A question for Christians

A law of the bronce age. Anal sex is damned dangerous. Not only for the people who are practicing it - also for all others.

I don't even know what "the bronce age" is

?

Text again:

A law of the bronce age. Anal sex is damned dangerous. Not only for the people who are practicing it - also for all others. I guess without such laws of the bronce age you would live today in a civilisation which you could not understand.

Nobody ever refused a liar a cake.

Is there a documented case of anyone ordering a cake celebrating liars?
Donald Trump's last birthday cake?

Does everything have to be partisan?
Yeah, pretty much.

Yeah, pretty much.

the degree of lying must matter because everyone (non partisan) knows trump is a liar - stormy daniels - so the political is denying what everyone knows to be true, making non partisan, partisan ... pugs are immanently qualified in such deliberations.
Yeah, not that I trust the dems to be truthful all the time, but Trump takes lying to a whole new level. He even lies about the little things.

He even lies about the little things.

That's how you know a guy cares ... the little things.
I guess that means Trump cares... a lot!

Politicians, of all stripes, care about voters the same way that dogs care about fleas.
I would say that Politicians are more analogous to the blood sucking fleas than the dog that provides them sustenance.

Yea, I messed up the quote.

On a battlefield, conventional or not, in a declared war or otherwise, men and women steal, sleep sometimes with their fellow soldiers—in spite of having a spouse back in the world, and often kill enemy combatants. I speak of a majority Christian military, our own American one. This is but one example of both an organization and culture, largely Christian, which must act outside of the strictest interpretations and/or tenets of the faith in order to fulfill a role hundreds of millions of its fellow human beings rely on for their survival.

I've got an uncle and a male cousin who are different generations and both are gay. Love them both, would do anything for either of them. That said, neither one of them are completely flaming. One is rugged and conservative in his sexuality, the other is younger, a very serious professional but on the weekends a bit of a flamer. Neither proselytizes their "situation" and both are completely accepted by the family. That said, neither one has any more right than I do as a heterosexual individual to spread my sexual preference into the political or public spotlight.

Both are Christians, just like their fathers and forefathers.
But doesn't the bible say that homosexuality is a sin?

No.
Yes. Leviticus 18:22 You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination.

A law of the bronce age. Anal sex is damned dangerous. Not only for the people who are practicing it - also for all others. I guess without such laws of the bronce age you would live today in a civilisation which you could not understand. On the other side: Do you understand anything what you hear or read?
You say anal sex is dangerous. Is that from you catching cock?

The misuse of an alimentary organ as a female vaginal structure for pseudo-sexual activities causes always only problems - as well in biological, psychological and sociological dimensions. I'm able to speak about such themes without any taboos. But such a discussion with you would be totally senseless.

Last edited:

A law of the bronce age. Anal sex is damned dangerous. Not only for the people who are practicing it - also for all others.

?

Text again:

A law of the bronce age. Anal sex is damned dangerous. Not only for the people who are practicing it - also for all others. I guess without such laws of the bronce age you would live today in a civilisation which you could not understand.

What do you not understand? Analogy: Christians for example never stoned anyone only because "to stone someone" = "to burry someone alive", "to exclude someone forever from the human community" was a method of law which was used in this ancient times. If you ask yourselve about the sense of such laws, then you have to find out, what this laws were made for in their time of history. In general existed never problems with the female sexuality - also not with the female homosexuality - except perhaps "bastards", but this is also more a male problem than a female problem.

Last edited:

?

Text again:

What do you not understand?

how does anal sex affect non-participants

?

Text again:

Sexually transmitted diseases. The complete biological structure of an anus is not made for sex. So wounds - often very little wounds - are nearly inevitable when a man uses another man as a kind of woman substitution. This makes anal sex to one of the motors of the broadening of diseases which are transfered via blood.

Last edited:

?

Text again:

Sexually transmitted diseases. The complete biological structure of an anus is not made for sex. So wounds - often very little wounds - are nearly inevitable when a man uses another man as a kind of woman substitution. This makes anal sex to one of the motors of the broadening of diseases which are transfered via blood.

that is true-----so your statement is based on the fact that the practice CREATES
CARRIERS------very true. It is the basis for the AIDS issue of the 1980s ----
when that sickness was attributed to homosexual behavior. OK----you cleared it
up-----

Once again, you openly deny the distinction between good and evil,. and you mock God as the source of moral standards. There's no point in trying to discuss this distinction with you. You have openly, willfully chosen to uphold evil, and to eschew good. There is no reasoning with your degenerate kind, and no point in even trying.

Guy, I don't deny the distinction between good and evil, I just don't define it the way you do.

