A Self-Portrait of the Roma without the Stereotypes

tsigane-manouche.jpg

article-2367612-1ADCFD1E000005DC-626_964x636.jpg

I do not have a good job because Im ill and was retired by the government, and maybe because i lack motiviation, discipline and courage to go into risks and try something bigger like opening up a business or something, because i could lose everything and become homeless but i could become rich too. I live from a welfare and support of my family.

You certainly dont look ill.
What is it that you have that would stop you from working?

You certainly dont look ill.
What is it that you have that would stop you from working?

How can you know im not ill by looking at my pictures only? I have shizophrenia for example, i have discus prolaps and had back surgery recently, im morbidly obese, adipositas type III, i have high blood pressure, diabetes, i have sleep apnea.

How can you know im not ill by looking at my pictures only? I have schizophrenia for example, i have discus prolaps and had back surgery recently, im morbidly obese, adipositas type III, i have high blood pressure, diabetes, i have sleep apnea.

Most of those issues are your own fault.
And no I'm not judging by pictures I'm judging by your videos.
There's no reason you couldnt work in a job that doesnt require physical labor although it would do you good to do so.
Seven out of eight of your stated problems are self inflicted.
How can you expect people to respect you? I know people with schizophrenia who still work so really you have no excuse whatsoever other than sloth and laziness.
Hell,you dont even respect yourself and it shows,people eventually pick up on that.
Get a JOB any job,and you'll find self respect,and it will show.

Most of those issues are your own fault.
And no I'm not judging by pictures I'm judging by your videos.
There's no reason you couldnt work in a job that doesnt require physical labor although it would do you good to do so.
Seven out of eight of your stated problems are self inflicted.
How can you expect people to respect you? I know people with schizophrenia who still work so really you have no excuse whatsoever other than sloth and laziness.
Hell,you dont even respect yourself and it shows,people eventually pick up on that.
Get a JOB any job,and you'll find self respect,and it will show.

There are people with shizophrenia who work but there are also people with shizophrenia who dont work. Maybe I could decide to get a job, but it would be risky, because i would lose my benefits, and once i lose my benefits if i cant work i would need to apply again for the same benefits and that time i might not get them anymore. Than i would be homeless without any income to pay rent for flat, food etc. It is a risk. Im often very tired, and cannot keep attention for long, i dont even watch 2 hours movies, or very rarerly, only maybe two times a year, it is too hard for me i mean by attention and psychologically to keep up with following the movie, so im sure i couldnt work either.

There are people with shizophrenia who work but there are also people with shizophrenia who dont work. Maybe I could decide to get a job, but it would be risky, because i would lose my benefits, and once i lose my benefits if i cant work i would need to apply again for the same benefits and that time i might not get them anymore. Than i would be homeless without any income to pay rent for flat, food etc. It is a risk. Im often very tired, and cannot keep attention for long, i dont even watch 2 hours movies, or very rarerly, only maybe two times a year, it is too hard for me i mean by attention and psychologically to keep up with following the movie, so im sure i couldnt work either.

You seem well enough to produce YouTube videos.
I suspect there's something you could do for money even if it's under the table.

You seem well enough to produce YouTube videos.
I suspect there's something you could do for money even if it's under the table.

Yes I can produce YouTube videos but the videos are 10 minutes work (for me) and 2 minutes long. I cannot do 2 hours videos. If i cannot do two hours videos how could i work?

Yes I can produce YouTube videos but the videos are 10 minutes work (for me) and 2 minutes long. I cannot do 2 hours videos. If i cannot do two hours videos how could i work?

Meh...you show all the signs of a grifter.
We have people just like you here in America. They suck on the government tit and give absolutely nothing back to the society that supports them.

Created by Roma artists themselfes... not relying on how the non-roma stereotype the roma...

What do you think?

Why are they going through that sleepy dudes pockets?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back