The left left in the U.S. aught to give the whole country back to the Native Americans Right?

BigBrother

Rookie
Oct 20, 2017
The left left in the U.S. aught to give the whole country back to the Native Americans Right?

That is exactly what the left in the U.S. want Israel to do with the Palestinians.

I'm sorry but has anyone hear lately of another country trying to bully the U.S. into giving back the land to the Native Americans???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

That is exactly what the left in the U.S. want Israel to do with the Palestinians.

I'm sorry but has anyone hear lately of another country trying to bully the U.S. into giving back the land to the Native Americans???

To be clear -- the Jewish people ARE the natives.

And yes, the First Nations peoples of the Americas should have national sovereignty on their historical and ancestral lands if that is what they wish.

I thank you and appreciate all of your input.
I personally am a mix of culture.
However I truly believe that One country or countries should tell another country to split their sovereignty in half when they themselves don't head their own advice.
Thank You all again and Shalom Aleichem

Forum List

Back