A question for Republicans

That is a total bullshit. A quick google search shows that US are lagging behind France and Germany by gross fixed investment as percentage of GDP:
List of countries by gross fixed investment as percentage of GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
an ascinine non-sequiter. what does the scale of our economy have to do with how much Singapore reinvests back into themselves. They're a goddamn CITY

Like we needed another proof that you are full of crap.
translation: 'my ass hurts cause I keep saying stupid things and getting pwned on it."

sorry-youve-gone-sympathy-ecard-someecards.jpg

I see you're one of those people who believes that the economy is a finite pie already determined in it's size and limited to what exists now.

And I see you are one of those people who can't read. I know that the economy more than doubled in size since 70s. So the real income of every household should have doubled as well since then.

Except it didn't. The median household income remained essentialy flat. All that additional economic growth vent into rising incomes of the rich.

So yes, the whole pie is getting bigger -- but not the size of the pieces that most Americans are getting.

Where is your longitudinal study?

What results are you hoping for? Households taking turns at spending a couple months at the top 1%?

You should stop looking for lame excuses and accept the obvious fact -- that most Americans did not benefit from the impressive growth of US economy in the past 30 years. And the only reason for that is growing inequality.

And I see you are one of those people who can't read. I know that the economy more than doubled in size since 70s. So the real income of every household should have doubled as well since then.

Except it didn't. The median household income remained essentialy flat. All that additional economic growth vent into rising incomes of the rich.

So yes, the whole pie is getting bigger -- but not the size of the pieces that most Americans are getting.

Where is your longitudinal study?

What results are you hoping for? Households taking turns at spending a couple months at the top 1%?

You should stop looking for lame excuses and accept the obvious fact -- that most Americans did not benefit from the impressive growth of US economy in the past 30 years. And the only reason for that is growing inequality.

There is growing "inequality".
The producers/achievers are being taxed at higher rates (gov't policy)
"Companies" are being taxed at higher rates (gov't policy)
The cost of doing business via regulations has grown exponentially (gov't policy)
Taxpayer money is being "given" to people for disability without verifying they are disabled (gov't policy)
Taxpayer money is being "given" to illegals thru medical costs, free lunches, free education, etc (gov't policy)
Taxpayer money is being "given" to people that do not work for almost two (2) years (gov't policy)
Czars are being used by administrations to punish those that do not support said administration or ideals, no way to stop it the President is the only one the Czars are accountable to (gov't policy)

BTW all these cost the taxpayers in administrative and management fees. There is no accountability, there is rampant abuse and the "gov't" looks the other way and raises our taxes.

You have a choice: vote for people that want to reduce the number of "overseers" or vote for the people that want to increase the number of "overseers" (all paid for by you, the taxpayers).

If you look closely, everytime the "gov't" wants to "regulate" something, it is because they have figured out a way to eliminate the competition of their "buddies", not equalize the playing field. Think about it, the future of our country will be decided in November. Do you want to be a "slave" or move back toward "citizen"?

Forum List

Back