A question for those who saw the movie "VICE".

U2Edge

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012
Does the movie VICE cover the 2004 re-election of the Bush/Cheney administration? If it does, to what degree does it do so. How much time is spent with it?

If I recall correctly, the Oliver Stone film W. made no mention of the re-election of the Bush/Cheney administration in 2004.

Does the movie VICE cover the 2004 re-election of the Bush/Cheney administration? If it does, to what degree does it do so. How much time is spent with it?

If I recall correctly, the Oliver Stone film W. made no mention of the re-election of the Bush/Cheney administration in 2004.
It was a great work of fiction much like The Nazi Films of the 1930s and 40s.

It was a great work of fiction much like The Nazi Films of the 1930s and 40s.

But my question is, did they cover the 2004 re-election of the Bush/Cheney administration?

I don't know, but I'm suspecting they did not. If they didn't its because it destroys the case that the movie is making. That Bush/Cheney were evil etc and that most of America hated them and their policies.

But the fact is, Bush/Cheney administration WON re-election in 2004. There is NO greater ringing endorsement from the American people on ones policies as President than winning re-election! Most of Dick Cheney's impact on the President occurred in the first administration as opposed to the second. The American people liked it so much that W. was the first President to win the election with a majority in the popular vote since his father did in 1988!

Forum List

Back