Zone1 Wrong Again

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Far too many numbskulls who frequent this forum love to declare with great certainty that "X race hates Y race even more than I do!" to try and justify their own weak-minded racism. I'm here to tell you that is bullshit. The school where I teach has a student body composed of every kind of race/ethnicity/etc. that you can imagine. These kids befriend, date, pair up, hang out in every combination or computation you can imagine. As usual, old idiots are wrong and the kids are alright.

Far too many numbskulls who frequent this forum love to declare with great certainty that "X race hates Y race even more than I do!" to try and justify their own weak-minded racism. I'm here to tell you that is bullshit. The school where I teach has a student body composed of every kind of race/ethnicity/etc. that you can imagine. These kids befriend, date, pair up, hang out in every combination or computation you can imagine. As usual, old idiots are wrong and the kids are alright.

I thought you said "Good night"?

When I was in school, we had kids with ethnicities..too complicated for the racists here to comprehend.
We had good ol' American white and black people, too.
We did just fine and racism was really not a thing. Ofc that was the 1980s, well before Obama.
There was a marked change after he got into office. Even a guy I went to school with went off the BLM rails.

The kids are fine? Oh...so they hang with each other do they? Do they know anything about love of country? are they sure about what is good, what is evil, what is right what is wrong? Do they know beautiful from ugly? or do they glorify in all the wrong stuff? Drugs? sex? hedonism?

Things are not as good as you pretend they are because YOU have contributed to what is wron with our youth and where we stand as a nation. When they don't stand for what is good then they'll fall for anything...and YOU as a teacher, know that. So don't be pattin' YOURSELF on the back unless the goal was to be where we're at.

Semi-evolved hairless rodents whose only evolutionary distinction is an exceptional BAD tasting flesh ... nothing eats us, the only reason we get by ... humans are hypocrites to say skunks stink ... the whole species is wrong ... wrong for Earth ... wrong for the environment ... wrong for anything ...

We've been voted off the planet ...

When I was in school, we had kids with ethnicities..too complicated for the racists here to comprehend.
We had good ol' American white and black people, too.
We did just fine and racism was really not a thing. Ofc that was the 1980s, well before Obama.
There was a marked change after he got into office. Even a guy I went to school with went off the BLM rails.

Same here. we had different races when I was in high school in Chicago, back in '68. Nobody had any trouble until those dirty smelly left-wing hippies started rioting at the Democrat Convention.

But the smackdown the Chicago PD gave them was awesome.

Last edited:
The kids are fine? Oh...so they hang with each other do they? Do they know anything about love of country? are they sure about what is good, what is evil, what is right what is wrong? Do they know beautiful from ugly? or do they glorify in all the wrong stuff? Drugs? sex? hedonism?

Things are not as good as you pretend they are because YOU have contributed to what is wron with our youth and where we stand as a nation. When they don't stand for what is good then they'll fall for anything...and YOU as a teacher, know that. So don't be pattin' YOURSELF on the back unless the goal was to be where we're at.
Unko is doing the best he can with what he has. Really that's all of any of us can do.

You live in fucking Massachusetts. You are so confused about everything it is pathetic. You have no concept of reality. You live amoung the most obnoxious shitheads in the US. You live in one of the most Libtard states in the Union. You don't even have a real adult job.

Question. Do you belong to a goddamn Teacher's Union?

You live in fucking Massachusetts. You are so confused about everything it is pathetic. You have no concept of reality. You live amoung the most obnoxious shitheads in the US. You live in one of the most Libtard states in the Union. You don't even have a real adult job.

Question. Do you belong to a goddamn Teacher's Union?
C'mon now, cracka, give the yankee teacherman some kind of consideration.

Forum List

Back