A real alarmist viewpoint

I guess I should wink and bow out, but there is the strangest coincidence here.. You'll never guess who has these posts AND MORE in just the past month....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5503977-post23.html
Read and enjoyed William Buckley for decades. Now, when we speak of 'Conservatives', that is a differant animal. But then, they consider Buckley to be a liberal.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5421063-post113.html
And, like another very inteligent conservative, Buckley, Simpson has enough character and intellect to see the humor in the present labels they are hanging on him.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4656515-post50.html
If you 'Conservatives' wish to have a real candidate, get back to conservative principles, instead of bullshit that would have people like Buckley and Goldwater telling you that you are completely around the bend.

I'd call that pretty good circumstantial evidence -- wouldn't you sock? Since even the most CONSERVATIVE on this board don't rave about Buckley 10 or 12 times a month.. Good Job...

Now the next thing is -- what are the USMB rules pertaining to socks?

Now Flatulance, you are just once again proving what a dumb fuck you are. All my posts are under Old Rocks, no other screen names at all.

THen you wouldn't mind if we checked that out would ya? Given that massive coinkydink of references to ole Bill Buckley.. and the fact that there IS so much harrassment in science now-a-days? The sock was cute for awhile, now it's obvious that SOMEONE is not taking this seriously..

I guess I should wink and bow out, but there is the strangest coincidence here.. You'll never guess who has these posts AND MORE in just the past month....

I'd call that pretty good circumstantial evidence -- wouldn't you sock? Since even the most CONSERVATIVE on this board don't rave about Buckley 10 or 12 times a month.. Good Job...

Now Flatulance, you are just once again proving what a dumb fuck you are. All my posts are under Old Rocks, no other screen names at all.

THen you wouldn't mind if we checked that out would ya? Given that massive coinkydink of references to ole Bill Buckley.. and the fact that there IS so much harrassment in science now-a-days? The sock was cute for awhile, now it's obvious that SOMEONE is not taking this seriously..

LOL. Check away. Then check out your sanity.

Sheesh, so there are more than just a few people that remember that Bill Buckley was fun to read even when you disagreed with him. That surprises you?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5503977-post23.html
Read and enjoyed William Buckley for decades. Now, when we speak of 'Conservatives', that is a differant animal. But then, they consider Buckley to be a liberal.

Now the next "thing" is, since you suck, what do you expect? I'm not a sock, Fatass. However, you are obviously queer and paranoid. Compare my writing, to other posting styles. My style is pretty much unique. Why don't you ask sucksassandballs, about how he always puts "0" up, instead of "O?" Maybe he's a sock, that sucks!

I mentioned Buckley once, and you introduced links, to unrelated posts, delusional bitch. I'd read the one I pasted, only, but why don't you tell us who pasted those, since I'm not going over there, you intrigue-sucking queer?

I don't know why you think anybody into science would go to that amount of trouble, to initiate a sock-account, to post stuff, where queers like you predominate. Do you feel, like you are losing something, to me? Get sucksassandballs to post some more smilies, if you are too queer, for graphs and tables. See if somebody pasted, what Buckley said, to Gore Vidal, on TV, before Buckley got dumped and died.

USMB is a Log Cabin Club runway, compared to other forums. Good thing, we get to cuss you bitches out, or getting good posts suddenly trashed would be too much, to endure.

Aren't you worried how that guy who fixed your BMW might be my sock, you psychotic queer?

Well you better stay in character, because there is other "sock-like" evidence as well. And those buckley quotes were ALL from OldRocks. Not one was yours.. So I hope you didn't get confused with your OTHER sock when you reacted to them. But if you want one OF YOURS from a political thread -- here it is..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...the-poor-or-the-middle-class.html#post5528171

Then I met a LOT of Republicans. It took until years after that experience, to meet any Republicans, at all, who are worth knowing. William F. Buckley is dead. Ike is dead.

Guess I'll ask around and see if any of our peers considers this strange. Kinda like a peer reviewed indictment..

Sheesh, so there are more than just a few people that remember that Bill Buckley was fun to read even when you disagreed with him. That surprises you?

If I'm wrong -- I'll strongly apologize and give you back those 3 lbs of knockwurst and kosher franks you left in my driveway to intimidate me...
:mad:

Sucksassandballs actually didn't suck, when he loaded the UCSUSA-link, above. So let's huzzah, for sucksassandballs, he's a horse's ass, who doesn't get it, climate change is happening because GHG concentrations are running away, from any sort of controlled scenario.

