A result of frivolous gun control laws…

They are convinced that legislation can reduce gun deaths.

No matter how many laws they make, and how little change in gun deaths (or increases) result, they remain convinced gun deaths will go down. It's an odd kind of doublethink like that portrayed in his book "1984".

Some do it simply on that basis.

Others do it as a gradual approach, meaning to eventually ban and confiscate all guns in the years to come. Obama himself announced that he approved what they had done in Australia and other such countries. (These are mostly countries where owning and carrying a gun is almost completely banned).

Obama backs Australia's gun laws while condemning latest mass shootings in US

It's a good litmus test on whether someone should be in a position to make laws. Do they trust ordinary citizens enough to let them own and carry their own private guns? If not, then that politician is not qualified to hold elected office.

• Banned
Anti-gun nutters don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, their stupidity on the subject is to blame for the violence in urban America. Fact

Few answers as Chicago hit with worst violence in nearly 20 years

I am actually thinking of getting some guns , food, and a underground shelter in place before the Trump calls out for Marshal Law when he gets in the Hi Commando seat..

Better stock up Rustic...:wink_2:
I don't have to stock up, that's what I do for a living is sell guns and ammo… LOL

Anti-gun nutters don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, their stupidity on the subject is to blame for the violence in urban America. Fact

I am actually thinking of getting some guns , food, and a underground shelter in place before the Trump calls out for Marshal Law when he gets in the Hi Commando seat..

I don't have to stock up, that's what I do for a living is sell guns and ammo… LOL

Oh really what area are you in?

• Banned

?

?

What state do you live in? If you don't mind saying...

Buy booze....I mean, so we will have some when we take it from you....:lol:

?

What state do you live in? If you don't mind saying...
South Dakota

Snowflakes all know that the increase of murders in Chicago is because of global warming.

The failed 'War on Drugs' is a contributing factor as well.

We can grab my booze and run to Rustic's house full of guns , you bring the donuts...

We can grab my booze and run to Rustic's house full of guns , you bring the donuts...
You won't be needing it....:lol:

Hopefully Trump will address the violence in Chicago. It's racist to continue to allow so many blacks to get murdered.

Forum List

Back