"Born a Homo"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KLSuddeth said:
well as 'enlightening' as this has been (and always is), I have to go. I have a deadline on a few chapters of my book that Im 'tweaking'. Maybe I will include a new chapter in it....something like 'Hate all the Homos and be in favor with the Right and God'.

Is it me, or does that sound just a LITTLE off??? I dont know.....

It sounds off because you are doing the same thing -Cp is doing:

He's saying 'we need to beat our kids' - Everyone knows he doesn't condone willfull violence towards kids, but the principles of corporal punishment. It just adds fuel to his argument to use such blatant exaggerations. :) ;)

You are saying "-Cp Hates Homos" - Everyone knows he doesn't hate people who choose to engage in homosexual activities; it just adds fuel to your argument to use such blatant exaggerations. :) ;)

-Cp said:
There's NEVER been "fact" proved by anyone that people are born homo's... That's a lie that college professors like to propagate...
So you have factual proof that homosexuality is purely choice? And not some paper written by a biased conservative or religious organization?

DKSuddeth said:
as a matter of fact, those that I've known have been, or still are, close enough friends that I do know something about their personality and attitudes, enough to know whether they are troubled or not. Thats what happens when you don't treat them like pariahs, they open up and become PEOPLE with feelings.

have you said those exact words? No. But if you don't hate homosexuals, why do you verbally denigrate them?

Its not my fault you don't understand theoretical science or know how to differentiate fact from fiction, so why would you take it out on me?

You frigging hippy! You sensitive ponytail! You said the F word (feelings)! now every single ONE of your remarks will matter for naught. :rolleyes:

(this is sarcasm, for anyone who has misunderstood)

DKSuddeth said:
So you have factual proof that homosexuality is purely choice? And not some paper written by a biased conservative or religious organization?

Fortunately, it's incumbent upon the Homo's to prove their Claim is TRUE, not 'The rest of the world' to prove it's false ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
DKSuddeth said:

I do....

If I wanted to, I could go out tomorrow and start leading a homosexual life.. but I CHOOSE not it... Why? (Besides the fact that its gross), because it's wrong, a destructive lifestyle and women have the proper plumbing and are much easier to look at.. .:p

Now I know you'll come back with the arguement :"But you're saying that Cp, because you don't find men attractive like homo's do" - that's not true, there are some very handsome men in the world just like there are tons of beautiful women in the world...

I said that above about choosing, because people do things all the time that they CHOOSE to do that are just as destructive like rob banks, do druges, drink alcohol like it's going out of style, drink and drive etc..etc.. Most rational people can see that, in principle, those choices are just as elective by the individual as living a homosexual lifestyle...

-Cp said:
I do....

If I wanted to, I could go out tomorrow and start leading a homosexual life.. but I CHOOSE not it... Why? (Besides the fact that its gross), because it's wrong, a destructive lifestyle and women have the proper plumbing and are much easier to look at.. .:p

Now I know you'll come back with the arguement :"But you're saying that Cp, because you don't find men attractive like homo's do" - that's not true, there are some very handsome men in the world just like there are tons of beautiful women in the world...

I said that above about choosing, because people do things all the time that they CHOOSE to do that are just as destructive like rob banks, do druges, drink alcohol like it's going out of style, drink and drive etc..etc.. Most rational people can see that, in principle, those choices are just as elective by the individual as living a homosexual lifestyle...
You've effectively proven me correct by saying that you find a homosexual lifestyle gross and unappealing. Would that not be a generated response by reactionary processes from your brain? not a choice?

DKSuddeth said:
You've effectively proven me correct by saying that you find a homosexual lifestyle gross and unappealing. Would that not be a generated response by reactionary processes from your brain? not a choice?

No, it results in my understanding the basic of plumbing.... ;)

cool! thanks for thinking enough of me to leave me rep! I didnt even think that far to give you any (be it positive or negative), You must think an awful lot of me ;)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww THanks!!!!!!!!! :happy2: :bye1:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
-Cp said:
No, it results in my understanding the basic of plumbing.... ;)
thats not what you said though, you said it was gross, I added unappealing. I hope you didn't mind me speaking for you with that word. Its no different than why someone likes chocolate. You find woman easier to look at. Thats a pleasing sight to your eyes and brain. Its not a choice. Same thing goes for someone and the same sex.

I win. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

KLSuddeth said:
this was easy....

ctrl K - type DICTIONARY
enter: GAY

Main Entry: [2]gay
Function: noun
Date: 1953
: HOMOSEXUAL

Pronunciation Key

© 2001 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated
Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy

Right.. just because today's society has changed the definition doesn't detract from its original meaning...

Main Entry: 1gay
Pronunciation: 'gA
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French gai
1 a : happily excited : MERRY b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits
2 a : BRIGHT, LIVELY <gay sunny meadows> b : brilliant in color

-Cp said:
Right.. just because today's society has changed the definition doesn't detract from its original meaning...

Main Entry: 1gay
Pronunciation: 'gA
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French gai
1 a : happily excited : MERRY b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits
2 a : BRIGHT, LIVELY <gay sunny meadows> b : brilliant in color

Her definition was from 1953!!!! Thats todays society???? :wtf:

DKSuddeth said:
thats not what you said though, you said it was gross, I added unappealing. I hope you didn't mind me speaking for you with that word. Its no different than why someone likes chocolate. You find woman easier to look at. Thats a pleasing sight to your eyes and brain. Its not a choice. Same thing goes for someone and the same sex.

I win. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

I find that Mercedes parked outside appealing. Should I steal it?

It's about taking responsible actions. It's about having the clarity of mind to seperate 'attraction' and 'sex'.

It's about young people being told 'just because your Daddy never told you he loves you, doesn't mean you have to let ANOTHER guy put it in your butt'.

Nobody is questioning the attraction - we are questioning the reaction to the attraction.

:)

-Cp said:
Umm.. choosing someone of the same sex IS a wrong turn.... You telling me that you'd enjoy plunging some other dude's hairy ass?

No, but I still want to know why you care if somebody else does? What does it matter to you at all if somebody else is "sinning"? Let them punch their ticket to wherever they purchased it.

-=d=- said:
I find that Mercedes parked outside appealing. Should I steal it?
NOW we're talking about a choice, whether to steal something or not. It would be the same as if you found an upside down coke bottle appealing. :funnyface

-=d=- said:
It's about taking responsible actions. It's about having the clarity of mind to seperate 'attraction' and 'sex'.
now that would apply to all people, whether hetero or not, right?

-=d=- said:
It's about young people being told 'just because your Daddy never told you he loves you, doesn't mean you have to let ANOTHER guy put it in your butt'.
who are you? Dr. sigmeund 'Liberace' freud? :rotflmao:

-=d=- said:
Nobody is questioning the attraction - we are questioning the reaction to the attraction.
:)
Anytime you decide to take ACTION, that is a choice. Whether you pursue sexual relations on a heterosexual or homosexual basis IS a choice. Its NOT a choice, but a physiological response, if you find the opposite or same sex attractive.

Deep breaths.

Count to 10 (or 100 if you need to).

Say oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

And come back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back