"Born a Homo"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KLSuddeth said:
Thats a good idea cp - Lord knows that Ive never read a bible. :rolleyes:

Oh, and thanks for recognizing that I dont truly love my kids - good call!

I will have to call my father and tell him thanks for beating the shit out of me, putting me in the hospital and then molesting me for good measure.
It made me a better person.

Thanks for the clarification! :)

C'mon KL - you know he's not advocating that sort of thing...

DKSuddeth said:
robbing a bank is a wrong turn, shoplifting is a wrong turn, raping or killing somebody is a wrong turn. Choosing a member of the same sex is NOT a wrong turn, maybe a bad judgement call, but certainly not a wrong turn.

now see KL, I told you that theology minor wouldn't mean a thing. :rolleyes:

Umm.. choosing someone of the same sex IS a wrong turn.... You telling me that you'd enjoy plunging some other dude's hairy ass?

DKSuddeth said:
robbing a bank is a wrong turn, shoplifting is a wrong turn, raping or killing somebody is a wrong turn. Choosing a member of the same sex is NOT a wrong turn, maybe a bad judgement call, but certainly not a wrong turn.

Is it wrong to keep your kids from playing with loaded guns? What about knives? or running with sciccors?

A homosexual lifestyle will lead to their destruction...it's a lifestyle that is big in violence, sexual promescuity, and suicide. It's a world of hurt.

:(

-Cp said:
Umm.. choosing someone of the same sex IS a wrong turn.... You telling me that you'd enjoy plunging some other dude's hairy ass?

And here we go....
Because a man wont condone beating a child OR a homo, he must be one.

The intelligence level just dropped yet ANOTHER 10 points in here.
again. :duh3:

-Cp said:
I see PR isn't the only one that has to refer to insinuations of homosexuality when he can't defend his argument.

KLSuddeth said:
Thats a good idea cp - Lord knows that Ive never read a bible. :rolleyes:

Oh, and thanks for recognizing that I dont truly love my kids - good call!

I will have to call my father and tell him thanks for beating the shit out of me, putting me in the hospital and then molesting me for good measure.
It made me a better person.

Thanks for the clarification! :)

I have no idea how you love or don't love your kids - I can say, if you don't discapline your kids, that you don't truely love them - that's a biblical principle...

I also have no idea what your father did or didn't do to you... If that's what he did, then that's messed up, and don't put words in my "mouth" by trying to suggest I was advocating abuse of that nature...

-=d=- said:
Is it wrong to keep your kids from playing with loaded guns? What about knives? or running with sciccors?

A homosexual lifestyle will lead to their destruction...it's a lifestyle that is big in violence, sexual promescuity, and suicide. It's a world of hurt.

considering that I've seen more destruction and violence come from young street thugs that were heterosexual compared to the amount of violence I've seen displayed by the handful of homosexuals i've known, I'd rather have my kid be gay than a gangster.

-=d=- said:

Yeah Darin, Im going to give my children loaded guns and kniives to run around with. Im sure DK is too....because god knows we dont love them.

I have talked with you personally...VERY personally enough to where you KNOW that isnt the case. There is not one person...NOT ONE...who loves their children anymore than I love mine. Nor am I ARROGANT enough to profess that I love my children any more or less than another loves theirs.
Im only saying that I woiuldnt love my kids less no matter what.

This is it.

I cant take this topic anymore.

If I defend a thing, then I dont love my kids
If Duane defends anything, then he is gay.
If we happen to agree on anything, then we're ganging up on people.

Damnit all to hell anyway.

FINE. YOURE ALL RIGHT! KILL THE FUCKING HOMOS AND BEAT YOUR KIDS.

Everyone should be happy now - I agree with the majority

DKSuddeth said:
considering that I've seen more destruction and violence come from young street thugs that were heterosexual compared to the amount of violence I've seen displayed by the handful of homosexuals i've known, I'd rather have my kid be gay than a gangster.

Really? You've hung out a lot with homo kids eh?

And please stop misappropriating the word "Gay" - which means to be happy - Queers (homo's) are anything but Gay... most of them lead very troubled lives...

-Cp said:

And please stop misappropriating the word "Gay" - which means to be happy - Queers (homo's) are anything but Gay... most of them lead very troubled lives...

You could quit misspelling every other word.....hey, thought Id throw that in there, since youre wanting to get 'technical'

-Cp said:

I've hung out with kids AND adults who were homosexual, since you dislike wrong terminology, and less than HALF were troubled unless it was because of the verbal, emotional, and physical abuse heaped upon them by so called christians and homo haters. I'm pretty sure you belong in at least one of those groups, right?

KLSuddeth said:
You could quit misspelling every other word.....hey, thought Id throw that in there, since youre wanting to get 'technical'

Yeah? Every ohter wrod huh? ;)

DKSuddeth said:
I've hung out with kids AND adults who were homosexual, since you dislike wrong terminology, and less than HALF were troubled unless it was because of the verbal, emotional, and physical abuse heaped upon them by so called christians and homo haters. I'm pretty sure you belong in at least one of those groups, right?

I suppose you conducted a poll by saying "Hey all you homo's, how many of you are troubled"? How do you know it was less then half? Even if it was 49%, that's less then half and still high odds...

Have I ever said I hate homo's as people? Nope...

Have I been hard on libs trying to shove the theory that being a homo is a condition in which people are born into? Yup...

this was easy....

ctrl K - type DICTIONARY
enter: GAY

Main Entry: [2]gay
Function: noun
Date: 1953
: HOMOSEXUAL

Pronunciation Key

© 2001 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated
Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy

-Cp said:
I suppose you conducted a poll by saying "Hey all you homo's, how many of you are troubled"? How do you know it was less then half? Even if it was 49%, that's less then half and still high odds...

Have I been hard on libs trying to shove the theory that being a homo is a condition in which people are born into? Yup...

Hmmmm I live and sleep with the man and I dont remember any such poll....

shit, where the hell have I been?

:confused: :wtf:

-Cp said:
as a matter of fact, those that I've known have been, or still are, close enough friends that I do know something about their personality and attitudes, enough to know whether they are troubled or not. Thats what happens when you don't treat them like pariahs, they open up and become PEOPLE with feelings.

-Cp said:
have you said those exact words? No. But if you don't hate homosexuals, why do you verbally denigrate them?

-Cp said:
Its not my fault you don't understand theoretical science or know how to differentiate fact from fiction, so why would you take it out on me?

DKSuddeth said:

What about a gay gangster? You are confusing two issues here - but two related issues...

Both gang activity and homosexual activies are choices people make which lead to destruction.

well as 'enlightening' as this has been (and always is), I have to go. I have a deadline on a few chapters of my book that Im 'tweaking'. Maybe I will include a new chapter in it....something like 'Hate all the Homos and be in favor with the Right and God'.

Is it me, or does that sound just a LITTLE off??? I dont know.....

DKSuddeth said:
have you said those exact words? No. But if you don't hate homosexuals, why do you verbally denigrate them?

Its not my fault you don't understand theoretical science or know how to differentiate fact from fiction, so why would you take it out on me?

I denigrate their lifestyle choice not the person..

There's NEVER been "fact" proved by anyone that people are born homo's... That's a lie that college professors like to propagate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back