A Question for Rightwingers

Would you support mandated concealed carry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey.. you think it's ok for some rightwingnut to tiptoe through my uterus...

and you're concerned about paying for insurance?

lol.

nobody really gives a shit about your uterus. you think way to highly of yourself.

poor angry willow :lmao:

I'm not angry, why do you persist in thinking everyone wants to tiptoe through your highly touted uterus? I've told you before, the more abortions democrats have the better off the country.

I fully support the right to bear arms and am against every law that infringes on it.

Freedom is not forced.

anyone that supports that is a full blown buffoon

ok. you're consistent. fair enough.

now how are you on reproductive choice since we're talking about individual liberty?

I'm all for reproductive choice. You dont want to get pregnant? Use precautions.
How are you on murder? Do you think people have the right to live?

No, obviously she opts for the right to murder the unborn, and as long as they're the unborn of democrats I don't have a problem with it.

I believe someone is attempting to draw a parallel between ACA and the 2nd.

well, i'm trying to draw an analogy to having to do something one doesn't want to do.

thanks for explaining it to charlie, though. he's a little slow.

Your trying to Draw a Parallel where none exists. Nobody is trying to Force anyone to Buy a Gun.

Jillian does not get it.
There is no parallel at all.
For starters, even the most pro gun people do not want a government mandate to own one. It's an individual decision.
Second, abortion involves ending another person's life.

Yeah, tell us about the parallels, "counselor." Stupid poseur.

nobody really gives a shit about your uterus. you think way to highly of yourself.

I'm not angry, why do you persist in thinking everyone wants to tiptoe through your highly touted uterus? I've told you before, the more abortions democrats have the better off the country.

So you're either pro choice or you think murdering democrats is ok.

And you just took a page from Michael Moore's playbook. congrats.

well, i'm trying to draw an analogy to having to do something one doesn't want to do.

thanks for explaining it to charlie, though. he's a little slow.

Your trying to Draw a Parallel where none exists. Nobody is trying to Force anyone to Buy a Gun.

Jillian does not get it.
There is no parallel at all.
For starters, even the most pro gun people do not want a government mandate to own one. It's an individual decision.
Second, abortion involves ending another person's life.

Yeah, tell us about the parallels, "counselor." Stupid poseur.

if you had half the brain you think you do, you'd know the thread came from another discussion with two thumbs.

aside from your insatiable need to pretend that you're more than you are, i find you and the other rightwingnut freaks pretending i'm not what i am more than funny. :thup:

how are those toilets selling?

Why would any leftist goombah be against it?

Y'all think you're the boss of every fucking thing else.

hey.. you think it's ok for some rightwingnut to tiptoe through my uterus...

and you're concerned about paying for insurance?

lol.
Typical lefty idiot. Abortion is murder, second amendment is a right, and obamacare is unconstitutional.

I'm not advocating murdering democrats,, Jillian is. she wants to murder democrats it's no skin off my nose now is it?

I'm not advocating murdering democrats,, Jillian is. she wants to murder democrats it's no skin off my nose now is it?

Michael Moore once said 9/11 was a tragedy because of all the democrats who were in the Twin Towers. You did essentially the same thing here.

Michael Moore once said 9/11 was a tragedy because of all the democrats who were in the Twin Towers. You did essentially the same thing here.

no I didn't,, I told Jillian she thinks too much of her uterus and if she wants to murder democrats it's her choice, I'm not going to cry every time a democrats has an abortion, it's a losing proposition, they're gonna do what they're gonna do. and they'll mandate the piss out of us on the way.

no I didn't,, I told Jillian she thinks too much of her uterus and if she wants to murder democrats it's her choice, I'm not going to cry every time a democrats has an abortion, it's a losing proposition, they're gonna do what they're gonna do. and they'll mandate the piss out of us on the way.
ok, well, let's see what others have to say about it.

I fully support the right to bear arms and am against every law that infringes on it.

Freedom is not forced.

now how are you on reproductive choice since we're talking about individual liberty?

I'm all for reproductive choice. You dont want to get pregnant? Use precautions.

That’s not the issue.

The issue is the states are not authorized to determine when life begins, or compel citizens to abide by such a determination. The individual alone makes the choice – whether to procreate, or own a gun – free from government interference.

That’s not the issue.

The issue is the states are not authorized to determine when life begins, or compel citizens to abide by such a determination. The individual alone makes the choice – whether to procreate, or own a gun – free from government interference.

democrats are "pro choice" until they "mandate" :badgrin::badgrin: fucking hypocrites.

really? you think someone is gonna come along and talk her out of it?

really? you think someone is gonna come along and talk her out of it?
talk her out of what?

There is a city in Utah (I think) that mandates gun ownership for those that can legally carry. Waiver for those who can't aford a weapon.

and you're ok with that?

how does it differ from having to buy health insurance so you're not a moocher?
Because noone else is FORCED to buy a weapon for you if you can't afford it.

"Kids" up to age 26 will NOT be getting free guns at some one elses expense.

Freedom is not forced.

Er..Jillian, you brought it up.

"Tiptoe through my uterus" ring any bells????

Forum List

Back