"Born a Homo"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wade said:
Because a "gay gene" is just a logical minor abnormality, where a beastiality gene would be major abnormality.

Look at it this way... all men are just women with a Y chromosome added. If for some reason that Y chromosome fails to impart sexual desire for females then it is reasonable that the man would desire other men. That is a minor abnormality. But since no normal human has desire to have sex with animals, this is a major abnormality.

You see?

Wade.

Just browsing the thread. Had to make a comment for this one.

By what standard could you possibly conclude that a "gay gene" as a minor abnormality?

Youre own analysis makes no sense. It might make sense if only men were gay. problem is women can be gay too. But they have no Y chromosone to kick in if their X chromosones fail to give them sexual desires for men.

Besides which an abnormality is an abnormality. no normal male desires to have sex with another male. no normal female desires to have sex with a normal female.

Your analysis is contrary to all logic.

I must confess. ive never understood the its natural argument. So what if its in born? so what if its natural? There are alot of things that are natural that are evil. Violence, unjust war, hatred, bigotry, lying, intolerance, stealing, selfishness, pride, etc. they are all perfectly natural. but i dont see anyone arguing that we should advocate all these things. quite the opposite. the groups that are trying to promote gay pride are advocating that we overcome intolerance and bigotry. Why then should we try to overcome these natural tendencies why not trying to overcome the natural tendency to be sexually immoral?

Pale Rider said:
And God forbid your opinion ever differs from the Suddeth Coalition President here Meeshel. She's got a hair trigger temper and goes off like ten tons of TNT.
pot, kettle, black. :lame2:

Some very interesting posts here - I am just curious though, who are any of us to quesiton the sexuality of anyone? Shouldn't we just be concerned with ourselves? What's the difference if your Gay or not? how does it really effect any of us? it doesn't, we just have OUR opinions of it. Do WE have the right to judge any human being on their preference? who left us in charge to do so?

I am not saying that I support the Gays, but I am not the person to judge them. I suppose after having children, I asked myself, should my Son or Daughter grow up and decide they are Gay, should I judge them? should I strip them of being my child? NO WAY!!! The love I have for my children are unconditional. Would I be thrilled? probabaly not - but if this is what my child wants, then I have no choice but to support their choice, right or wrong.

So many of us are quick to put down a Gay person, yet we should be more concerned about what is happening in our own homes. These people have done nothing to us, or do some feel that they personally have had something done to them? I doubt it. Again, I believe that because a person is straight then you have your neighbor that may not be straight, right away, he's a FAG, he's QUEER, but that Fag could be the most kindhearted person, hard worker and loving person, but because they are gay, they are no good. Another thing are the Gays that choose to adopt a child - ok, so it's odd, normally there is a Mom and a Dad, and should it be two men, then who is Mom and who is Dad? but if these 2 people are willing to adopt, provide and love this child, who are we to take that away? should it be better that maybe a woman/man adopt, and maybe have this child abused? plenty of that has happened already.

Well, I could go on and on with this, but really, where would it get me, no where. I have learned to worry about myself and not judge those that I really know nothing about except opinions, and everyone has them, but that doesn't make them right.

janeeng said:
Some very interesting posts here - I am just curious though, who are any of us to quesiton the sexuality of anyone? Shouldn't we just be concerned with ourselves? What's the difference if your Gay or not? how does it really effect any of us? it doesn't, we just have OUR opinions of it. Do WE have the right to judge any human being on their preference? who left us in charge to do so?

I am not saying that I support the Gays, but I am not the person to judge them. I suppose after having children, I asked myself, should my Son or Daughter grow up and decide they are Gay, should I judge them? should I strip them of being my child? NO WAY!!! The love I have for my children are unconditional. Would I be thrilled? probabaly not - but if this is what my child wants, then I have no choice but to support their choice, right or wrong.

So many of us are quick to put down a Gay person, yet we should be more concerned about what is happening in our own homes. These people have done nothing to us, or do some feel that they personally have had something done to them? I doubt it. Again, I believe that because a person is straight then you have your neighbor that may not be straight, right away, he's a FAG, he's QUEER, but that Fag could be the most kindhearted person, hard worker and loving person, but because they are gay, they are no good. Another thing are the Gays that choose to adopt a child - ok, so it's odd, normally there is a Mom and a Dad, and should it be two men, then who is Mom and who is Dad? but if these 2 people are willing to adopt, provide and love this child, who are we to take that away? should it be better that maybe a woman/man adopt, and maybe have this child abused? plenty of that has happened already.

Well, I could go on and on with this, but really, where would it get me, no where. I have learned to worry about myself and not judge those that I really know nothing about except opinions, and everyone has them, but that doesn't make them right.