I have a humanist view of good and evil. Evil is something that harms other people. Good is something that helps other people. Two people in a loving, nurturing relationship is good. Even if they both are the same gender.

You, on the other hand, see as a source of good a supposed supreme being who drowned every person in the world because he didn't like the choices he made, killed 70,000 Israelites because David conducted a census, Killed King David's baby to teach him a lesson. Frankly, buddy, reading the bible, I have a hard time seeing the God of the Old Testament as a good being. He does some really evil stuff to people, often on flimsy pretexts.

Only a degenerate sociopath such as yourself thinks that immoral sexual perversion is a basic human right”, much less forcing this perversion on those who want no part in it.

Guy, nobody is going to make you gay...

You just can't discriminate against them.

When you say that I am not allowed to conduct my business as I see fit, because you demand I accept and service something I disagree with..... then you are in fact making us take part in something we don't want.

You can rationalize that all you want, but the fact remains you demand that others take part in something they do not wish to have any dealings with.

It's ironic to some extent.....

You won't even allow people to pray to G-d in schools...... because that would be "forcing religion".

Yet here you have religious people who don't want to be involved, and you are saying they MUST be involved.

You don't see the massive hypocrisy there? You claim Christians are forcing their religion on others.... yet you won't allow us to even just..... pray, without involving anyone else, at a school.... yet demand we be involved in a gay marriage.

Who is trying to force their views on others again? It sure seems like others are forcing their views on us, not the other way around.
Andy,if you relate your answer to the points raised in the OP I think that would be interesting. I am trying to ascertain why Gays bear the brunt of Christian wrath and not groups of sinners such as those listed. If it is easier try and park the cake and consider issues such as adoption and civil rights.

As I said before.... I have no evidence that gays bear the brunt of Christian wrath.

Honestly, I don't even see this "wrath" you keep referring to. Where is this wrath? Do you see public lynchings that I am missing? Where are the roving bands of Christians dealing out "wrath" on gays?

First you have to prove the case that Christians are accepting liars, thieves, adultery.
Second you have to prove this 'wrath' you keep claiming.

What civil right do you think anyone is denied? I don't see it. Where is this?

1. natural justice
  2. right to a fair trial
  3. due process
  4. participation in civil society
  5. freedom of association
  6. right to assemble
  7. right to petition
  8. right of self-defense
  9. right to vote

Which right, do you think gay people are denied?

Here you go. All of these charaacters consider themselves as Christians or holding Christian values. There are hundreds more out there. I cant see any other group of people being so oppressed apart from women.

Jeff Sessions’ Justice Department Promotes Religious Right’s Take On Religious Liberty | Right Wing Watch

Dave Daubenmire: ‘Homosexuality is the Judgement of God on America’ | Right Wing Watch

World Congress of Families ‘Gender Ideology’ Panel Targets Feminism, ‘Perverts,’ Transgender Identity | Right Wing Watch

World Congress of Families Summit Promotes Anti-LGBTQ, Anti-Choice Policies Globally | Right Wing Watch

LGBTQ Human Rights Document From ‘Pits Of Hell’ Says C-FAM’s Austin Ruse | Right Wing Watch

Religious Right Warns Against ‘Manufactured Rights’ And ‘Human Rights Inflation’ | Right Wing Watch

Brian Brown on July 4: Freedom Only Means Freedom To Follow ‘God’s Law’ | Right Wing Watch

Dave Daubenmire: ‘We Have Got To Re-Stigmatize Homosexuality’ | Right Wing Watch

Chuck Pierce Dreams Of Overturning A Boat Full Of Homosexuals | Right Wing Watch

Huh? So I asked you for specific examples of people being oppressed. What do you do? You post some opinion bit from a "Hate Rightwingers" Web site?

I didn't ask you if there are people who hate religious people. I am well aware of the "Right Wing Watch" hate against religious people.

I asked you to post specific examples where Christians were physically harming, or attacking, or killing homos. Can you provide such examples of real oppression? Because I can do that in Saudi Arabia.

Can you do that here? Or not?

Nobody ever refused a liar a cake.

Yeah, pretty much.

Yeah, pretty much.

the degree of lying must matter because everyone (non partisan) knows trump is a liar - stormy daniels - so the political is denying what everyone knows to be true, making non partisan, partisan ... pugs are immanently qualified in such deliberations.

Then why were you not saying that about Hillary? And unlike Trump, who lied about a consensual romp with a prostitute who got paid..... Hillary was lying about matters of national security and the death of a US diplomat. And a host of other extremely shady things beyond that.

