A Real Physicist Responds to the Climate Change Scam

Why is it called Greenland?
Real estate scam;

How Greenland got its Name - Ancient History Blog

One Viking in particular, Erik the Red was very good at raiding and pillaging. Although history is somewhat sketchy, it is believed that he discovered Greenland after being sent away from Iceland in exile. This was rumored to have been his punishment for committing murder. He was able to settle in Greenland and survive there for several years. Finally, his exile was ended and he found that he wanted to settle the island more fully. For that, he needed to convince others to come with him. Erik the Red is believed to have lived from circa 950 to 1003CE.

Of course, when you tell someone that they will be travelling with you to a place that is barren, cold and inhospitable you may have trouble convincing even a Viking to come with you. So instead, Erik (according to popular legend) called the island Greenland and instead painted the island as being a wonderful place to settle.
Frank doesn't know how to use Google. He's proven that again and again. It really is quite "simple". Perhaps not for a "simpleton" or it could just be laziness or a "determined ignorance"? Who knows?

A Real Physicist Responds to the Climate Change Scam Page 17 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Rdean links to articles that say the skeptics are correct

Amazing, no?

he never read the things he linked to and worse he didn't read them even after I showed they contradicted whatever point he thought he was making

Oh and I'm still waiting for any real lab working linking wisps of CO2 to temperature changes
manmoth reported me!!!!!!! because he/she can't produce the experiment. How childish. boo hoo to her/him/it. When you ain't got one, you ain't got one. that's all she/he had to say. We know that increasing CO2 after the initial 20PPM does very little due to its logarithmic make up. Herr Koch proved it and David Archibald as well. The fear from them is real and why I got reported. But know this, they ain't got it because CO2 is the way we know it is. Therefore for them a great big F A I L

What did you want her to do, post an experiment?
Well that was my quest and I repeated many times in succession and he/she didn't like that I did it. Boo hoo. She even warned me in a post, but I didn't think that he/she would do it, but did. So playing ball with he/she is sensitive to her/his feelings on the subject. It must be her/his most honored subject and how dare I ask for evidence that she/he knows doesn't exist.The royal fickle finger waves at him/her proudly now. I told the rep that as far as rules on here that asking for evidence to a discussion point is allowed. And all I was doing. never got back a response from old Coyote.

The only response necessary was to pointed out how you and Frank are pathologically dishonest. And now you're weeping in helpless rage. Ah, life is good.

As you two have been proven to be so dishonest, the burden is now on you to explain your bad behavior. Given you'll just lie in response to anything anyone says, why should anyone pay attention to you?

Remember, when the first thing people see your endless sniveling, they assume all deniers must be such whimpering sissies. You're causing such major damage to your cult's reputation.

The only response necessary was to pointed out how you and Frank are pathologically dishonest. And now you're weeping in helpless rage. Ah, life is good.

As you two have been proven to be so dishonest, the burden is now on you to explain your bad behavior. Given you'll just lie in response to anything anyone says, why should anyone pay attention to you?

Remember, when the first thing people see your endless sniveling, they assume all deniers must be such whimpering sissies. You're causing such major damage to your cult's reputation.

Fucking pathetic response, but not entirely unexpected given the fact that you're a pathological lair who lies about posting an experiment and even lied about your military service

Fucking pathetic response, but not entirely unexpected given the fact that you're a pathological lair who lies about posting an experiment and even lied about your military service
funny how he/she couldn't avoid posting on it. And then say I'm wimpering and crying when the one wimpering went wimpering to the principle cause her/his feelings got hurt. Oh boo hoo such a loser. He/she has nothing as you and I have consistently pointed out on here. She/he knows we're right and it bothers the living bajesus out of her/him/it. I laugh out fnnnnnn loud at her/his patheticness. And again my fickle finger is up and waving proudly at her/him/it.

you ain't worth my time loser!!!!!!

^ that

Frank, you're melting down publicly now, and it's hilarious to watch.

I've made the popcorn. Please continue.
lol CrusaderFrank
emot_rant.gif

funny how he/she couldn't avoid posting on it. And then say I'm wimpering and crying when the one wimpering went wimpering to the principle cause her/his feelings got hurt. Oh boo hoo such a loser. He/she has nothing as you and I have consistently pointed out on here. She/he knows we're right and it bothers the living bajesus out of her/him/it. I laugh out fnnnnnn loud at her/his patheticness. And again my fickle finger is up and waving proudly at her/him/it.

Got no sympathy at the principal's office either...seems the principal also knows a poser when he sees one.

^ that

If you are going to depend on others to form thoughts for you....I am sure that you could do better than a bitter old poser biddy like mammoth....hell even crick tries to discuss the topic occasionally....a bitter old woman like mamooth who does nothing but petty drive by bitching and whining is hardly the sort of role model you want to follow....or is it?

