A Scary Number Of Americans Don’t Think Muslims Or Atheists Have First Amendment Rights

Conservatives believe that if your religion tells you that you should discriminate against minorities,
that not only makes it right, it makes it constitutional.

Actually strict constructional federalists believe that you have to show a compelling government interest to override someones 1st amendment right to free exercise, and then the remedy has to be the least intrusive possible.

But you guys are "all or nothing" and have not been able to compromise in decades, so we get the SC to decide the issue.

If 'free exercise' involves denying someone else their constitutional rights, then the least intrusive remedy is to simply stop them from doing that.

Where is there a constitutional right to a cake?

It is a constitutional right not to be discriminated against in a business open to the public.

No kidding, so when it was Dave and Busters discriminating against veterans it was OK, but baking a cake discriminating against a gay couple wasn't OK.

The Democrat Bigots do not accept that Christians have 1st Amendment Freedom of Religion rights.
Left Wingers want to force Christians to be participants in same gender marriages by forcing them to bake them wedding cakes and to force them to take pictures of same gender weddings.

I just got a copy of the super-duper secret gay agenda, just wait til you see what your paranoid ass is going to be forced to do next. Bottoms up!

HappyJoy, hey thanks for another reminder that millions of Christian Voters are not welcomed in the Democratic Party, but most people are already well aware of this.

See Contards get confused by those fact things. Like Trump you apparently believe there are different versions of the facts....

Majority of Catholics voters are Democrats, a quarter of Evangelical Protestants, 80% of black Protestants.

U.S. religious groups and their political leanings
View attachment 150098

See Libnuttz get confused by those fact things.
Your table doesn't not show the total percentage of Christians who voted for Trump vs Hillary.
If the majority of Christians are voting Democrat, then why are Liberals constantly attacking Christians in the Press, Hollywood and Academia?
Everyone knows that the Left Wing Bigot Democrats loath Christians.
You are making about as much sense as a Chevy Mustang.

Perhaps when Muslim-dominated countries reciprocate by granting non-Muslims the same rights that Muslims have here, somebody here will actually give two $hits.
I keep forgetting we're supposed to act like those other counties.

Fortunately, our constitution applies to all Americans.

59c0197b1c0000240079f102.jpeg

I agree! However, even many who may think that Muslims or Atheists actually do have First Amendment rights - they would like to deny them those rights.
There are overwhelmingly more liberals trying to deny Americans their constitutional rights than any other group...
Provide proof and examples please.

A scary number of Americans are just plain stupid inbred redneck dolts.

Funny but I am willing to bet most of those that did not know the Constitution are most likely not Red neck but instead byproducts of the great progressive experiment...

Perhaps when Muslim-dominated countries reciprocate by granting non-Muslims the same rights that Muslims have here, somebody here will actually give two $hits.

You are correct and America should be the beacon in a dark cold world...

A scary number of Americans are just plain stupid inbred redneck dolts.

Funny but I am willing to bet most of those that did not know the Constitution are most likely not Red neck but instead byproducts of the great progressive experiment...
I'm on this board all the time and one thing is clear, the Trumpbots rarely know basic civics in spite of having very strong opinions on government.

In other words, tear up the constitution into little squares and wipe your ass with it.
Nope.

Yep, you obviously don't care about the Constitution otherwise you would care about the rights of all citizens.
I said no such thing nor do you know any such thing... now... take your sorry little LibTard SnowFlake azz and go dry-hump somebody else's pants-cuff... boy.

You are correct and America should be the beacon in a dark cold world...
If you are an American citizen, you get the same rights as anyone else, here.

If you are a foreigner wanting to come here from a cultural or religious environment hostile to us... you can go screw yourselves.

That's only fair.

Fortunately, our Constitution is a living, breathing document, subject to interpretation and RE-interpretation, when it comes to whom we want to admit, and whom we don't.

Liberals-Progressives are presently out of power... which means that Cultural Suicide is now off the menu...

Last edited:
59c0197b1c0000240079f102.jpeg

I agree! However, even many who may think that Muslims or Atheists actually do have First Amendment rights - they would like to deny them those rights.
There are overwhelmingly more liberals trying to deny Americans their constitutional rights than any other group...
Provide proof and examples please.
No problem lefty, just tell me what it is you would accept as proof and I will be happy to provide it to you...the old "repeat responses that you hear on TV" when you have no answer isn't going to cut it Vlad!