The degree of hypocrisy also matters. If the people on the left, were even a fraction as committed to truth in the past 20 years, then you would have far more credibility today. Problem is, they have not. They have been lying, deceiving, covering, and defending criminal activity for the last 20 years plus.

Then magically Trump shows up, and they suddenly act like they have a moral high ground? No, not even close. They have the hypocrisy ground at best.

Guy, I don't deny the distinction between good and evil, I just don't define it the way you do.

I have a humanist view of good and evil. Evil is something that harms other people. Good is something that helps other people. Two people in a loving, nurturing relationship is good. Even if they both are the same gender.

You, on the other hand, see as a source of good a supposed supreme being who drowned every person in the world because he didn't like the choices he made, killed 70,000 Israelites because David conducted a census, Killed King David's baby to teach him a lesson. Frankly, buddy, reading the bible, I have a hard time seeing the God of the Old Testament as a good being. He does some really evil stuff to people, often on flimsy pretexts.

Guy, nobody is going to make you gay...

You just can't discriminate against them.

When you say that I am not allowed to conduct my business as I see fit, because you demand I accept and service something I disagree with..... then you are in fact making us take part in something we don't want.

You can rationalize that all you want, but the fact remains you demand that others take part in something they do not wish to have any dealings with.

You won't even allow people to pray to G-d in schools...... because that would be "forcing religion".

Yet here you have religious people who don't want to be involved, and you are saying they MUST be involved.

You don't see the massive hypocrisy there? You claim Christians are forcing their religion on others.... yet you won't allow us to even just..... pray, without involving anyone else, at a school.... yet demand we be involved in a gay marriage.

Who is trying to force their views on others again? It sure seems like others are forcing their views on us, not the other way around.
Andy,if you relate your answer to the points raised in the OP I think that would be interesting. I am trying to ascertain why Gays bear the brunt of Christian wrath and not groups of sinners such as those listed. If it is easier try and park the cake and consider issues such as adoption and civil rights.

As I said before.... I have no evidence that gays bear the brunt of Christian wrath.

Honestly, I don't even see this "wrath" you keep referring to. Where is this wrath? Do you see public lynchings that I am missing? Where are the roving bands of Christians dealing out "wrath" on gays?

First you have to prove the case that Christians are accepting liars, thieves, adultery.

1. natural justice
  2. right to a fair trial
  3. due process
  6. right to assemble
  7. right to petition
  8. right of self-defense
  9. right to vote

Here you go. All of these charaacters consider themselves as Christians or holding Christian values. There are hundreds more out there. I cant see any other group of people being so oppressed apart from women.

Jeff Sessions’ Justice Department Promotes Religious Right’s Take On Religious Liberty | Right Wing Watch

Dave Daubenmire: ‘Homosexuality is the Judgement of God on America’ | Right Wing Watch

World Congress of Families ‘Gender Ideology’ Panel Targets Feminism, ‘Perverts,’ Transgender Identity | Right Wing Watch

World Congress of Families Summit Promotes Anti-LGBTQ, Anti-Choice Policies Globally | Right Wing Watch

LGBTQ Human Rights Document From ‘Pits Of Hell’ Says C-FAM’s Austin Ruse | Right Wing Watch

Religious Right Warns Against ‘Manufactured Rights’ And ‘Human Rights Inflation’ | Right Wing Watch

Brian Brown on July 4: Freedom Only Means Freedom To Follow ‘God’s Law’ | Right Wing Watch

Dave Daubenmire: ‘We Have Got To Re-Stigmatize Homosexuality’ | Right Wing Watch

Chuck Pierce Dreams Of Overturning A Boat Full Of Homosexuals | Right Wing Watch

Huh? So I asked you for specific examples of people being oppressed. What do you do? You post some opinion bit from a "Hate Rightwingers" Web site?

I didn't ask you if there are people who hate religious people. I am well aware of the "Right Wing Watch" hate against religious people.

I asked you to post specific examples where Christians were physically harming, or attacking, or killing homos. Can you provide such examples of real oppression? Because I can do that in Saudi Arabia.

They arent opinion pieces , they are quoting real examples of anti homosexual behaviour and opinion.

A day after rallying outside the Supreme Court in protest of the 2015 decision striking down state marriage equality bans, Religious Right activist Dave Daubenmire returned to his “Pass The Salt Live” webcast this morning where he once again railed against “male butt sex.”

“I’ve made this commitment,” Daubenmire announced. “We have got to re-stigmatize homosexuality. We have got to take the behavior and make the behavior front and center. Love isn’t the issue: I love a lot of people I don’t have sex with.”

