Why cant the AGW contingent make their case??

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Why cant the AGW contingent make their case??

Lets face it......for 20 years, the American public has been hearing about the stories of catastrophy due to climate change/global warming and by the way, backed 100% by a media who falls all over themselves to make global warming front and center. Yet all polls on this from Gallup, Pew and Rasmussen clearly show that the public doesn't care about global warming.

Just take a gander at the first page of this forum. Every single thread started by an AGW person gets a few hundred views only and perhaps 100 posts.......a rare 500 post thread may hang on for a few weeks once in a blue moon, but most are dead in a few days!!! ( don't take my word for it......go look :tomato:)

So the question becomes......whats up with this dynamic? One would think an "ENVIRONMENT" forum would be dominated by folks embracing the AGW view, but in fact, the opposite is true. Skeptics dominate the forum, both in number ( by far ) and also in terms of threads which end up being viewed by THOUSANDS OR TENS OF THOUSANDS!!!!

Discuss.......

Why are they even still posting about it?

It's like posting about gravity, I mean the "Science" is "Settled" why continue to try to convince everyone?

We have made our case. You've just ignored it and lied about it. Hence, nobody wastes time on you.

But congratulations on making yourselves into completely irrelevant jokes. I know you worked hard at it, so you deserve credit. Meanwhile, the world is just ignoring you. Was that also part of your plan?

We have made our case. You've just ignored it and lied about it. Hence, nobody wastes time on you.

But congratulations on making yourselves into completely irrelevant jokes. I know you worked hard at it, so you deserve credit. Meanwhile, the world is just ignoring you. Was that also part of your plan?

Is that so s0n?

I'm taking bows daily in here!!

This poll says you dwell in Candyland my friend......... >>> U.S. Voters Give GOP Edge vs. Dems on Handling Top Issues

If the AGW crowd have effectively made their point, how come global warming is DEAD LAST on the list of concerns of Americans???!!!!

The world is ignoring people like me????:2up::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Your case is this, you have no clue!! So again, why are you here then? If you made your case, what difference does it make to you our stance? Seems you're concerned about us. As such, WiNNiNg.....

shhhhhh.... they're really really really stupid

Hey........why....do....you...care?

because you're trying to screw up the planet and my kid lilves on it.

now stop asking the same stupid question over and over

jc, go help skook hit his favorite thread hundreds of times a day. It's the only "victory" poor skook can get these days, and it would mean a lot to him.

How am I doing that? Again you are calling me out. What is it I've done? Do you have any proof of any of what you write? Or are you a mere fear mongerer?

jc, go help skook hit his favorite thread hundreds of times a day. It's the only "victory" poor skook can get these days, and it would mean a lot to him.
What is it you're trying to accomplish? What is your agenda? Why are you here? See you're following us. That makes us WiNNiNg

we don't care sweetie.........we don't feel like paying through the nose for renewables........and the Gallup poll and all the others concur..........not with you!!! Only the far left fringe hates fossil fuels.

In fact, a huge majority think you're a nut >>> U.S. Voters Give GOP Edge vs. Dems on Handling Top Issues .......global warming is dead last on long list of peoples concerns

The Stupids are wInNiNg

So......back to topic.......why is it, after 2+ decades, the American public is not caring about AGW?

Hey, BTW, are you driving a car? Are you using coal electric? Are you on the internet? Hmmm seems like you're own habits are!!!

It is my belief that Frank and Skooks are emblematic of middleclass workers who have given global warming any scrutiny at all. they dont want to pay a huge cost for a solution that doesnt work for a problem that likely doesnt even exist.

It is my belief that Frank and Skooks are emblematic of middleclass workers who have given global warming any scrutiny at all. they dont want to pay a huge cost for a solution that doesnt work for a problem that likely doesnt even exist.

Did you mean "haven't"?

Forum List

Back