A real conundrum

The kids parents broke the law, what do you want us to do with the them put them in Alcatraz?

Should children be punished for the 'crimes' of their parents?

So you want us to free them and let them end up in the underground market of God knows what?

That's not a choice. The actual choice is either provid them with decent safe and sanitary conditions or continue thempolicy of deliberate cruelty.

A few years back a fashion craze among Right Wingers was little fumband bracelets with WWJD embossed on them. My! How times have changed!

Stop fucking lying.

These kids are living in better conditions than in their home country.

Explain why Trump administration argues aganstmprovidingmhasic human needs.

Explain how people who identify as Christian could approve of those terms and conditions. Then explain why, if Christians can be so righteous about scriptural interpretations about abortion or Gay rights should be legitimately listened to after they say it's okay to keep,children in conditions we would not House death row inmates under.

Whoa!!!
Use the spacebar please.

And you're barking up the wrong tree when calling me out on Christian issues.
While I identify as Christian,which of course you should respect considering your ilk will identify as a 16 year old girl when they're a 45 year old liberal male,I dont go to church and I have no qualms about protecting my own,with blood shed if need be.

So you can shove your fake outrage about Christianity straight up your asshole.

My question is for a,very specific group of citizens and USMB posters.

There have been a few threads on the topic of the conditions in the euphemistically called 'containment centers' along our southern border. Reports cite deplorable conditions, particularly for the children detained there. Stories of denying children basic human needs such as soap, toothbrushes, clean clothes, beds and healthy meals. The truly disturbing part of this tragic story is the Trump administration efforts to keep denying these kids decent safe and sanitary facilities while they have been separated from their parents.

My question is: if you agree with the Trump efforts to house children in sub-standard conditions and you identify yourself as a Christian, why is it so important for the rest of us to adhere to your interpretation of Scripture concerning abortion or LGBTQ rights while you ignore Scripture where the treatment of children is concerned?

Because you speak charlatan through a shark's grin. While Hypocrisy is a truly ancient tongue, the original speaker(s) of your argument are among the most fluent hypocrites in human history. You expect moral absolutism and the embodiment of flawlessly sin free lives from Christians, every last one of whom is flawed and will likely, humbly admit to being imperfect, while all the while speaking on behalf of an ideology founded upon moral and cultural relativism. On one hand, you assume to cast accusation of moral failure with simplistic loaded questions, at American Christians such as myself whose first priority is the improvement of fellow American lives over those of immigrants who went out of their way to place the burden for their very existence on our government and tax paying citizens. On the other hand, at the same time, you champion the morally relativistic position of mass murdering children up to the moment of their birth while pretending to care about children fed, housed, clothed and medically cared for who entered this nation illegally or under the false pretense of seeking asylum. Your argument here represents among the most disingenuous ones ever made in recent history, and your sardonic bleeding heart fools no one.
I guess when Jesus said, "Suffer the little children to come unto Me." all you heard was "suffer" and "children".

There have been a few threads on the topic of the conditions in the euphemistically called 'containment centers' along our southern border. Reports cite deplorable conditions, particularly for the children detained there. Stories of denying children basic human needs such as soap, toothbrushes, clean clothes, beds and healthy meals. The truly disturbing part of this tragic story is the Trump administration efforts to keep denying these kids decent safe and sanitary facilities while they have been separated from their parents.

My question is: if you agree with the Trump efforts to house children in sub-standard conditions and you identify yourself as a Christian, why is it so important for the rest of us to adhere to your interpretation of Scripture concerning abortion or LGBTQ rights while you ignore Scripture where the treatment of children is concerned?

Because God allows us "free will" and knows the true motives of the heart. My question to leftards is that if you are so concerned about illegals, why are you not opening up your home to an alleged family seeking refugee status???? Obviously you believe in "sanctuary for all" unless it affects your bottom line or is an inconvenience for you????
Free will is the justification for maintaining unsanitary condition for children in American custody?

WWJD?

Prove things are unsanitary.
And to be honest I find your claims of unsanitary conditions to be laughable when you consider a shitload of em show up with diseases that have been eradicated in America for decades.

