A question for Christians

When you say that I am not allowed to conduct my business as I see fit, because you demand I accept and service something I disagree with..... then you are in fact making us take part in something we don't want.

You can rationalize that all you want, but the fact remains you demand that others take part in something they do not wish to have any dealings with.

It's ironic to some extent.....

You won't even allow people to pray to G-d in schools...... because that would be "forcing religion".

Yet here you have religious people who don't want to be involved, and you are saying they MUST be involved.

You don't see the massive hypocrisy there? You claim Christians are forcing their religion on others.... yet you won't allow us to even just..... pray, without involving anyone else, at a school.... yet demand we be involved in a gay marriage.

Who is trying to force their views on others again? It sure seems like others are forcing their views on us, not the other way around.
Andy,if you relate your answer to the points raised in the OP I think that would be interesting. I am trying to ascertain why Gays bear the brunt of Christian wrath and not groups of sinners such as those listed. If it is easier try and park the cake and consider issues such as adoption and civil rights.

As I said before.... I have no evidence that gays bear the brunt of Christian wrath.

Honestly, I don't even see this "wrath" you keep referring to. Where is this wrath? Do you see public lynchings that I am missing? Where are the roving bands of Christians dealing out "wrath" on gays?

First you have to prove the case that Christians are accepting liars, thieves, adultery.
Second you have to prove this 'wrath' you keep claiming.

What civil right do you think anyone is denied? I don't see it. Where is this?

1. natural justice
  2. right to a fair trial
  3. due process
  4. participation in civil society
  5. freedom of association
  6. right to assemble
  7. right to petition
  8. right of self-defense
  9. right to vote

Which right, do you think gay people are denied?

Here you go. All of these charaacters consider themselves as Christians or holding Christian values. There are hundreds more out there. I cant see any other group of people being so oppressed apart from women.

Jeff Sessions’ Justice Department Promotes Religious Right’s Take On Religious Liberty | Right Wing Watch

Dave Daubenmire: ‘Homosexuality is the Judgement of God on America’ | Right Wing Watch

World Congress of Families ‘Gender Ideology’ Panel Targets Feminism, ‘Perverts,’ Transgender Identity | Right Wing Watch

World Congress of Families Summit Promotes Anti-LGBTQ, Anti-Choice Policies Globally | Right Wing Watch

LGBTQ Human Rights Document From ‘Pits Of Hell’ Says C-FAM’s Austin Ruse | Right Wing Watch

Religious Right Warns Against ‘Manufactured Rights’ And ‘Human Rights Inflation’ | Right Wing Watch

Brian Brown on July 4: Freedom Only Means Freedom To Follow ‘God’s Law’ | Right Wing Watch

Dave Daubenmire: ‘We Have Got To Re-Stigmatize Homosexuality’ | Right Wing Watch

Chuck Pierce Dreams Of Overturning A Boat Full Of Homosexuals | Right Wing Watch

Huh? So I asked you for specific examples of people being oppressed. What do you do? You post some opinion bit from a "Hate Rightwingers" Web site?

I didn't ask you if there are people who hate religious people. I am well aware of the "Right Wing Watch" hate against religious people.

I asked you to post specific examples where Christians were physically harming, or attacking, or killing homos. Can you provide such examples of real oppression? Because I can do that in Saudi Arabia.

Can you do that here? Or not?
They arent opinion pieces , they are quoting real examples of anti homosexual behaviour and opinion.

A day after rallying outside the Supreme Court in protest of the 2015 decision striking down state marriage equality bans, Religious Right activist Dave Daubenmire returned to his “Pass The Salt Live” webcast this morning where he once again railed against “male butt sex.”

“I’ve made this commitment,” Daubenmire announced. “We have got to re-stigmatize homosexuality. We have got to take the behavior and make the behavior front and center. Love isn’t the issue: I love a lot of people I don’t have sex with.”

“The homosexual men insert their penis in the rectum of another man,” he continued. “Think about that. Think about that! That is what they do. When you walk into Wendy’s and you go to the bathroom before you get your hamburger, there is a sign that says, ‘All employees must wash their hands before returning to work.’ Why is that? Because it is dirty down there!”

“It’s about a diabolical, demonic activity that is eating our young children,” Daubenmire said, “and I’m going to be on the forefront of re-stigmatizing what it is that they do and if you don’t like it, go watch something else!”

This was the first one I looked at. Tell me how this isnt oppressive ?

not really oppressive ------sticking ones penis in the butt of a buddy is
a PRIVATE ACT------who cares if someone says----DAT'S NASTY.
Sticks and stones can break his bones--------but "DAT'S NASTY" never
killed anyone

not really oppressive ------sticking ones p---s in the butt of a buddy is
a PRIVATE ACT------who cares if someone says----DAT'S NASTY.
Sticks and stones can break his bones--------but "DAT'S NASTY" never
killed anyone
HIV and AIDS, as well as, a boatload of sexually transmitted diseases will! And not only that, it can harm babies, cause the healthcare system costs to skyrocket (Healthcare up until the 1980's (and the "Gay Revolution") often only cost workers about $1.00 a week along with a $5.00/$10.00 co-pay.