If people would likewise KEEP their sexuality to themself, there'd be no problem; but the dogmatic preaching that 'if it feels good, do it' - and asking the government to create special laws to sanction your 'genetic mistakes' requires at least some evidence you are bound by your pre-disposition...if it exists.

-=d=- said:
If people would likewise KEEP their sexuality to themself, there'd be no problem; but the dogmatic preaching that 'if it feels good, do it' - and asking the government to create special laws to sanction your 'genetic mistakes' requires at least some evidence you are bound by your pre-disposition...if it exists.

Well, let's see if that is possible. In today's world often people are invited to office parties where they are expected to bring their significant other. Would it be acceptible for a gay or lesbian to bring their partner, or should they hide it because you expect them to keep their sexuality secret? Should the hetero couples be allowed to bring theirs or should they keep theirs equally secret?

How about pictures in cublicles, should heteros like myself be allowed to put up pictures of their wife and kiddies? By your post they could not because it implies a sexuality to have a wife and children.

In order to "keep it to ourselves" we would necessarily need to be almost fascist in our belief to keep our personal lives out of every aspect of our lives other than our homes. Hiding away the fact that we have children or spouses in the attempt to keep people from knowing we are heterosexual.

Or is it only the gays that we should put through that?

no1tovote4 said:
Well, let's see if that is possible. In today's world often people are invited to office parties where they are expected to bring their significant other. Would it be acceptible for a gay or lesbian to bring their partner, or should they hide it because you expect them to keep their sexuality secret? Should the hetero couples be allowed to bring theirs or should they keep theirs equally secret?

How about pictures in cublicles, should heteros like myself be allowed to put up pictures of their wife and kiddies? By your post they could not because it implies a sexuality to have a wife and children.

In order to "keep it to ourselves" we would necessarily need to be almost fascist in our belief to keep our personal lives out of every aspect of our lives other than our homes. Hiding away the fact that we have children or spouses in the attempt to keep people from knowing we are heterosexual.

Or is it only the gays that we should put through that?

We are talking about Homo-Agendas being pushed in our schools; our churches; our governments. You are talking about something different.

:)

fwiw - my op/ed on the topic? Yeah - Homos should keep their deviant behaviour hidden...live in denial of their perverted lusts.

janeeng said:

:clap:

janeeng said:

You'd owe it to your son or daughter, as their parent, to beat it outta them.. :p

-Cp said:
Sure - if you didn't care or love them you'd let them be a homo and die of aids...

Holy shit - I guess I just love my children unconditionally. Hell, I think that is a better alternative than BEATING them - ugh.

This is the 'Christian way'? Seems to me there was something about judging or not....or something. Hell, I dont know. Im just an angry moron whose married to a liberal who is dumb as a rock :rolleyes:

KLSuddeth said:
Holy shit - I guess I just love my children unconditionally. Hell, I think that is a better alternative than BEATING them - ugh.

This is the 'Christian way'? Seems to me there was something about judging or not....or something. Hell, I dont know. Im just an angry moron whose married to a liberal who is dumb as a rock :rolleyes:

He's using 'beat' to create a reaction - to signify how a parent must make hard choices to keep their kids from falling into destructive lifestyles...

-Cp loves his kids...if I and my wife were to die, he'd love mine as his own...perhaps better than his own.

:)

KLSuddeth said:

You don't get it - if you truely love your kids you'll correct them when they take a wrong turn....

There's nothing wrong with judging people's actions - read the Bible first if you're going to go throwing around principles from it before you insert foot in mouth and take something like "judging others" out of context... ;)

-Cp said:
You don't get it - if you truely love your kids you'll correct them when they take a wrong turn....

There's nothing wrong with judging people's actions - read the Bible first if you're going to go throwing around principles from it before you insert foot in mouth and take something like "judging others" out of context... ;)

Thats a good idea cp - Lord knows that Ive never read a bible. :rolleyes:

Oh, and thanks for recognizing that I dont truly love my kids - good call!

I will have to call my father and tell him thanks for beating the shit out of me, putting me in the hospital and then molesting me for good measure.
It made me a better person.

Thanks for the clarification! :)

-Cp said:
robbing a bank is a wrong turn, shoplifting is a wrong turn, raping or killing somebody is a wrong turn. Choosing a member of the same sex is NOT a wrong turn, maybe a bad judgement call, but certainly not a wrong turn.

-Cp said:
now see KL, I told you that theology minor wouldn't mean a thing. :rolleyes:

dont talk to me on here DK
if we talk on here then we're 'ganging up'

dont talk to me :tinfoil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back