Because God allows us "free will" and knows the true motives of the heart. My question to leftards is that if you are so concerned about illegals, why are you not opening up your home to an alleged family seeking refugee status???? Obviously you believe in "sanctuary for all" unless it affects your bottom line or is an inconvenience for you????
Free will is the justification for maintaining unsanitary condition for children in American custody?

WWJD?

And to be honest I find your claims of unsanitary conditions to be laughable when you consider a shitload of em show up with diseases that have been eradicated in America for decades.
#CloseTheCamps trends in response to revelations of inhumane conditions in border facilities
Here is a conundrum why should those who come here with intent of crossing into the country illegally and are caught get priority over American citizens who are living in deplorable conditions or out on the streets?
Can't we do both? In the land of the rich and famous, are you telling me that dec not, safe and sanitary conditions in which to hous echildren is out of our reach?

You ever drive the streets of Phoenix? (I would say California but haven't had tye desire to go there since the 80s ) We can't even take care of our homeless Vets I saw them panhandle (some in wheelchair's ) everywhere.

The company mditionsmof the homeless is a separate issue. These children are in our custody. Understand that. Our custody.

We should not accept custody.

WWJD?

WWJD?

#CloseTheCamps trends in response to revelations of inhumane conditions in border facilities
Here is a conundrum why should those who come here with intent of crossing into the country illegally and are caught get priority over American citizens who are living in deplorable conditions or out on the streets?
Can't we do both? In the land of the rich and famous, are you telling me that dec not, safe and sanitary conditions in which to hous echildren is out of our reach?

You ever drive the streets of Phoenix? (I would say California but haven't had tye desire to go there since the 80s ) We can't even take care of our homeless Vets I saw them panhandle (some in wheelchair's ) everywhere.

The company mditionsmof the homeless is a separate issue. These children are in our custody. Understand that. Our custody.

Newsweek? Really?
That shit rag is on the verge of shutting down.

They receive better care here than they did in their home country.
Peddle your bullshit to idiots such as yourself.

So you want us to free them and let them end up in the underground market of God knows what?

That's not a choice. The actual choice is either provid them with decent safe and sanitary conditions or continue thempolicy of deliberate cruelty.

A few years back a fashion craze among Right Wingers was little fumband bracelets with WWJD embossed on them. My! How times have changed!

Stop fucking lying.

Explain how people who identify as Christian could approve of those terms and conditions. Then explain why, if Christians can be so righteous about scriptural interpretations about abortion or Gay rights should be legitimately listened to after they say it's okay to keep,children in conditions we would not House death row inmates under.

Whoa!!!
Use the spacebar please.

While I identify as Christian,which of course you should respect considering your ilk will identify as a 16 year old girl when they're a 45 year old liberal male,I dont go to church and I have no qualms about protecting my own,with blood shed if need be.

Is that in the New Testament somewhere? Point well argued.

WWJD?

WWJD?

You know what I hate? Is when people just Beat around the bush and don't think we know what the real agenda is.

They want (and I assume you do also) the kids and parents released in the US society and jump ahead of the line.

Last edited:

WWJD?

WWJD?

We should not accept custody.
And yet, there they are.

WWJD?

WWJD?

Free them by sending them home with mom and dad....I will gladly toss a few federal reserve notes their way to help them get back....definitely cheaper in the long run. BTW, how many families have you agreed to sponsor out of your own pocket??

Stop fucking lying.

Whoa!!!
Use the spacebar please.

Is that in the New Testament somewhere? Point well argued.

Coudnt tell ya...never read it.

WWJD?

WWJD?

Newsweek? Really?

Why are Trump administration lawyers arguing against sanitary conditions?

Slam the messenger all you want, it does not make the story less true.

WWJD?

WWJD?

You know what I hate? Is when people just Bea around the bush and don't think we know what the real agenda is.

They want (and I assume you do also) the kids and parents released in the US society and jump ahead of the line.

Just let them have soap.

Is that too much to ask?

WWJD?

WWJD?

Newsweek? Really?