Sun's Affect on Climate FAQ | Union of Concerned Scientists

Remember when Fatass gave a rat's ass, a month or so ago, and he loaded the 400,000-year climate cycle graph, from Wattsupwiththat, which comes from Brighton-UK? That graph of CO2 vs. temperatures was really interesting, even if Fatass couldn't read it, for shit.

Sucksassandballs loaded lots of cartoons, in the last months, but he didn't load the following graph:

global-climate-drivers.PNG

Note that the Hansen-graph describes both solar dimming AND GHG proliferation, which put side-by-side, with temperature gives us a good idea, how GHG concentrations are the driving forces, behind:

1. Global warming;
2. Runaway global warming.

UCS also included the following graph, which clearly shows 11-year solar cycles:

sun-energy-variation.jpg

Still NO MENTION of any other solar measurement than TSI.. Is that ALL you know about the sun and it's effect on climate???

Why the hell would we need SO MANY Solar Observatories with so many different measurement tools if all you wanted to study was TSI? Bunch of folks wasting money and rocket fuel if that's all we need to know..

Last edited:

If I'm wrong -- I'll strongly apologize and give you back those 3 lbs of knockwurst and kosher franks you left in my driveway to intimidate me...
:mad:

No, you won't. You will not even mention it when you find that the only screen name that I have ever posted under is Old Rocks.

So, I would drive from Portland, Oregon, to Tennessee to leave some groceries in your driveway? Are you in need of food donation?

Still NO MENTION of any other solar measurement than TSI.. Is that ALL you know about the sun and it's effect on climate???

Why the hell would we need SO MANY Solar Observatories with so many different measurement tools if all you wanted to study was TSI? Bunch of folks wasting money and rocket fuel if that's all we need to know..

Be reasonable, Fatass, you zombie-queer. You are so living-dead queer, you want me to go chase something irrelevant, AGAIN, when the only thing you posted was two graphs, and one was completely crip-useless, and you couldn't read the good graph.

I know YOU think spectral shifts affect bloody everything, but that depends on what part of the globe you live on and how the rotation and orbit functions are happening, which is largely irrelevant, since I am not trying to micro-predict every last solar effect, when there is a long-term intensity cycle, which we are starting to understand, with the known 11-year intensity cycle.

Both the long-term solar cycles affect weather, and they are climate change forcers, AFTER CO2 concentration, and AFTER CH4, then H2O force runaway warming.

But YOU don't post good studies or link graphs or text, since you are a homosexual zombie-bitch, trying to eat brains. Watch out for African-Americans, who find out about you and your kind, rambling down the road, to your Log Cabin Club meetups, dodging sucksassandballs driving on meth, but I guess you know about THIS, already
:

twd-zombiekill-2.gif

Be reasonable, Fatass, you zombie-queer. You are so living-dead queer, you want me to go chase something irrelevant, AGAIN, when the only thing you posted was two graphs, and one was completely crip-useless, and you couldn't read the good graph.

I know YOU think spectral shifts affect bloody everything, but that depends on what part of the globe you live on and how the rotation and orbit functions are happening, which is largely irrelevant, since I am not trying to micro-predict every last solar effect, when there is a long-term intensity cycle, which we are starting to understand, with the known 11-year intensity cycle.

Both the long-term solar cycles affect weather, and they are climate change forcers, AFTER CO2 concentration, and AFTER CH4, then H2O force runaway warming.

But YOU don't post good studies or link graphs or text, since you are a homosexual zombie-bitch, trying to eat brains. Watch out for African-Americans, who find out about you and your kind, rambling down the road, to your Log Cabin Club meetups, dodging sucksassandballs driving on meth, but I guess you know about THIS, already
:

I just want to make sure that you're following along here jackass. When IPCC talks about TSI they throw up the 12 year cycle graph that you posted above..

I want you to look very closely at the Y axis and the magnitude of that effect. It's less than 0.25 watt/m2 and IS pretty negliable (tho still important) to measuring warming..

How much of a watt/m2 effect are we looking at in AGW debate? About 1.25 to 1.50watt/m2. What PERCENTAGE of the TSI is that? It's miniscule correct?

NOW --- let's look at the LONGER historical record...

tim_tsi_reconstruction_2012.jpeg

THAT -- is not miniscule compared to the heating effect we're looking for in AGW theory is it? In fact -- it's quite worrisome when you look at it that way isn't it?

