Ginsberg says she will stay till 2020...despite not able to show up.

Ginsburg is the most openly partisan Justice in SCOTUS history. Her departure can't come too soon.

Have%2BYou%2BSeen%2BMe.jpg

Something’s Happening: Ginsburg Cancels Another Event to ‘Focus on Work’ Despite Missing Work @ Something's Happening: Ginsburg Cancels Another Event to 'Focus on Work' Despite Missing Work

I just read an article where “an anonymous law clerk” claims she’s suffering from a severe case of pneumonia.

What will Ginsburg in 2021 if Trump is still President?
She will stay around till 2025.

Exactly, she will at least try to. The libs will keep her tied up to life support to whatever extreme is necessary.

If Ms. Ginsberg were to retire with a Republican in the WH, her name would be mud and the Liberal Elite would never forgive her. Never mind the fact she is as old as the hills and is deathly ill.

so you think trump will win again.
This question is totally non sequitur to my response.

My response was to a hypothetical.
well she's staying til 2020 so hopefully another president will be elected and will appoint a liberal judge. that's the prayer at this point.

your saying 2025 is merely allowing 4 more years of trump. :)

so - totally "sequitur" but just having some fun with it. i was hypotheticalaling your hypothetical.

She's in her 80's and could die tomorrow.

But she has never missed work before and is entitled to sick days. We all are.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg will stay on Supreme Court until after 2020 election and people are delighted

There is the source.
There needs to be able to be a change where someone who ages passed the point of ability.
According to the article she maintains a healthy life style and exercises on a regular basis.
So much for the validity of the article.

prove that she does not exercise on a regular basis
At this point, breathing is an exercise.
If she was, the Libs would be showing her on a Facebook live feed.

She's in her 80's and could die tomorrow.

But she has never missed work before and is entitled to sick days. We all are.

Of course you are right, but there is still something sick about someone who stays on the job just to screw with another human being ,like President Trump. Sort of like the passion of John Freaking McCain- sticking with it to die in office out of spite.

so you think trump will win again.
This question is totally non sequitur to my response.

My response was to a hypothetical.
well she's staying til 2020 so hopefully another president will be elected and will appoint a liberal judge. that's the prayer at this point.

your saying 2025 is merely allowing 4 more years of trump. :)

so - totally "sequitur" but just having some fun with it. i was hypotheticalaling your hypothetical.

Wouldn't it be awesome if a POTUS appointed a justice based on ability and not partisanship?

Ruth Bader Ginsburg will stay on Supreme Court until after 2020 election and people are delighted

There is the source.
There needs to be able to be a change where someone who ages passed the point of ability.
She is on sick leave and will return. Try not to push her off the cliff for political reasons.
like her or not she earned her role. while i won't push her off for political reasons, is it a good idea to stay there for political reasons?

Forum List

Back