Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers

If babies aren't alive in the womb then how does abortion exist? After all, how can you kill somebody who was never alive in the first place?

You mean a question for a majority of America.

Unlike you, who are a minority of America.

Abortion exists as a medical procedure to end pregnancies that are no longer viable, due to complications. Which are 95% of all abortions.

It has nothing to do with choice.

All of which is a moot point.

The only question that is relevant, is who the fuck are you, and why do you think you have any say so about my preganancy, or my business?

You pro birthers are in more need of a life than anybody I can think of.

Be careful how you stick your nose in other peoples business. It will stay on your face a lot longer that way.

If babies aren't alive in the womb then how does abortion exist? After all, how can you kill somebody who was never alive in the first place?
Abortion : : to terminate the pregnancy of before term. There is no baby.
The term "baby is used after it is born.

I wouldn't call something "alive" if it can't sustain itself on its own.

So then in your mind a newborn isn't alive?

Oh you weren't looking for a real conversation? Why not just say that from the beginning and save everyone time?

Humor me then. Is a baby in the ninth month of pregnancy still considered a fetus to you?

"Dead" doesn't grow, change and develop. Christopher Reeve, aka Superman, could not sustain life on his own. Was he dead all those times we saw him on his respirator?

Forum List

Back