I just want to make sure that you're following along here jackass. When IPCC talks about TSI they throw up the 12 year cycle graph that you posted above..

I want you to look very closely at the Y axis and the magnitude of that effect. It's less than 0.25 watt/m2 and IS pretty negliable (tho still important) to measuring warming..

How much of a watt/m2 effect are we looking at in AGW debate? About 1.25 to 1.50watt/m2. What PERCENTAGE of the TSI is that? It's miniscule correct?

THAT -- is not miniscule compared to the heating effect we're looking for in AGW theory is it? In fact -- it's quite worrisome when you look at it that way isn't it?

Why are YOU worried? Did your ass get too fat, and then it got even fatter?

Oh, wow, before and since the Maunder Minimum, all sorts of sunspot cycles issued:

TSI_Graph_2010.gif

I'm already following, and I know, your ass is big, so what? Don't you have a comment, worth noting? This IS the second decent graph you've loaded. Congrats, Fatass. If my version of the same data won't load, we'll have to make do, with yours, which looks like it's just not laid out the same, but it's similar. Maybe NASA will get it on, and it will be up, by Monday.

You don't offer any inference or a complete report, since you are still a fat-assed anal-retard, Fatass.

Here is a modern instrument record graph, which is better, since it plots TSI, against average global temperatures:

Temp_vs_TSI_2009.gif

Why are YOU worried? Did your ass get too fat, and then it got even fatter?

Oh, wow, before and since the Maunder Minimum, all sorts of sunspot cycles issued:

TSI_Graph_2010.gif

I'm already following, and I know, your ass is big, so what? Don't you have a comment, worth noting? This IS the second decent graph you've loaded. Congrats, Fatass. If my version of the same data won't load, we'll have to make do, with yours, which looks like it's just not laid out the same, but it's similar. Maybe NASA will get it on, and it will be up, by Monday.

You don't offer any inference or a complete report, since you are still a fat-assed anal-retard, Fatass.

Here is a modern instrument record graph, which is better, since it plots TSI, against average global temperatures:

Temp_vs_TSI_2009.gif

You know sock -- you're owner must be heartbroken.. You should really go get paired..

The INFERENCE IS -- that whenever the AGW truth squad dismisses solar involvement, they trot out a 36 yr record of ONE of the suns' TSI cycles (12 year) and completely forget to mention that since the Industrial Age began -- the sun has been on a 1+ w/m2 rise in TSI. Which is curiously the same order of magnitude as the expected anthropogenic contribution from the greenhouse. And this is JUST ONE solar parameter for which we have only RECENT satellite measurements to study. It's NOT that easily dismissed..

Certainly -- one would want to know the SPECTRAL DISTRIBUTION of that additional solar output and how the distribution interacts with GHG absorption spectra.. But we only have a less than 20 yr continous record of that parameter..

You know sock -- you're owner must be heartbroken.. You should really go get paired..

The INFERENCE IS -- that whenever the AGW truth squad dismisses solar involvement, they trot out a 36 yr record of ONE of the suns' TSI cycles (12 year) and completely forget to mention that since the Industrial Age began -- the sun has been on a 1+ w/m2 rise in TSI. Which is curiously the same order of magnitude as the expected anthropogenic contribution from the greenhouse. And this is JUST ONE solar parameter for which we have only RECENT satellite measurements to study. It's NOT that easily dismissed..

Certainly -- one would want to know the SPECTRAL DISTRIBUTION of that additional solar output and how the distribution interacts with GHG absorption spectra.. But we only have a less than 20 yr continous record of that parameter..

You know, Fatass, you goddamned queer, we have to review Bill Buckley:

"I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said."

That being said, I will make sure I let you know, how your ass is wicked, deadly fat.

The sun is an important climate forcer, Fatass. I think the sun was number one, at forcing, until the end of the 18th Century, when humans got really busy, at defoliating and burning both cellulosic and fossil fuels. If GHGs weren't human-affected, the sun would still be number one. But you never were number one, at anything, so you don't know shit or shinola, about number-fucking-ONE!

Today's top climate forcers, IMHO:

1. CO2
2. CH4
3. The SUN
4. NO2 and the rest of the GHGs

ENSO and other temporary cycles could be considered, but short cycles affect weather, more than they affect climate change.

