Votes: 0 0.0%
  • disgusted

• shocked

• angry

• Total voters
surely radio we did not underestimate her stupidy?

cause if she said this,...i did. and i gave her plenty of room for stupid.

I'll wait to see if anyone ponies up a link or a thread title.

Too busy here at work to go looking for a needle in a haystack.
Look at half of her posts

in those times and given the alternatives many would be grateful to have a man support them for the rest of their lives.

My answer is that it doesn’t matter what I think, what matters is what God said, and I will always agree with God.

So let’s examine what God said...

But go back to Deut. 22:25 If a man finds a woman alone in the countryside and rapes her, his punishment is death. She is without guilt because she could not be heard when she cried out (tried to stop him).

The chastity of a woman is of such great honor to be protected for her husband [her rights don't matter? It's all about her husband's property?]that the two may join and be one flesh, a sacred right, that a man that forces himself on a woman that cannot stop him is to DIE.[not always]

Deut 22:26 But if a woman who is not betrothed... Stop right here. In those days before she reaches maidenhood, a woman is usually betrothed. Therefore one who is not betrothed is already in dire circumstances because apparently nobody has asked for her. [she should be grateful someone's even interested in her as an object?]

This was probably of great shame in your average village. Something a woman would have a hard time living with, since the whole village would know and feel sorry for her.

So if a woman (that no one has offered to marry) is raped, the unwanted woman gains a husband who is now obligated to care for her FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.[you know, cause the first thing to cross a girl's mind when she's raped is 'I better milk this for all it's worth':cuckoo:]

Commentary in red added

Jen, you are seriously demented.
And you realize that you are still seeing women as no more than the property of men. If she is betrothed and raped he deserves death for stealing her virginity that another man was looking forward to taking. If she was an old maid, she could consider herself lucky because now she could get herself a hubby and he father would gain some cash and not have to worry about providing for her anymore. You are basically saying rape can be a good thing.

...And that old maids benefit greatly from being raped. In fact, they benefit so much from it, that it would behoove them to seek out a raping.

It's amazing how many men actually think that way.

Yeah, she's that dense...

Then again, consider the source is a self-professed whore

Yet another use for DUCT TAPE.

Seriously though, it can't be that hard to not act like a whore.

In my Grandma's generation, yeah, I acted like a whore.

In MY generation, it's called being a modern woman.

It's what our society accepts and promotes, witness the push to now promote condoms to 12 year olds.
With friends (plural) barren from too many abortions (tells you the type of people she associates with) ho admitted to claiming herself fro her assault and developing religion (a mental disorder) as a coping mechanism,,,

I think Rob nailed it

Robert, did you MISS the part where raping them is a forever bond?

That's a little bit different than the expectation of your modern rapist today.

It would make it a whole lot more likely he would go to a brothel than rape.

A forever bond? No victim wants to be bonded to her rapist.

You're making assumptions that could be very deadly for women. I'd suggest getting help.

Rape is an act of violence, not sex.

Marriage is an act of dementia, not sex.

Why combine the worst of both worlds?

surely radio we did not underestimate her stupidy?

cause if she said this,...i did. and i gave her plenty of room for stupid.

I'll wait to see if anyone ponies up a link or a thread title.

Too busy here at work to go looking for a needle in a haystack.
Look at half of her posts

Commentary in red added

Yeah, she's that dense...

Then again, consider the source is a self-professed whore

With friends (plural) barren from too many abortions (tells you the type of people she associates with) ho admitted to claiming herself fro her assault and developing religion (a mental disorder) as a coping mechanism,,,

I think Rob nailed it

Robert, did you MISS the part where raping them is a forever bond?

That's a little bit different than the expectation of your modern rapist today.

It would make it a whole lot more likely he would go to a brothel than rape.

A forever bond? No victim wants to be bonded to her rapist.

You're making assumptions that could be very deadly for women. I'd suggest getting help.

Well, just more evidence that she is looney. Not that I really needed any. Thanks for posting the threads though. I didn't really feel like looking through all of her posts for this one instance of insanity.

What a perplexing question!

Okay, assuming anyone can arrive at an anwer that that question I have an equally thorny question for us to ponder.

Imagine that you're ten or twelve and somebody sets you head on fire.

Will you be thankful to them?

I think it would be a horrible thing, looking at it from today's setting and perhaps even viewing it from whatever setting it took place in, even if 3000 years ago, where women were not free to support themselves through work, where they may have been considered damaged goods if they lost their virginity, even if to rape, as it is still today in some places in the Middle East, where having sex with any woman/man that you are not married to, might be considered "rape" at the time, where not even a woman's hair could be shown in public, let alone their faces, where a woman that was raped would go her entire life a pauper, begging from men on the streets for a penny or two just so she could feed herself....even under those conditions, I don't think i would want to be forced to marry the person that victimized me....but i will say, I can't be certain that i would stick by these strong feelings if I really were a woman during the time of those writings, ya know?

Care

I seriously wonder what goes on in the mind of a rapist that would marry their victim.

Particularly if he then expected that victim of his to fix his meals.

What Islam really needs is more burning beds, folks.

but it's up to the women of that culture to fix it.

We cannot impose our values on that society.

It'd be nice if we could, of course, but we cannot.

Last edited:
JB, the simple fact that you could think of such horrible things in such detail is disturbing at best.

Hety KK--there is not much detail in his posts.

See, a sick twisted pervert like me would want to know how the woman was raped!! Like was it a simple beating? Heavy groping. Penetration? Did the Rapist do any extra thing like urinate or cut or disfigure the victim? Was the use of gasoline or other combustible fluids used to help destroy any evidence? Did the rapist chop up the victim and make human sushi out of her?

Even better--was the rapist a woman. Now that would be even more interesting!!:booze:

Imagine that you were 10 or 12 again...

Now, you're walking home one day when some dirty fuck grabs you from behind and drags you into the shadows. The most brutal and disgusting rape you can imagine ensues.

Now, not wanting to get stoned to death later in life when your fiance' finds out you're not a virgin, you report the rape. You are then told you will be forced to marry the rapist (as his punishment for damaging you, your father's property) and spend the rest of your days as his wife, spending your nights in his bed and having his children.

How would you feel? Would you be grateful? Horrified? Disgusted?

I would participate in your poll, JB, but you didn't even spell "marrying" correctly....

Forum List

Back