Zone1 A profound statement that the Marxists/Democrats do not want people to agree on. There is only ONE race.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Why is it that with Marxists/Democrats all they can do is see someone by the color of their skin? When you get past the skin color, We the People, all have the same stuff inside, a heart, kidneys, liver, and some of us brains, but the left and their color division (diversity, to separate by skin color) wont allow US to unite against the true enemy of the people, those that are above the law and using the law to keep US down. Remember this when ever you hear a Marxist/Democrat talk about skin color. There is only ONE human race. Are you of it, or against it?

1620058-Robert-Sobukwe-Quote-There-is-only-one-race-the-human-race.jpg

I agree with the One Race because it is a fact and I discovered this at the age of 12 and since then I have been frustrated as to why others don't get it.

Actually the marxists used to preach that back in the day. I dated this girl, who was getting indoctrinated by profs, in college (late 80's) who told me there is only 1 race, race is a construct blah blah. Whoever came up with got fired and they quickly ushered in CRT.

Why is it that with Marxists/Democrats all they can do is see someone by the color of their skin? When you get past the skin color, We the People, all have the same stuff inside, a heart, kidneys, liver, and some of us brains, but the left and their color division (diversity, to separate by skin color) wont allow US to unite against the true enemy of the people, those that are above the law and using the law to keep US down. Remember this when ever you hear a Marxist/Democrat talk about skin color. There is only ONE human race. Are you of it, or against it?

1620058-Robert-Sobukwe-Quote-There-is-only-one-race-the-human-race.jpg
Then why does the right hate LGBTQ people?

Why don't you stop lying about Democrats when all you fascist/republicans do is define people by race?

Why don't you stop lying about Democrats when all you fascist/republicans do is define people by race?
And this is the reason why the Marxists stay in power. You just cant fix stupid.

Was it President Trump or Joe Biden who called black men "Predators"?
Was it President Trump or Joe Biden who called black children "Roaches"?

Seems to me Iamastupid1 that you have no clue about your Party....

tolerant-liberal.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back