A Question to the Left

liebuster

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2010
Why do you distrust or fear people like Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O, or any other commentator but not the President of the US?

You people have a deep hatred for these people yet they have absolutely no power over anything in your life.

They can not:
Tax you
assassinate you
regulate you
imprison you
force you to buy something
declare war
send your son or daughter to war
impose travel restrictions on you
manipulate you through legislation
or anything else that the president of the United States can do to you.

So, I'm going to ask you again. Why do you fear them, but not the president of the US?

Last edited:
Why do you distrust or fear people like Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O, or any other commentator but not the President of the US?

You people have a deep hatred for these people yet they have absolutely no power over anything in your life.

They can not:
Tax you
assinate you
regulate you
imprison you
declare war

So, I'm going to ask you again. Why do you fear them, but not the president of the US?

Because they have arguably an even greater power....the power to directly influence the thoughts of millions of people.

People naturally don't fully trust the president, no matter who it is, because people grow up with the understanding that politicians are not always truthful.

They can not:
Tax you
assinate you
regulate you
imprison you
declare war

Because they have arguably an even greater power....the power to directly influence the thoughts of millions of people.

People naturally don't fully trust the president, no matter who it is, because people grow up with the understanding that politicians are not always truthful.

Well there ya have it folks. a libtards full confession of his desire to squash free speech. ain't he wonderful?

They can not:
Tax you
assinate you
regulate you
imprison you
declare war

I asked this question months ago and got no response. A lib would have to think to answer this question rather than react emotionally like they do so often. The truth is libs live off of hate. They thrive on hating their enemies. We've all seen and heard libs say outrages things when they have no answer. All they care about is the victory over their foes even if the destruction of our nation is the price tag.

They can not:
Tax you
assinate you
regulate you
imprison you
declare war

During his second admin, Pres Clinton complained to the media that Rush Limbaugh had three hoprs per day to say anything he wanted.
To say I was incredulous was an undestatement.
Dammit, Clinton was the President of the United States!!!!
At a moments notice he could have gone on the air, had his press secretary issue a statement or any other of a number of ways The Office of President can address the public.
So to say entertainers have a certain power greater than the Leader of the Free world is a sad commentary on this nation.
Comes as no surprise that some of us think what idiots such as Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan are up to is somehow important news.

They can not:
Tax you
assinate you
regulate you
imprison you
declare war

Not just any President. They hated and feared George Bush.

It's funny how when Bush was President, the left hated and distrusted government. Now, they want the government to run every aspect of their lives.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

They can not:
Tax you
assinate you
regulate you
imprison you
declare war

It's funny how when Bush was President, the left hated and distrusted government. Now, they want the government to run every aspect of their lives.

LOL, seriously? Whats to stop me from saying that the right under Bush were fine with government doing as it pleased but not until Obama got in to office did the right start whining about government spending and power. Give me a break.

They can not:
Tax you
assinate you
regulate you
imprison you
declare war

I asked this question months ago and got no response. A lib would have to think to answer this question rather than react emotionally like they do so often. The truth is libs live off of hate. They thrive on hating their enemies. We've all seen and heard libs say outrages things when they have no answer. All they care about is the victory over their foes even if the destruction of our nation is the price tag.

Man you really are in tune with what "libs" are all about. Do you get the secret emails or something that tell us all what to think and say?

Last months email subject: DESTROY NATION AT ALL COSTS. AMERICA IS BAD!!!! COMMUNISM IS GOOD!!!!

Who says I don't trust the likes of Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, or Bill O?

I trust them to be buffoons, blowhards, and bullshit artists respectively.

They can not:
Tax you
assinate you
regulate you
imprison you
declare war

LOL, seriously? Whats to stop me from saying that the right under Bush were fine with government doing as it pleased but not until Obama got in to office did the right start whining about government spending and power. Give me a break.

The problem is alot of us weren't OK with Bush. Why do you think the GOP lost the oval, house and the senate in '08

I remember seeing a sign that read "I'm a republican and I'm ashamed of this GOP"

I took awhile to awaken us but we are awake now

You still didn't answer my question

The problem is alot of us weren't OK with Bush. Why do you think the GOP lost the oval, house and the senate in '08

I remember seeing a sign that read "I'm a republican and I'm ashamed of this GOP"

I took awhile to awaken us but we are awake now

You still didn't answer my question

And thats exactly the same thing for me......who says I want government controlling every aspect of my life. That's such a ridiculous over the top statement.

I'm sorry, which question did I not answer? Why do I not fear the president?

They can not:
Tax you
assinate you
regulate you
imprison you
declare war

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They can not:
Tax you
assinate you
regulate you
imprison you
declare war

You weren't paying much attention, were you?

What would stop you is that it's a total lie....Or maybe it wouldn't.

Oh no? Link me to the thread you started that you spoke out against Bush and the government spending for the war? Or perhaps where you opposed the patriot act?

Maybe I wasn't. Go ahead and link me to the thread that you started about Bush and how his spending was out of control for the wars in the middle east?

They can not:
Tax you
assinate you
regulate you
imprison you
declare war

Hate? The people you mentioned, Limbaugh, Beck , Bill O and the slew of right wing radio hatemongers are the ones that live off creating hate and fear. They have created an enemy in America, and it's not Muslims or terrorists...it's liberals and progressives. I see you are a fully indoctrinated right wing pea brain.

Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. Rush Limbaugh, his whole thing is entertainment. Yes it's incendiary, yes it's ugly.
Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele

Last edited:

Maybe I wasn't. Go ahead and link me to the thread that you started about Bush and how his spending was out of control for the wars in the middle east?

daveman
Photochopper
Member #23991

Dumbass. :lol:

They can not:
Tax you
assinate you
regulate you
imprison you
declare war

Very true.
The gubmint can't:
keep our cities safe during/after a hurricane (New Orleans)
keep our bridges from collapsing (Minneapolis)
agree on and pass a budget
secure our boarders
balance a checkbook

But they can manage our health care!!!!!! :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back