A Settler hits two kids with car and escapes!

Oh, so much hate! It's evident anyone, who doesn't share arab-muslim hate, must be a jew. At ease, anyway.

Forgive me for assuming so based on your Ashkenazi surname
Really? I'm flattered to learn my german name of blessed fame has the powers of the cross, scaring vampires off and away.
and your characteristically Zionist tendency to dehumanize whoever stands in the way of Jewish ethnic supremacism.
Arab supremacists calling others supremacists. Hilarious.
Am I full of "so much hate"? Maybe, but at least I don't support a state founded on it.
Indeed, no sane human being supports palistan.
Well, dumbass "fidels" take an advise to go play in traffic with rocks seriously and infidels - do not. See, how simple it is, really.
Yeah, Jew.
Oh, so much hate! It's evident anyone, who doesn't share arab-muslim hate, must be a jew. Worthy of a repeat, isn't it?

If you're not a member of the Chosen race, it's perfectly acceptable for a Chosen settler to injure you in any way that suits his fancy. That is pretty simple.
Are palistanian settlers complaining they are not the chosen ones?

The kids are carrying and throwing bricks, I would have ran there ass over too.

moron;
is it illegal to throw a crappy settler with stone?! :cuckoo:
What is this drivel supposed to mean?
what do you do if a settler come putting his ass in your territory? dancing tango with him...
Arab settlers, turned palistanians in about 1967 by way of magic of bull, drivel and propaganda, had to have some "territory" in the first place, of course.

The kids are carrying and throwing bricks, I would have ran there ass over too.

moron;

what do you do if a settler come putting his ass in your territory? dancing tango with him...
Arab settlers, turned palistanians in about 1967 by way of magic of bull, drivel and propaganda, had to have some "territory" in the first place, of course.

arab settlers?? you should be a new moron guest in the board!

those bearded crows who came from Russia and Ukrain are native citizens and palestinians are foreigners!!, you are a joke...
article-1166482-043EAED0000005DC-547_468x640.jpg

it means that it's legit by law to spit on or throw a settler with stones.

moron;

arab settlers?? you should be a new moron guest in the board!
those bearded crows who came from Russia and Ukrain are native citizens and palestinians are foreigners!!, you are a joke...
So feisty in going personal. Shall we then presume we have no proof positive arabs aren't major settlers and squatters?
it means that it's legit by law to spit on or throw a settler with stones.

The Jews are a better people then the palistanians, so I side with the Jews.

The Muslim kids could well have been wearing suicide vests. There is nothing wrong with taking defensive action against potential terrorists.

God bless Israel.

YEP,
you mean there is nothing wrong with taking defensive action with stones against a settler!

YEP,
you mean there is nothing wrong with taking defensive action with stones against a settler!

That would be considered assault, since Jews are entirely permitted to live throughout "Palestine" under internatoinal law.

Now, you know, dummy.

That would be considered assault, since Jews are entirely permitted to live throughout "Palestine" under internatoinal law.

Now, you know, dummy.

talking of dummies:lol:

Your picture is in the dictionary next to the word dummy, Ho-Say.

Now, go back to soliciting sex on the internet, as you like to do.

YEP,

Now, you know, dummy.

LIE;
a settler is a settler!, you are a joke...

The binding Palestine Mandate constitutes international law and establishes Palestine as the Jewish homeland. Rag heads are the illegal squatters.

You know less than zero about the subject matter, moron. Go back into your hole, cockroach.

Palestine Mandate...
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country...

Art. 2...
The Mandatory shall be responsible for placing the country under such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home, as laid down in the preamble, and the development of self-governing institutions...

Art. 6...
The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

Forum List

Back