A Question for Jose

Really? That is your solution to conflict?

White people should be in Europe. Black people should be in Africa. Yellow people in Asia. Brown people in the ME. And Red people in the Americas?

Do you have any idea how blatantly disgusting your racism is?
1) Not a solution, just an obvious point.

2) I never said that. Please stop using this technique if you wish to discuss these things with me in the future.

3) No.

Your premise is also wildly incorrect. No one is arguing that Jewish rights to their ancestral and historical homeland stems from their WHITENESS. (Because --- ewwwww -- racism). At the same time their WHITENESS is not a reason to reject their claims to their historical territory. (Because -- ewwwww -- racism).
Only you and your ilk are incapable of understanding such an obvious point. This is because it shatters your narrative before it even begins.

Jesus was never that Caucasian with light skin and blue eyes, regardless of what you have been taught.

2) I never said that. Please stop using this technique if you wish to discuss these things with me in the future.

Oh, aren't you adorable. "Please stop using this technique..." Do you know what that 'technique' is? Its taking one's opponent's argument and teasing out the implications. Of course (!) you don't want me to do that. Because you don't like the obvious implications and extrapolations of your OWN arguments.

You said:
Caucasians (a race) were never in Palestine until quite recently. There is no way Caucasians (regardless of their chosen religion) can claim any part of that area as their ancestral homeland.

The implication is that RACE is the determining factor as to whether or not a particular person "belongs" in a particular territory or homeland. The implication is that no WHITE person could possibly have an ancestor or many ancestors who originated in a particular territory or homeland where BROWN people are currently found. The implication is that a person's homeland is measured by whether or not a person's SKIN TONE matches the skin tone of the current inhabitants of that territory.

You are LITERALLY saying that WHITE people don't belong in certain places in the world. You are LITERALLY saying that WHITE people belong in Europe and that only BROWN people belong in the ME. Extrapolate that out for me. Where do YELLOW people belong? Where do BLACK people belong? Where do RED people belong?

It is a vile and disgusting ideology.

There is no such thing as "race" and the very idea of using the term in modern times is abhorrent in all cases.
I prefer to think of all of us as members of the human race myself. The differences in our facial makeup and skin tone could be akin to the difference between a wild mustang and an English heavy horse. Or a Siamese cat and a tabby. Or a rottweiler and a Chihuahua. Or a trout and a bass.

Forum List

Back