“The homosexual men insert their penis in the rectum of another man,” he continued. “Think about that. Think about that! That is what they do. When you walk into Wendy’s and you go to the bathroom before you get your hamburger, there is a sign that says, ‘All employees must wash their hands before returning to work.’ Why is that? Because it is dirty down there!”

“It’s about a diabolical, demonic activity that is eating our young children,” Daubenmire said, “and I’m going to be on the forefront of re-stigmatizing what it is that they do and if you don’t like it, go watch something else!”

This was the first one I looked at. Tell me how this isnt oppressive ?

1. natural justice
  2. right to a fair trial
  3. due process
  6. right to assemble
  7. right to petition
  8. right of self-defense
  9. right to vote

They arent opinion pieces , they are quoting real examples of anti homosexual behaviour and opinion.

A day after rallying outside the Supreme Court in protest of the 2015 decision striking down state marriage equality bans, Religious Right activist Dave Daubenmire returned to his “Pass The Salt Live” webcast this morning where he once again railed against “male butt sex.”

“I’ve made this commitment,” Daubenmire announced. “We have got to re-stigmatize homosexuality. We have got to take the behavior and make the behavior front and center. Love isn’t the issue: I love a lot of people I don’t have sex with.”

“The homosexual men insert their penis in the rectum of another man,” he continued. “Think about that. Think about that! That is what they do. When you walk into Wendy’s and you go to the bathroom before you get your hamburger, there is a sign that says, ‘All employees must wash their hands before returning to work.’ Why is that? Because it is dirty down there!”

“It’s about a diabolical, demonic activity that is eating our young children,” Daubenmire said, “and I’m going to be on the forefront of re-stigmatizing what it is that they do and if you don’t like it, go watch something else!”

Which part of this quote is factually incorrect?

Is truth the oppression you are worried about?

1. natural justice
  2. right to a fair trial
  3. due process
  6. right to assemble
  7. right to petition
  8. right of self-defense
  9. right to vote

Why are you being so selective ? Why is this loon focussing on gays and not groups that actually harm society ?

How is this not oppressive ?

Yeah, pretty much.

Yeah, pretty much.

Then why were you not saying that about Hillary? And unlike Trump, who lied about a consensual romp with a prostitute who got paid..... Hillary was lying about matters of national security and the death of a US diplomat. And a host of other extremely shady things beyond that.

The degree of hypocrisy also matters. If the people on the left, were even a fraction as committed to truth in the past 20 years, then you would have far more credibility today. Problem is, they have not. They have been lying, deceiving, covering, and defending criminal activity for the last 20 years plus.

Then magically Trump shows up, and they suddenly act like they have a moral high ground? No, not even close. They have the hypocrisy ground at best.
If the people on the left, were even a fraction as committed to truth in the past 20 years, then you would have far more credibility today. Problem is, they have not. They have been lying, deceiving, covering, and defending criminal activity for the last 20 years plus.

I would say the real break that began to make a difference was in the early 60's with civil rights movement then exasperated by the soon to come political wars ... 5 decades ago.

Trump shows up ... and they suddenly act like they have a moral high ground?

not sure your comparison of trump vs hillary is a contrast of dissimilarity than who knew better at being what they are than the other.

They have the hypocrisy ground at best ...

- your post is a good example.

1. natural justice
  2. right to a fair trial
  3. due process
  6. right to assemble
  7. right to petition
  8. right of self-defense
  9. right to vote

Why are you being so selective ? Why is this loon focussing on gays and not groups that actually harm society ?

How is this not oppressive ?

How is this oppressive? Do tell, how many homosexual died instantly because they heard this? How many were fired by employers across the US, because they heard this? How many millions of homosexuals have been publicly ostracized because they heard this? Can you list all of their names?

Did your link not say:

"This is indeed a pernicious movement, but Uddin did not highlight the fact that the main promoters of this anti-Muslim and anti-religious-freedom ideology are Trump administration allies in the Religious Right and the secular anti-Muslim right."

If merely speaking an opinion is being oppressed.... then your side is oppressing far more people than the other.

Last edited:

Yeah, pretty much.

Yeah, pretty much.

If the people on the left, were even a fraction as committed to truth in the past 20 years, then you would have far more credibility today. Problem is, they have not. They have been lying, deceiving, covering, and defending criminal activity for the last 20 years plus.

I would say the real break that began to make a difference was in the early 60's with civil rights movement then exasperated by the soon to come political wars ... 5 decades ago.

Trump shows up ... and they suddenly act like they have a moral high ground?

not sure your comparison of trump vs hillary is a contrast of dissimilarity than who knew better at being what they are than the other.

They have the hypocrisy ground at best ...

- your post is a good example.

How. You claim my post is an example. Provide proof please.

Forum List

Back