We are releasing CO2 at 10x the rate of the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum, and we are exceeding the rate of CH4, preceding the Permian/Triassic Extinction Event, which we will challenge, for the number one place, of killer events, of all geologic time.

We will hit P/T emissions levels, for methane, and we are out-gassing CO2, faster:

Figure+3.jpg

With extinction rates already over 100 times normal, we are projected, to officially start mass extinctions, after 2020, which is right around the corner:

FIGURE13.JPG

Humans weren't around, to jack up the CO2, during the P/T extinction, so methane out-gassing was natural, probably accompanying the split of Pangea. But NOW, humans are messing with the gas:

fig3.gif

You SUCK, Fatass. Shove a sock, in yourself.

You know, Fatass, you goddamned queer, we have to review Bill Buckley:

"I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said."

That being said, I will make sure I let you know, how your ass is wicked, deadly fat.

The sun is an important climate forcer, Fatass. I think the sun was number one, at forcing, until the end of the 18th Century, when humans got really busy, at defoliating and burning both cellulosic and fossil fuels. If GHGs weren't human-affected, the sun would still be number one. But you never were number one, at anything, so you don't know shit or shinola, about number-fucking-ONE!

Today's top climate forcers, IMHO:

1. CO2
2. CH4
3. The SUN
4. NO2 and the rest of the GHGs

ENSO and other temporary cycles could be considered, but short cycles affect weather, more than they affect climate change.

We are releasing CO2 at 10x the rate of the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum, and we are exceeding the rate of CH4, preceding the Permian/Triassic Extinction Event, which we will challenge, for the number one place, of killer events, of all geologic time.

We will hit P/T emissions levels, for methane, and we are out-gassing CO2, faster:

Figure+3.jpg

With extinction rates already over 100 times normal, we are projected, to officially start mass extinctions, after 2020, which is right around the corner:

FIGURE13.JPG

Humans weren't around, to jack up the CO2, during the P/T extinction, so methane out-gassing was natural, probably accompanying the split of Pangea. But NOW, humans are messing with the gas:

fig3.gif

You SUCK, Fatass. Shove a sock, in yourself.

You're falling out of character here sock.. The show will soon be over...

You're falling out of character here sock.. The show will soon be over...

That's intriguing, Fatass. I guess you'll be leaving, or something, since you aren't offering a whole lot of media, per post. Don't you queers do your own laundry?

See that big spike, in the middle of the graph? That happened 251 m.y.a.

Our extinction event will challenge the P/T, for top spot, as all-time leading killer, depending on how much volcanism gets going, during our event, which will last quite awhile, since it'll take a long time, to clear the CO2 and CH4, from the atmosphere, depending on whether humans re-green and develop mechanical CO2-respiration machines, while the SLR peaks, and then subsides, only after polar ice re-forms:

577px-Extinction_Intensity.svg_.png

Up go the GHG concentrations:

image002.gif

See how CO2 just shot up, as people started burning not only cellulosic fuels, but burning of fossil fuels became widespread, while proliferation of chainsaws accelerated clearing, of forests?

NASAppmCO2.jpg

The show goes on, psycho-queerboy Fatass, ranting about what happens, to your stupid, queer face, which sucks.

Last edited:
Just a few more years to go, sucksassandballs! You will find out, since the ocean will fuck with NY. But before that ocean screws up YOUR goofy life, it will fuck up a lot of creatures, who are supposed to live in the fucker, but they won't be able to. The question is, when will the plankton blooms fuck up? When that happens, the major oceanic food chain dies out.

I'm not scared of global warming.

I'm scared of overpopulation.

When we finally make too many people, they'll all be starving, and they're going to come after those of us with the food...

Well Flatulance, here is what we know at present;

Arctic Methane Emergency Group - AMEG - Home

For sure, what we don't know is how much methane will outgas from present GHGs in the atmosphere. What we do know is that the outgassing we have seen in the last two years was totally unexpected, and as the amount of ice decreases, we are going to see more. How much more, and in what time frames are the big questions now.

No look -- you're the expert on outgassing.. :badgrin: Just tell me which it is.. Have we depleted the fossil fuel reserve or are we just discovering that we live on top of a giant fuel-air timebomb? I want to make investments based on the answer..
Whichever is scariest and forces you to make an emotional decision to follow his civilization-destroying agenda.

You'll live in a yurt and LIKE it.

Forum List

Back