Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers

I am neither pro life nor pro choice. I am pro birth control and abortion because of my concern for the problem of human population growth and the problems associated with it.

Moreover, the females who have abortions tend to have little or nothing of value to contribute to the progress of human evolution. I like the eugenic effects of abortion.

If babies aren't alive in the womb then how does abortion exist? After all, how can you kill somebody who was never alive in the first place?
Babies are alive in the womb.

Human sperm cells are alive for awhile and unfertilized eggs when inside a human ovary that is alive are also alive; so of course a fertilized egg is human and alive. So what was your intended point as you started this thread?

A Question For Pro-Choicers 231028
{post•1020} ding Oct’23 Saqfpc: Consciousness did indeed evolve unless of course you believe life went from non-self aware single cell organisms to highly complex, self aware beings magically. {post•1020} ding 231027 Saqfpc01020

An abortion and IVF question for Saint Tnharley: Does a frozen embryonic unborn baby have consciousness?
Not sure what that has to do with what I said.

So get the father's signature on the forms to murder the baby and hold him responsible too. Too many times the abortion is done without the father's knowledge or consent.
That's a whole other can of worms pro-aborts don't want to open. They screech bloody murder that society dare NOT violate a woman's "reproductive freedom", but have absolutely no problem that a woman has a man's reproductive freedom completely in her control. She can deny him fatherhood or force it on him, enslaving him financially while controlling his access to his offspring, and there's nothing he can legally do about it.

Define "alive"
Well, let's see. We say people are alive who have very little brain function, who are unconscious and do not respond to stimuli, and you'd be arrested if you cut them apart with a chain saw like we do to the unborn. So, let's apply that standard.

Babies are alive in the womb.

Human sperm cells are alive for awhile and unfertilized eggs when inside a human ovary that is alive are also alive; so of course a fertilized egg is human and alive. So what was your intended point as you started this thread?

Not (and most) all democrats don't believe that though.

Well, let's see. We say people are alive who have very little brain function, who are unconscious and do not respond to stimuli, and you'd be arrested if you cut them apart with a chain saw like we do to the unborn. So, let's apply that standard.

Then should we have the same standard for all animals? They're alive too.

Then should we have the same standard for all animals? They're alive too.
Nice thought for some people, I'm sure, but they're not human. We have no problem killing animals, It's humans we're concerned with. Unless, of course, they get in the way of driving fast. Then, we don't care about losing tens of thousands every year. I have seen only ONE pro-abort admit they would support making all vehicles unable to exceed 35mph to save lives.

Oh, and which animal do you think is growing in a woman's body that isn't a human? Is it a Zebra? I like Zebras. What happened the last time you congratulated a pregnant woman on the Zebra growing inside her?

Last edited:
Nice thought for some people, I'm sure, but they're not human. We have no problem killing animals, It's humans we're concerned with. Unless, of course, they get in the way of driving fast. Then, we don't care about losing tens of thousands every year. I have seen only ONE pro-abort admit they would support making all vehicles unable to exceed 35mph to save lives.

Oh, and which animal do you think is growing in a woman's body that isn't a human? Is it a Zebra? I like Zebras. What happened the last time you congratulated a pregnant woman on the Zebra growing inside her?

What difference does it make if they're human or not?

We're concerned about humans are we?

8 billion humans on this planet, our problems are TOO MANY humans.

I have yet to see anyone complaining about too many people volunteering to remove themselves. Instead, they always want to eliminate some OTHER group.

What kind of nonsense is this?

You don't remove yourself, you reduce births.

The problem is people want pensions and healthcare, to get those they need people to work so the older people get this.

Oh, and which animal do you think is growing in a woman's body that isn't a human? Is it a Zebra? I like Zebras. What happened the last time you congratulated a pregnant woman on the Zebra growing inside
You will never advocate for young adults holding off until their late 30s to settle down and have kids. This is what the nation should be encouraging. Then abortion goes away on its own. We need to get away from 25 year Olds having kids.

Forum List

Back