A Rarity: David Frum is a Conservative with Common Sense

Sanity has been rejected on every level by the new GOP. They are the equivelent of Brownshirts, now. They would rather see the US destroyed, than have a just and reasonable discussion of what the country needs.

Time to vote the Teabaggers back to the ranks of the street corner screwballs.

We need Mo' n' Better Stimulus! More Spending! More Trillion plus deficits!

PRAISE GAIA!

YES!

Pass the truckloads of cash!

He was right about RuperTV:

"Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."

Read more: David Frum fired by American Enterprise Institute

I guess freedom of speech isn't valued on the right when it isn't bombastic hyperbole.

It's a badge of honor for Frum to be fired by kooks when he was warning against kooky over-the-top rhetoric by the right.

I expect the right to continue to eat their own like a bunch of guppies with a hunger for mayhem.

Freedom of speech is only highly valued by idiots on the far left, like Mistang, when such speech coincides with what those idiots want to believe.

Sanity has been rejected on every level by the new GOP. They are the equivelent of Brownshirts, now. They would rather see the US destroyed, than have a just and reasonable discussion of what the country needs.

We need Mo' n' Better Stimulus! More Spending! More Trillion plus deficits!

What do you think happens to a lagging economy and unemployment numbers if and when public sector spending is scaled back significantly?

You want a hint? Look at what's going on with the FAA right now.

I guess freedom of speech isn't valued on the right when it isn't bombastic hyperbole.

It's a badge of honor for Frum to be fired by kooks when he was warning against kooky over-the-top rhetoric by the right.

I expect the right to continue to eat their own like a bunch of guppies with a hunger for mayhem.

Freedom of speech is only highly valued by idiots on the far left, like Mistang, when such speech coincides with what those idiots want to believe.

THERE'S the stick. Good doggie. FETCH!

THERE'S the stick. Good doggie. FETCH!

Stupid bitch say what?

Bashing Frum now?:lol:
You alleged conservatives loved him in the past,,,,,but NOW all of a sudden he's not a conservative,,no the real reason is that he's not far, far, far right! You far, far, far righties don't like him because he's a friggen grown up!
As a matter of fact, if someone posted his comments from his career but didn't attribute them to Frum but more so as anonymous quotes, you folks would be drooling over him.

You alleged conservatives loved him in the past,,,,,but NOW all of a sudden he's not a conservative,,no the real reason is that he's not far, far, far right! You far, far, far righties don't like him because he's a friggen grown up!
As a matter of fact, if someone posted his comments from his career but didn't attribute them to Frum but more so as anonymous quotes it, you folks would be drooling over him.

Frum's slant has been noted by many for a long time.

Your error is duly noted, stupid hack.

They're rhetorical anarchist who are completely unencumbered by facts, or logic. They thrive on negative emotion which they get daily from nuts like Mark Levin. These tea party conservatives and reality/common sense are like parallel lines; they never intersect.

They're rhetorical anarchist who are completely unencumbered by facts, or logic. They thrive on negative emotion which they get daily from nuts like Mark Levin. These tea party conservatives and reality/common sense are like parallel lines; they never intersect.

Levin is right and idjits like Mistang are totally incapable of refuting him.

Where are the other 2/3rds and 3/4ths of Republicans of whom Frum speaks? I sure wish they would step up instead of letting these conservatives anarchist ideologues run wild without being adequately challenged by the reality-based wing of the Republican Party. [snip]

Why bother being a token conservative when you can be a liberal?

I listened to Levin last night. Boy, is he crazy. (That's a statement, not a question). THERE, I SAID it!!!

I noticed something. He was live for about half his show. Then something happened. I don't know what it was. Then when his show returned to the air, and it was a rebroadcast of an earlier show. Did he get yanked?

Anyway, I laugh at that fool. He's ready to turn on the very GOP members he was previously praising as his continued rants made clear.

At any rate, he's one of the looniest tunes on AM talk radio. Some day he'll go too far.

I listened to Levin last night. Boy, is he crazy. (That's a statement, not a question). THERE, I SAID it!!!

I noticed something. He was live for about half his show. Then something happened. I don't know what it was. Then when his show returned to the air, and it was a rebroadcast of an earlier show. Did he get yanked?

Anyway, I laugh at that fool. He's ready to turn on the very GOP members he was previously praising as his continued rants made clear.

At any rate, he's one of the looniest tunes on AM talk radio. Some day he'll go too far.

No, stupid. You HEARD Levin. Assholes like you don't LISTEN.

He is not crazy. He's right.

You're not crazy, either. You're just dull-witted, plodding, trite and dishonest.

As a matter of fact, if someone posted his comments from his career but didn't attribute them to Frum but more so as anonymous quotes, you folks would be drooling over him.

Why I Denied David Frum’s Website A Spot In The Blogads Conservative Hive | Right Wing News

Interesting reading.

As a matter of fact, if someone posted his comments from his career but didn't attribute them to Frum but more so as anonymous quotes it, you folks would be drooling over him.

Your fake traditional conservative values are duly note, your views aren't conservative views,,they are fanatic views. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Your fake traditional conservative values are duly note, they views aren't conservative views,,they are fanatic views. :cuckoo:

Because a dishonest hack like YOU says so? :eusa_liar:

Sure. :cuckoo:

:lol:

You're not crazy, either. You're just dull-witted, plodding, trite and dishonest.

Levin is not only nuttier than a snickers bar, he's one twisted, sick freak. I recall he took time off the air when his dog(s) died after an extended illness. When he came back to the show, he sounded like he had lost his wife in some kind of freak car accident. Then he went on to list the extraordinary measures he went to just to keep them alive. His dogs were suffering, and instead of doing the decent thing by putting them down, and thereby out of their obvious misery, he kept them alive to satisfy himself. What a bastard.

I've also heard how he speaks about women on Hannity's show. I would bet money that he's gotten his face slapped PLENTY of times.

There's something wrong with that guy. But hey, it's great radio, so it's all good, right?

Levin is not only nuttier than a snickers bar, he's one twisted, sick freak. I recall he took time off the air when his dog(s) died after an extended illness. When he came back to the show, he sounded like he had lost his wife in some kind of freak car accident. Then he went on to list the extraordinary measures he went to just to keep them alive. His dogs were suffering, and instead of doing the decent thing by putting them down, and thereby out of their obvious misery, he kept them alive to satisfy himself. What a bastard.

I've also heard how he speaks about women on Hannity's show. I would bet money that he's gotten his face slapped PLENTY of times.

There's something wrong with that guy. But hey, it's great radio, so it's all good, right?

Thank you for sharing your plodding, pointless, erroneous, stupid, ignorant and worthless mere opinion.

You are a giant in the world of fail.

Thank you for sharing your plodding, pointless, erroneous, stupid, ignorant and worthless mere opinion.

You are a giant in the world of fail.

Mark, is that you? You're a sick bastard, Mark!

Agreed

heller1.jpg

wingers2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back