Why are Trump administration lawyers arguing against sanitary conditions?

Slam the messenger all you want, it does not make the story less true.

Show me these unsanitary conditions.
But be warned because I'm gonna show you kids playing soccer,video games,eating well and sleeping in their own beds in the A/C.

The kids parents broke the law, what do you want us to do with the them put them in Alcatraz?

They are not being punished. They are being housed and fed. Their parents have been detained for violating the law. Where should we put the kids? How many will you take in? 20? 50?

WWJD?

WWJD?

You know what I hate? Is when people just Bea around the bush and don't think we know what the real agenda is.

Just let them have soap.

Is that too much to ask?

Well why doesn't #CloseTheCamps trends just go to local hotels and ask the housekeeper's to donate it to them (they just throw out the open soap bars and shampoos anyways)

This is a truly pathetic attempt.

Let's start with the notion that our law enforcement, particularly border patrol and ICE would actually keep children in such conditions that there basic humanitarian needs are not being met. The lies from your sources aside, YOU are denigrating the men and WOMEN who work in our border security and immigration services. This is not only demeaning but unworthy of any American.

So, let's start with "reports cite deplorable conditions". Name the organization that is citing these conditions. Then, provide to us their evidence that these conditions are deplorable and then regale us with their definition of "deplorable".

My question to YOU is if you think that Trump is intentionally trying to house children in sub-standard conditions, why do you not spend the money and file a criminal complaint?

I'll guarantee anyone that what you are referring to is not what you are claiming.

So open your door annd take their asses in you can

PAY FOR SCHOOL
BUY THEIR CLOTHES
FEED THEM'
PAY THEIR MEDICAL BILLS
PAY FOR THEIR COLLEGE

UNTIL YOU DO ALL OF THAT STF UP....

Regardless one’s religious beliefs, any normal, decent individual would oppose Trump’s reprehensible policy of detaining immigrants seeking asylum in such dreadful conditions, children in particular.
Did you hold the same beliefs when it was Obama ?

Because you speak charlatan through a shark's grin. While Hypocrisy is a truly ancient tongue, the original speaker(s) of your argument are among the most fluent hypocrites in human history. You expect moral absolutism and the embodiment of flawlessly sin free lives from Christians, every last one of whom is flawed and will likely, humbly admit to being imperfect, while all the while speaking on behalf of an ideology founded upon moral and cultural relativism. On one hand, you assume to cast accusation of moral failure with simplistic loaded questions, at American Christians such as myself whose first priority is the improvement of fellow American lives over those of immigrants who went out of their way to place the burden for their very existence on our government and tax paying citizens. On the other hand, at the same time, you champion the morally relativistic position of mass murdering children up to the moment of their birth while pretending to care about children fed, housed, clothed and medically cared for who entered this nation illegally or under the false pretense of seeking asylum. Your argument here represents among the most disingenuous ones ever made in recent history, and your sardonic bleeding heart fools no one.
I guess when Jesus said, "Suffer the little children to come unto Me." all you heard was "suffer" and "children".

Again.....
Fuck you with your fake Christianity concerns.
The vast majority of Conservatives are not regular Churchgoers,although they believe in Christian values.
Why anyone would disagree with those values is beyond my comprehension right up until you talk about turning the other cheek.
That I will not do!!!

It ain't the true believers you have to worry about,it's those of us who still have a little bit of Devil still in us.

The only conundrum is between your ears.
No. The conundrum is your immorality and the pretend Christianity of the people he is referring to.

Now answer or stop trolling, loser boy

The only conundrum is between your ears.
No. The conundrum is your immorality and the pretend Christianity is the people he is referring to.

Now answer or stop trolling, loser boy

But it was fine when barry did it?

And really,stop insinuating that all Conservatives are diehard Church going Christian idealist.
We are most decidedly not!!!! I haven't been in a Church since one of my Wifes employees got married 20 years ago.
In fact I avoid Churches like the plague!!!
Not because I find the Christian Faith unpalatable but because I dont feel I belong in their midst when I'm not devote.

Forum List

Back