SSo DDumb, you pulled numbers out of your ass concerning the CO2 levels at the beginning of the ice ages. And that number was very easy to find, even without google scholar. Why should anybody lend you or the others on this board that do that any credibility at all?

Got no sympathy at the principal's office either...seems the principal also knows a poser when he sees one.

Pissdrinker here beleves he has nothing to lose now, given that everyone in the military forum here already classifies him as a vet-spitter.

There's logic to his madness. If your reputation can't get any lower, you no longer have to worry about your reputation.

Pissdrinker here beleves he has nothing to lose now, given that everyone in the military forum here already classifies him as a vet-spitter.

There's logic to his madness. If your reputation can't get any lower, you no longer have to worry about your reputation.

SSo DDumb, you pulled numbers out of your ass concerning the CO2 levels at the beginning of the ice ages. And that number was very easy to find, even without google scholar. Why should anybody lend you or the others on this board that do that any credibility at all?

Why lie about something that anyone can find out rocks? Does being a congenital liar make you completely disregard the fact that people can easily find out that you are lying? Or do you perhaps not know when the present ice age began? Here you go rocks...in easy to understand pictures.

As you can see the earth began its descent into the present ice age just a short while into the Tertiary period...and as you can see the atmospheric CO2 at the time was around 1000ppm. I guess you are confusing glacial and interglacial periods with actual ice ages. One would think that someone who calls himself a geologist...even a geologist of sorts would grasp that the earth has been in an ice age for a very long time now.

By the way rocks....look closely at the graph...what was the average global mean temperature when the earth began its descent into the present ice age? Where do you think the present temperature is heading if the earth is indeed climbing its way out of the present ice age?

EarthHistory1.jpg

Sorry hairball...you got no sympathy when you ran to the vets because actual vets know that no vet would run to them crying for pity because some bad old actual vet called you a poser. Lie away hairball...it is, after all, what you do.

As for me, I only spit on pretend vets...like you.

Why lie about something that anyone can find out rocks? Does being a congenital liar make you completely disregard the fact that people can easily find out that you are lying? Or do you perhaps not know when the present ice age began? Here you go rocks...in easy to understand pictures.

As you can see the earth began its descent into the present ice age just a short while into the Tertiary period...and as you can see the atmospheric CO2 at the time was around 1000ppm. I guess you are confusing glacial and interglacial periods with actual ice ages. One would think that someone who calls himself a geologist...even a geologist of sorts would grasp that the earth has been in an ice age for a very long time now.

By the way rocks....look closely at the graph...what was the average global mean temperature when the earth began its descent into the present ice age? Where do you think the present temperature is heading if the earth is indeed climbing its way out of the present ice age?

EarthHistory1.jpg
The present ice age began two to three million years ago. Not at the beginning of the Tertiary.

Ice Ages ndash What are they and what causes them - Utah Geological Survey

Ice Ages – What are they and what causes them?
by Sandy Eldredge and Bob Biek

What is an ice age? An ice age is a long interval of time (millions to tens of millions of years) when global temperatures are relatively cold and large areas of the Earth are covered by continental ice sheets and alpine glaciers. Within an ice age are multiple shorter-term periods of warmer temperatures when glaciers retreat (called interglacials or interglacial cycles) and colder temperatures when glaciers advance (called glacials or glacial cycles).

At least five major ice ages have occurred throughout Earth’s history: the earliest was over 2 billion years ago, and the most recent one began approximately 3 million years ago and continues today (yes, we live in an ice age!).

You are so full of misinformation, and then you double down on your errors.

The present ice age began two to three million years ago. Not at the beginning of the Tertiary.

Sorry rocks...in typical fashion, you are dead wrong. That is why only reading material that is also pushing your agenda is stupid. The present ice age began some 40 million years ago.

Refer to the National Geographic Concise History of the World: An illustrated time line page 27...

Or perhaps American Bison: Status Survey and Conservation Guidelines 2010...page 5

There hagvebeen at least four major ice ages. The present ice age began 40 million years ago with the growth of an ice sheet in Antarctica. Since then, the world has seen cycles of glaciation with ice sheets advancing and retreating on 40,000 and 100,000 year time scales. The most recent glacial period ended about ten thousand years ago.}

Oregon Magazine

The present ice age began 40 million years ago

You seem to trust wiki...it also says that the present ice age began 40 million years ago.

Now, if you want to argue that here, 25 years into the 25th century, science remains unsure as to when the present ice age began go ahead...When do you suppose, however, was the last time there was no ice pack at one, or both of the poles? What might the mean temperature have to be for there to be no ice at either pole? When was the last time sea level was that high? An ice age, is by definition a period in which permanent ice packs exist at one or both poles. Again, when was the last time sea level was high enough to support the claim that there was no ice at one or both poles?

Forum List

Back