In other words, tear up the constitution into little squares and wipe your ass with it.
Nope.

Yep, you obviously don't care about the Constitution otherwise you would care about the rights of all citizens.
I said no such thing nor do you know any such thing... now... take your sorry little LibTard SnowFlake azz and go dry-hump somebody else's pants-cuff... boy.

Sure you did, you admitted you don't give two shits about the rights of Muslim U.S. citizens. Idiot.

The Democrat Bigots do not accept that Christians have 1st Amendment Freedom of Religion rights.
Left Wingers want to force Christians to be participants in same gender marriages by forcing them to bake them wedding cakes and to force them to take pictures of same gender weddings.

I just got a copy of the super-duper secret gay agenda, just wait til you see what your paranoid ass is going to be forced to do next. Bottoms up!

HappyJoy, hey thanks for another reminder that millions of Christian Voters are not welcomed in the Democratic Party, but most people are already well aware of this.

See Contards get confused by those fact things. Like Trump you apparently believe there are different versions of the facts....

Majority of Catholics voters are Democrats, a quarter of Evangelical Protestants, 80% of black Protestants.

U.S. religious groups and their political leanings
View attachment 150098

See Libnuttz get confused by those fact things.
Your table doesn't not show the total percentage of Christians who voted for Trump vs Hillary.

Since that was not the question- why should I show a completely different table? You contards always try to chang ethe subject when you are caught up in a lie.

Here was your idiotic and bigoted claim:
thanks for another reminder that millions of Christian Voters are not welcomed in the Democratic Party, but most people are already well aware of this

I proved what you said was a lie- so of course you tried to change the subject- such is the mindset of the Trump contards.

I would ask why you lied- but you are a Trump voter- lying comes as naturally to you as it does to President Snowflake.

Conservatives believe that if your religion tells you that you should discriminate against minorities,

Actually strict constructional federalists believe that you have to show a compelling government interest to override someones 1st amendment right to free exercise, and then the remedy has to be the least intrusive possible.

But you guys are "all or nothing" and have not been able to compromise in decades, so we get the SC to decide the issue.

If 'free exercise' involves denying someone else their constitutional rights, then the least intrusive remedy is to simply stop them from doing that.

It is a constitutional right not to be discriminated against in a business open to the public.

No kidding, so when it was Dave and Busters discriminating against veterans it was OK, but baking a cake discriminating against a gay couple wasn't OK.

On both cases it depends on the State or locality.

Some states have laws forbidding discrimination against veterans. Some have laws forbidding discrimination based upon sexual orientation. So it may be legal to discriminate against either of them.

Of course it would be illegal for Dave and Buster's to discriminate against Christian or Muslim Veterans- based upon their religion- anywhere in the United States.

The problem is that progressives don't stop at pointing out stuff, they try to squash it via violence or intimidation.
They do not believe in tolerance or the right of everyone having their own voice / opinion. There must be ONE voice, ONE opinion - THEIRS.

easyt65 believes that so much he spends every day shouting down anyone who has a different opinion than Donald Trump.

Liberals protect Atheists' and Muslims' Rights while constantly attacking Christians and the Christian faith...perhaps the OP should consider that more...

Contards of course try to deflect from the discussion of the First Amendment to 'but but...but...but what about the poor Christians!"

The only people who are actually supporters of freedom and liberty are those who support other people's right to do and say things they would never do or say themselves.

Everyone else is a bunch of hypocrites, authoritarians, or both.

Freedom of expression does not equate to freedom from criticism.

easyt65 has of course the right to speech free from government interference- and I support his right to say any of the stupid things he regularly says.

As I enjoy my right to point out his idiocy.

The problem is that progressives don't stop at pointing out stuff, they try to squash it via violence or intimidation.

I can just as easily that that Contards don't stop blah blah blah.

As a liberal- and as a progressive- I have never tried to stop anyone's speech by violence or intimidation.

Nor do most liberals or most progressives.

There are assholes who call themselves 'progressives' who do commit violence. Just as there are assholes who call themselves conservatives who commit violence.

Just to bring this thread back to the actual topic.

a) The First Amendment only really has to do with government interference with Free Speech etc- not for example- USMB deciding not to provide a forum to Holocaust deniers(if they so chose).
b) The First Amendment applies to every American citizen- and person residing in the United States- regardless of their religion or lack thereof.

Is that supposed to mean something?

Is that supposed to mean something?

Oh sorry you weren't able to u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d.

Forum List

Back