When was the last time you remember a dentist not wearing goggles and latex gloves -- how about cashiers at the store? A gay permissive culture acceptance changed all that. Normalization isn't actually very normal at all when one considers all the "little" things that are no longer so simple...

Last edited:
Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

The four groups/behaviours above are all pretty much frowned upon by certain strands of Christianity. But I am curious as to why Gays seemingly come in for censure, a lot more so than ,for example, adulterers .

Nobody ever refused a liar a cake. They probably wouldnt have much business at all if they did.

I would argue that a devout,honest,faithful,non violent gay person would be a better individual than the others. Certainly of a higher moral standard. And yet nobody campaigns against the pension rights of murderers. Or the rights of adulterers.

I have never seen one thread on this board giving grief to liars and cheats but hundreds condemning gays.

How do you work out who gets the cake baked ?

You anti Christians are certainly interested in Christian answers aren’t you?

Nobody ever refused a liar a cake.

Is there a documented case of anyone ordering a cake celebrating liars?

the cake wasn't celebrating gays....it was celebrating a wedding....

just check the records to see how many cakes have been made for conservatives and republicans......LOTS of well documented liars!

how about kavanaugh's swearing in party ... it's not even a wedding.

* they'll be squirming for that one.

the cake wasn't celebrating gays....it was celebrating a wedding....
Biblical definition of Marriage? A man shall leave his father and mother and a woman shall leave her home and the two shall be one flesh...
  1. Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother ...
    this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; ... his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. ... He marries a woman, and the two of them become like one person.
  2. Ephesians 5:31 "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother ...
    “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and ... mother and should cleave to his wife, and the two of them shall be one flesh.
  3. Matthew 19:5 and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and ...
    'Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to ... his mother and shall cleave to his wife and the two of them shall be one flesh.
Or a made up version of marriage?

Last edited:
Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

The four groups/behaviours above are all pretty much frowned upon by certain strands of Christianity. But I am curious as to why Gays seemingly come in for censure, a lot more so than ,for example, adulterers .

Nobody ever refused a liar a cake. They probably wouldnt have much business at all if they did.

I would argue that a devout,honest,faithful,non violent gay person would be a better individual than the others. Certainly of a higher moral standard. And yet nobody campaigns against the pension rights of murderers. Or the rights of adulterers.

I have never seen one thread on this board giving grief to liars and cheats but hundreds condemning gays.

A Christians responsibility is to try and help those mislead away from God. Not condemn them for their sin when Jesus said--he who is without sin cast the first stone--none can. They can point out facts though. Its not wise to go through life believing our brothers sin is worse than our own until we have cleaned the tree out of our own eye first. Many do. They will not like these words at Judgement-Matt 7:21-23. Jesus said many who believed they were Christian( saved-born again, salvation, grace) weren't really-Why??? The teacher does not know who is--RUN FROM THOSE teachers of darkness. God warned all-GET OUT OF HER.

There are cakes for people who are getting married a second time because they committed adultery the first time.

I'm sure Trump had a cake second and third time and no christian baker would have denied him that cake.

Trump-Melanie wedding cake at auction — Steemit

trump-wedding.jpg
You don't know who baked that cake and whether they are Christian or not.

There are cakes for people who are getting married a second time because they committed adultery the first time.

I'm sure Trump had a cake second and third time and no christian baker would have denied him that cake.

Trump-Melanie wedding cake at auction — Steemit

trump-wedding.jpg
You don't know who baked that cake and whether they are Christian or not.

No, but I also didn't say the were.

What I was saying was the Christians will often pick and choose what they're "offended" about to suit their own needs.

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

You do get that personal beliefs are not "argued" at all, because they're not decided by a committee vote, right?

Leaving alone your need to put your unsolicited and unwelcome two cents worth in on things that are none of your business, the simple answer is that no one orders cakes celebrating theft, adultery, or murder. Uh duuuuhhh.

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

You anti Christians are certainly interested in Christian answers aren’t you?

No, they're interested in having the question BE the answer.

"Look here, I'm so clever that I have devised a question which will make your entire faith crumble!"

Or it would, if our religious faith had been built on the logic of a mouthbreathing cretin.

They never seem to get that their "unanswerable questions" reveal nothing more than how little they have bothered to understand our beliefs.

Last edited:
If making a cake for a sinner is a sin then no so called Christians would be bakers at all

If making a cake for a sinner is a sin then no so called Christians would be bakers at all

A sin is defined as deliberately disobeying God. If you believe that doing something is against what God would want you to do, and then do it anyway, it's a sin, even if the act itself is not something most people would consider bad.

You have to learn the difference between human bad and God bad, because the two do not have the same priorities or perspectives.

A sin is defined as deliberately disobeying God. If you believe that doing something is against what God would want you to do, and then do it anyway, it's a sin, even if the act itself is not something most people would consider bad.

You have to learn the difference between human bad and God bad, because the two do not have the same priorities or perspectives.

Where in the bible does it say baking a cake is a sin no matter who it is for?

Is a Christian landlord sinning if he rents to people living in sin?

1 Timothy 5:22 - Do not be hasty in the laying on of hands, and do not share in the sins of others. Keep yourself pure.

Is a Christian landlord sinning if he rents to people living in sin?

If he believes that doing so is a participation in or condoning of their sin, yes.

Forum List

Back