A Rarity: David Frum is a Conservative with Common Sense

Levin is not only nuttier than a snickers bar, he's one twisted, sick freak. I recall he took time off the air when his dog(s) died after an extended illness. When he came back to the show, he sounded like he had lost his wife in some kind of freak car accident. Then he went on to list the extraordinary measures he went to just to keep them alive. His dogs were suffering, and instead of doing the decent thing by putting them down, and thereby out of their obvious misery, he kept them alive to satisfy himself. What a bastard.

I've also heard how he speaks about women on Hannity's show. I would bet money that he's gotten his face slapped PLENTY of times.

There's something wrong with that guy. But hey, it's great radio, so it's all good, right?

Thank you for sharing your plodding, pointless, erroneous, stupid, ignorant and worthless mere opinion.

You are a giant in the world of fail.

Mark, is that you? You're a sick bastard, Mark!

Mistang proving once again (as though any further proof were needed) that he is still utterly witless.

Thank you for sharing your plodding, pointless, erroneous, stupid, ignorant and worthless mere opinion.

You are a giant in the world of fail.

Mistang proving once again (as though any further proof were needed) that he is still utterly witless.

EVERYbody is wittier than thou. Reading your tripe is like watching a bad magician, unconvincingly perform the same tired magic trick over, and over again until the only entertainment is in the comedy of the different changing ways the magician manages to fuck up that trick he's performed hundreds of times before.

Hell, everyone knows what you're going to say before you do.

EVERYbody is wittier than thou. Reading your tripe is like watching a bad magician, unconvincingly perform the same tired magic trick over, and over again until the only entertainment is in the comedy of the different changing ways the magician manages to fuck up that trick he's performed hundreds of times before.

Whining pussy says what?

(It's hard to hear you over your sobbing, bitch.)

Whining pussy says what?

Don't cha got NOTHING else? Huh? Jesus, at least put some gravy on that constant serving of tripe that you dish up for everyone else to try to force down their ocular gullets. Maybe the gravy will keep people from hurling, although I doubt it.

Come on, man, people are wretching at your kvetching. It's funny that you can't see it.

Whining pussy says what?

Don't cha got NOTHING else? Huh? Jesus, at least put some gravy on that constant serving of tripe that you dish up for everyone else to try to force down their ocular gullets. Maybe the gravy will keep people from hurling, although I doubt it.

Come on, man, people are wretching at your kvetching. It's funny that you can't see it.

Whining pussy repeats itself?

Come on, girl. Woman up.

Whining pussy says what?

Come on, girl. Woman up.

Wholly predictable, and predictably boring

Yawn

Come on, girl. Woman up.

Yawn

Indeed. The story of your posting history and your life, Mistang.

You've got nothing.

It shows.

Frum's slant has been noted by many for a long time.

Your error is duly noted, stupid hack.

Your fake traditional conservative values are duly note, they views aren't conservative views,,they are fanatic views. :cuckoo:

Because a dishonest hack like YOU says so? :eusa_liar:

Sure. :cuckoo:

:lol:

You know Liability, people may disagree with me, but they really, really have a tough time calling me a liar or dishonest. Unlike you, I'm not a one dimensional partisan.
Levin? Now there's an objective thinker!!!:lol:

Last edited:
Your fake traditional conservative values are duly note, they views aren't conservative views,,they are fanatic views. :cuckoo:

You know Liability, people may disagree with me, but they really, really have a tough time calling me a liar or dishonest. Unlike you, I'm not a one dimensional partisan.

No. You are a less than one dimensional dishonest partisan scumbag.

I am happy to be a partisan, you twat rag, but disagreeing with an asshole like you doesn't make me one dimensional. I just happen to be right.

Levin is consistently right and many thousand times brighter than you can ever hope to be.

I am happy to be a partisan, you twat rag, but disagreeing with an asshole like you doesn't make me one dimensional. I just happen to be right.

Levin is consistently right and many thousand times brighter than you can ever hope to be.

Oh bullshit! I have had several righties agree with some of my posts and I have agreed with some righties posts,,that's call objective thinking. I just have issues with one dimensional thinkers (I use the term "thinkers" lightly).
You have every right to think the way you do and to post those thoughts, it's all about freedom of speech. I also have every right to disagree with your thinking process and posts, it's called freedom of expression.
So keep on using your Bluto impersonation if you think it makes you cool.:cool: It is after all,,,your right.
Oh and Levein being consistently right,,,that's your opinion. I just happen to think that most talking heads (right or left) are simply making money by riling up there always faithful followers. They are laughing at their followers all the way to the bank, while they cause discourse in this country.

