A question about Mitt Romney and tax returns

Show me yours and I will show you mine doesn't apply in this case. Obama has already "shown his" tax returns. Time for Mitt to drop his pants.

I don't care about his taxes. We already know he's a hypocrite, he says he should pay more taxes and then takes every freaking deduction he can find.

I want to see his FBI file on his associations with the Marxists from the past. If he has nothing to hide, he'd authorize the release of that information. It'd prove there is nothing to hide, why won't he release those? It would just show how ridiculous the people talking about his Marxist ties are.

Feel free to file a freedom of information act request on anyone you please.

That wouldn't happen until after the election. What is he hiding? Why won't he allow them to be released now?

The same reason why an employer might want a background check on an employee but won't give the employee one of the employer.

Is Mitt Romney not applying for the job of President?

Are we not his potential employers?

And you got what you got. If you don't like it, don't vote for him.

And now Romney has left himself open to speculation and continued demands for their release.

If you don't like then ask him to release them to shut people up or you can continue to cry about it as he gets pummeled over it.

I don't care about his taxes. We already know he's a hypocrite, he says he should pay more taxes and then takes every freaking deduction he can find.

I want to see his FBI file on his associations with the Marxists from the past. If he has nothing to hide, he'd authorize the release of that information. It'd prove there is nothing to hide, why won't he release those? It would just show how ridiculous the people talking about his Marxist ties are.

That wouldn't happen until after the election. What is he hiding? Why won't he allow them to be released now?

Why wont it happen until after the election? Are your arms and legs broken? Since you are so concerned why didn't you put in a request for information on these people years ago?

Romney isn't getting pummeled because no one is talking about it beyond this board.

Right now, the conversation is about the overwhelming evidence that we had advance notice of the embassy attacks and did nothing. As the failed obama regime clings to the rapidly evaporating lie that ther was no advance notice.

As you can all see the right wing nuts are desperate and are trying everything they can to deflect from Mitt Romney's tax return problem.

I smell blood in the water.

Why wont it happen until after the election? Are your arms and legs broken? Since you are so concerned why didn't you put in a request for information on these people years ago?

Because the process takes longer then two months. Since you're OK with solutions that don't work, why don't you put in a Freedom of Information request for Romney's taxes?

As you can all see the right wing nuts are desperate and are trying everything they can to deflect from Mitt Romney's tax return problem.

You put blood in the water then you smell blood in the water. And I called you terminally stupid, wow, you proved me wrong.

I'm smelling blood in the water over Obama's FBI file, why won't he demand that be released to show he's not consorting with commies? That's serious blood in the water.

You smell your upper lip. No one gives a shit about Romney's tax returns except people desperate to deflect from Obama's abject record of failure.

Forum List

Back