A Serious Question About Climate Change

INSTEAD you'll be wasting your time PRETENDING that you know as much as I do
Irrelevant. You are an uneducated slob compared to the scientists in these fields. you have zero education in these fields and have published zero science. And, since your great "knowledge " of this topic leads to to be 100% wrong about it.... it appears you don't actually know shit.I n fact, it appears the things you know are all wrong.

Do you understand what that means? it means you actually know less than nothing about this topic. You actually have a negative amount of correct knowledge on this topic. A teacher would actually have to spend quite a bit of time and energy just to get you to a point where you know net nothing about this topic, like a newborn baby.

How fucking embarrassing,.

And you refute his post by no post? Dude you are the one that's embarrassing on here...not once on the subject of climate change have you post any links or opinions other then parrot talking points.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Here is a link to the site of the largest scientific society on Earth, the American Institute of Physics. It has been posted for you many times, and you have never bothered to read it. In fact, you have never bothered to read anything by any scientist at all. You are nearly as ignorant as Frankie boi.

Really? What does it say the temperature anomaly is gonna be in 2100???
Well now, since you state that you have a scientific background, why don't you read what the physicists have to say? Afraid to?

I've read it. The history is all pretty sad. But that's how science rolls. And there's really NOTHING useful in there to state numbers for the MAGNITUDE of any problem. So that public policy can (or should) address the consequences.

So -- what's the temp anomaly gonna be in 2100 and where are the accelerations that were forecast 30 years ago???

Forum List

Back