asked for now. China doesn't want a recession any more than we do, but I think they're willing to wait it out and take a short term hit, hope he's gone in 2020 and win in the long run.

I do like the fact that Trump is willing to play hardball with these people, as I think the past administrations from Clinton through Obama were too soft on them, and really demanded nothing from them, as the big money wants that cheap labor to fuel earnings, and they generally get what they want from our politicians, who were busily assuring all of us that it was for our own good while business was busily moving their operations overseas.
Can't disagree with what you say but hope trump is willing to settle instead of asking chinese to bend down to his will After all that is the trump way

That cuts both ways other than criminal justice reform Pelosi, Schumer and the Democrats have shown little to no interest in working with Trump.

Hard to work with someone you accuse of colluding with the Russians and obstructing justice.

Of course Mueller's report cleared Trump but the Dems just can't accept it. Now they say Mueller was working with Trump and was shielding him.

You can't get anymore stupid then the Dems are right now.

You can't cure stupid.
The sad part is they probably can.

Republican Richard Nixon and Democrat Bill Clinton both faced impeachment, yet worked with their opposing party in Congress to move legislation forward despite the threat of removal from office and ugly criticism. Do you know why? Because despite their flaws, they believed they owed the American people a duty to do their job, despite the outcome of investigations of their wrongdoing. Not so with Donald Trump. This simpering, cowardly man simply refuses to work with Democrats on anything until all investigations stop. America elected this man to do a job, and now he won't. Nixon and Clinton, despite their flaws were both far better Presidents than this pathetic excuse for a man.

I think the Republican end of Congress should also refuse to work with the Democrats. It's not like they're doing any work anyway.

The Senate Judiciary Committee, in the meantime, should "request" ten years of tax returns from all the Democrat House leadership, and follow through with subpoenas if necessary. They really need to check and see if "the IRS is doing its job." :113:
A beautiful thing from "afar "
~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades,BK, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes because you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this pathological liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Trump is single handily destroying the republican Party

I have no party. Never have. I am issue driven.

As an issue, the Democratic Party has driven me farther and farther away for decades, to the point I no longer consider them an American political party..

This Democrat controlled House has been a complete failure. The sonofabitches hasn't done a damn thing since the stupid Moon Bats elected them.

The idiots think Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness is a domestic policy.

I think the Republican end of Congress should also refuse to work with the Democrats. It's not like they're doing any work anyway.

The Senate Judiciary Committee, in the meantime, should "request" ten years of tax returns from all the Democrat House leadership, and follow through with subpoenas if necessary. They really need to check and see if "the IRS is doing its job." :113:
A beautiful thing from "afar "
~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades,BK, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes because you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this pathological liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Trump is single handily destroying the republican Party

I have no party. Never have. I am issue driven.

As an issue, the Democratic Party has driven me farther and farther away for decades, to the point I no longer consider them an American political party..
They've driven you so far away that you're a republican now You've been giving this no party stuff for over 17 years with never a positive about Dems ever That imo makes you one of trumps supporters

Our first president since Regan with a set of balls.....how refreshing after 8 years of the Surrender monkey, especially having him PAY IRAN $400 million to BUY BACK our navy servicemen held hostage by that terrorist regime!
Reagan dealt with Iran in much the same way but Iran needed plane parts and missiles and Reagan gave them to Iran even with a ban on his actions. Balls my azz..

Trump fights back.
That is why the Troglocrats hate him so much.
When trump fights back the only ones losing blood is US
try to make sense
But trog ,trump thanks you
Twice as much golf as Obama who he had criticized...

About this website

YAHOO.COM

Trump’s Golf Costs: $102 Million And Counting, With Taxpayers Picking Up The Tab
Trump promised never to golf. Instead, he's spent more than twice as many days golfing as Obama at the same point, costing taxpayers over three times as much.

Trump fights back.
try to make sense
Sorry you don't understand English I'll try again...Trump has f-ed so many 100's even 1000's and went away smelling like a rose The man is a Ponzi scheme on the way
you still don't make any sense
You're a republican ,,Right?? Now I understand

Trump fights back.
try to make sense
Sorry you don't understand English I'll try again...Trump has f-ed so many 100's even 1000's and went away smelling like a rose The man is a Ponzi scheme on the way
you still don't make any sense
You're a republican ,,Right?? Now I understand
yea, it's hard for normal people to understand the left wing wackos

The Dems don't want to work with Trump. That's a fact jack.
If that were true they wouldn't have shown up for yesterdays meeting.

Nah. He showed up for that meeting to ream some asses which he did. He then left.

One real short meeting.

Go Trump.
Well, it is obvious that you and folks like you can't see through DJTs reality TV theatrics. A 1 to 2 trillion dollar infrastructure bill is a huge deal that every state in the Union wants a piece of. And remember DJT is the one that heralded this as a bipartisan $2 trillion infrastructure plan. instead of negotiating sources of funding and projects he threw a Trump classic tantrum.

LMAO I've never seen Trump throw a tantrum about anything. He's a businessman who knows how to get things done.

I have no doubt the Dems want that infrastructure bill passed as long they can hang shit all over it. By the time they get done it will look like a Christmas tree full of ornaments.

Kinda hard negotiate with idiots. Idiots who run the Dem House.
Count on the fucking DEMs to, in the middle of the night tack on universal health care to any infrastructure bill.
These assholes are famous for that sort of bullshit!

Dems were gonna tack on a bailout for Tesla which is on the verge of bankruptcy.
Too F'in bad, Elon! :abgg2q.jpg:

Bullshit.
Democrats never worked with Trump and said they never will.
They've boycotted his briefings and even his inauguration.
When the Democrats stop trying to destroy the president and start showing up to work, only then should Trump work with them.

We're working on our 5th straight month of DOW sinking Many years since that has happened Thanks scump One hope I have is that all republicans are feeling the pain too as they ask trump ""can I have another""
Funny weren't you retards saying it was still 44 economy just a few days ago? We all heard from so called experts and every democrat on this board that the economy would collapse if Trump was elected. We heard the same when he was inagerated. We have heard it with every tick of a job report every drop of a penny in the market. The stock market has hit highs that were never seen before while he was in office. Most of the country agrees that China and its practices should have been dealt with years ago.

So excuse me if I don't run around yelling the sky is falling on some crazy Dems prediction.

We're working on our 5th straight month of DOW sinking Many years since that has happened Thanks scump One hope I have is that all republicans are feeling the pain too as they ask trump ""can I have another""
Funny weren't you retards saying it was still 44 economy just a few days ago? We all heard from so called experts and every democrat on this board that the economy would collapse if Trump was elected. We heard the same when he was inagerated. We have heard it with every tick of a job report every drop of a penny in the market. The stock market has hit highs that were never seen before while he was in office. Most of the country agrees that China and its practices should have been dealt with years ago.

So excuse me if I don't run around yelling the sky is falling on some crazy Dems prediction.
The idiot still has 1 1/2 to go Don't count him out

Forum List

Back