Come on, girl. Woman up.

Yawn

You've got nothing.

It shows.

LOL! As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

What's funny isn't just the fact that you're an unimaginative repeater of junior high school insults, but you can't even make one of your feeble attempts at insulting a person without essentially drawing attention to your glaring lack of originality.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment.

By the way, I noticed that nutcase, Mark Levin, wasn't on the air last night. I actually tuned in a little late to hear his explanation about why his show changed from a live broadcast to a previously taped show about half way through, and I saw no explanation on his website as to his sudden departure. What's the scoop?

Yawn

You've got nothing.

It shows.

What's funny isn't just the fact that you're an unimaginative repeater of junior high school insults, but you can't even make one of your feeble attempts at insulting a person without essentially drawing attention to your glaring lack of originality.

By the way, I noticed that nutcase, Mark Levin, wasn't on the air last night. I actually tuned in a little late to hear his explanation about why his show changed from a live broadcast to a previously taped show about half way through, and I saw no explanation on his website as to his sudden departure. What's the scoop?

The guy whom an imbecile like you refers to as a" nut case" is a million times more logical than you have ever been or have any hope of ever being.

As for you other pointless dishonest commentary, suffice it to say, you are merely parroting my observation of one of your many failings. Ironic in this context, but amusing all the same.

You remain an abject fail. Nothing more.

Oh bullshit! I have had several righties agree with some of my posts and I have agreed with some righties posts,,that's call objective thinking. I just have issues with one dimensional thinkers (I use the term "thinkers" lightly).
You have every right to think the way you do and to post those thoughts, it's all about freedom of speech. I also have every right to disagree with your thinking process and posts, it's called freedom of expression.
So keep on using your Bluto impersonation if you think it makes you cool.:cool: It is after all,,,your right.
Oh and Levein being consistently right,,,that's your opinion. I just happen to think that most talking heads (right or left) are simply making money by riling up there always faithful followers. They are laughing at their followers all the way to the bank, while they cause discourse in this country.

zzz.

I have had the pleasure of witnessing several determined liberals here acknowledging the accuracy of some of the observations I have offered too.

Good for them for an occasional demonstration of objectivity.

But beyond that, so what?

The measure of whether I have been objective or not is NOT whether (or to what extent) some liberals might agree with me. Objectivity is measured by standards which you obviously lack the capacity for comprehending.

Levin is right. Period. Your ability to accept that -- or not -- is irrelevant to the truth value off that contention.

Canadian born and raised Frum might call himself a "conservative" but he is in reality a typical elitist (they used to call them Rockefeller) Havaad educated republican. He wrote speeches for moderate republican president Bush and voted for moderate John McCain. His opinion is as good as any other moderate republican or conservative democrat.

Since no one here was in the voting booth when Frum voted, this is all speculation.

That said, I will pay 1000:1 odds to anyone who can prove he did not vote for Obama.

Last edited:

You've got nothing.

It shows.

The guy whom an imbecile like you refers to as a" nut case" is a million times more logical than you have ever been or have any hope of ever being.

As for you other pointless dishonest commentary, suffice it to say, you are merely parroting my observation of one of your many failings. Ironic in this context, but amusing all the same.

You remain an abject fail. Nothing more.

A million times? Really? That's a typical right wing response; it's full of hyperbole and/or exaggeration. That is the emotional world in which modern day conservatives live. Everything is a three alarm fire. Everything is a crisis. THAT is a textbook Levin radio show. He's an emotional powder keg, and it doesn't appear to be an act. And in MY experience, people who are that emotionally wound up about everything under the sun simply are not logical people. They respond to everything emotionally. Then they try to build what they believe is a logical argument that will somehow lead them to that very emotional destination where they first started as if the anger is a result of the argument they created.

That's what an abject fail looks like.

Frum is not a conservative, he's a republican.

polls don't mean jack squat beyond thier entertainment value.

What does count in the numbers.

The debt is 95% of GDP and growing
UE is 10%, but in truth is much higher
Inflation is real and it's getting worse.

Following the republican moderates and dnc libs is killing the country from within.

We need real change, not more of the same only slower.

Yea!!! Let's follow the Hoover/Mellon austerity model. Blood letting saves lives!

real_gdp_growth.80133152_std.JPG

Forum List

Back