A Shameful Display

Chris, you are an idiot. You are offering an apple to compare with a orange. Stop your games for a moment Chris.

Tell me Chris do you agree with Clinton's handling of Iraq during his 8 years in office? Or do you even understand the mandate Clinton had before him in regards to dealing with Iraq?

Are you capable of answering both without mentioning anything else?

Chris, from the time Desert Storm ended through Clinton's last day in office, has nothing to do with either Bush or Reagan.

Now, you go educate yourself on Iraq during that very vital and valid period and educate yourself on Clinton during the same time, in regard to Iraq and maybe, just maybe your very bias mind can see through the fog to some real valid points.

Good luck!

As for Bin Ladin during the Clinton years, our president had more than enough reason and obligation to mount a serious offensive against him and to step up the covert activity against him. He failed miserably. 9/11 did not happen in one years time. It was a long progression to the point of many American's dying.

People like you Chris who do not want to hold Clinton accountable for his lack of action to properly protect American's might as well go piss on all of those graves.

you REALLY are a fucking moron

He has no idea of what took place in our relations in Afghanistan while they were fighting the Soviets or who we were dealing with over there. He has no idea why we chose to support Saddam in his war against Iran. He has no understanding of the documents and legalities involved with Desert Storm and he is in complete denial when it comes to anything even remotely negative about a liberal.

He assumes anytime someone mentions something negative about one of his beloved liberals that they are justifying what a republican might have done. He is not mature enough to separate the two and form reasonable opinions about both sides.

He has no idea of what took place in our relations in Afghanistan while they were fighting the Soviets or who we were dealing with over there. He has no idea why we chose to support Saddam in his war against Iran. He has no understanding of the documents and legalities involved with Desert Storm and he is in complete denial when it comes to anything even remotely negative about a liberal.

He assumes anytime someone mentions something negative about one of his beloved liberals that they are justifying what a republican might have done. He is not mature enough to separate the two and form reasonable opinions about both sides.

I know all about these things. Reagan supported Iraq against Iran, and Bush established a Shia government in Iraq allied with Iran.

Reagan supported Bin Laden against the Soviets, and then when the Soviets left the Taliban took over.

But all of this was Clinton's fault.

I know all about these things. Reagan supported Iraq against Iran, and Bush established a Shia government in Iraq allied with Iran.

Reagan supported Bin Laden against the Soviets, and then when the Soviets left the Taliban took over.

But all of this was Clinton's fault.
you are a fucking moron

No Chris, you just proved you don't know shit.

I asked you very direct and simple to understand questions and you replied with your same old bull shit.

It's OK Chris, at least I understand better what I'm responding to and I won't waste serious dialog.

Have a great night.

A Shameful Display

President Bush did everything he possibly could to make the transition go as smooth as possible. He, his wife and two daughters have been more than polite and gracious to the entire Obama family.

But what took place today, the childish jeering and slams thrown at he and his family by democrats and other Obama supporters was shameful and disgusting.

When you stack that on top of what took place during the election race, to Hillary, Palin and McCain, well it doesn't send a good message and I can only hope that in some way Obama can teach his klan more class.

You would think of all days they would be more interested and inspired by their guy getting sworn in, that they might show sense of maturity.

Did ya hear what Pelosi's favorite moment of the inauguration was?

"Pelosi said one of her favorite moments from Inauguration Day was when Marine One lifted off the Capitol grounds, signifying former President George W. Bush's exit from Washington. "It felt like a 10-pound anvil was lifted off my head," she said."

Pelosi sketches strategy on key issues

This woman should be tarred and feathered. What a low-class, disrespectful thing to say.

"Pelosi said one of her favorite moments from Inauguration Day was when Marine One lifted off the Capitol grounds, signifying former President George W. Bush's exit from Washington. "It felt like a 10-pound anvil was lifted off my head," she said."

This woman should be tarred and feathered. What a low-class, disrespectful thing to say.
Just another ugly Democrat. Perfect asses

She's a blessing that one. Isn't she? :doubt:

Most of America felt the same way.

Most of America felt the same way.

I disagree but even if true, it doesn't make it right. You don't like anything Bush did -- fine. But he was still the President and deserves respect for being the President, whether you agree with him or not. Obama deserves the same respect, and will get it from me, regardless of whether I think he is doing what is right. And I would certainly expect that the SOH would understand this. The woman is a pig.

I doubt you even understand how this concept works. (Cue the anti-Bush rebuttal in 3, 2, 1 . . . )

Forum List

Back