A preview of America 500 years from now...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I have never once, not one single time, suggested to the Justice Department what they should do or not do relative to bringing a charge or not bringing a charge,"
Biden said. "I'm honest." He then tapped the podium before him twice and walked off the stage

Biden is "honest"???
So Joe... are you like the President of the United States 500 years from now where the acknowledged smartest man in the world is able to correctly answer
IQ test questions scoring the highest score in history?
As a result this "smartest" man is in the White House meeting the administration's staff and the President!

Oh to give you a hint.. here is a picture of the White House 500 years from now...

Attachments

• whitehouse500years.png
    whitehouse500years.png
    438.2 KB · Views: 10
I have never once, not one single time, suggested to the Justice Department what they should do or not do relative to bringing a charge or not bringing a charge,"
Biden said. "I'm honest." He then tapped the podium before him twice and walked off the stage

Biden is "honest"???
So Joe... are you like the President of the United States 500 years from now where the acknowledged smartest man in the world is able to correctly answer
As a result this "smartest" man is in the White House meeting the administration's staff and the President!

Oh to give you a hint.. here is a picture of the White House 500 years from now...

You think Biden will still be around 500 years from now?

Biden is "honest"???

500 Years from now? According to AOC the entire planet only has 7 years left because she said 5 years ago we only had 12. Then we're all toast.

500?

In 50 years we will be there and there is already a movie describing what life will be like.

If you need a hint as to the movie, it is based upon a novel by George Orwell he wrote in 1948.

Biden is "honest"???

Biden is "honest"???

How many new power plants will we need for 500 years?

How many new power plants will we need for 500 years?
That's your contribution? I've been pointing out to idiots like you that EV cars/trucks will cause MASSIVE blackouts to All Americans!
But dummies like you with your totally uninformed and truly ignorant knowledge of simple research efforts will be part of that blackout!
So in the age old advice by Lord John Whorfin
"Laugh-a while you can, monkey-boy." :
"Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension"--1984

So you're 83 years old and the best you can do is quote a sad movie from the 80's?
As you are wont to do, LYING! Where did I ever say I was 83 years old? I totally understand though Biden's afflictions "BTW" he is 80 years old also. The problem with Biden's visible stumbling ... I totally understand!
I totally understand though your ignorance of what you at your age as Biden does..stumbling while walking..
"At the base of the canals are the utricle and saccule, each containing a patch of sensory hair cells. Within these cells are tiny particles (otoconia) that help monitor the position of your head in relation to gravity and linear motion, such as going up and down in an elevator or moving forward and backward in a car."
But again because you have a memory loss syndrome... I never wrote or said I was 83 years old. YOU are a LIAR!

As you are wont to do, LYING! Where did I ever say I was 83 years old? I totally understand though Biden's afflictions "BTW" he is 80 years old also. The problem with Biden's visible stumbling ... I totally understand!
I totally understand though your ignorance of what you at your age as Biden does..stumbling while walking..
"At the base of the canals are the utricle and saccule, each containing a patch of sensory hair cells. Within these cells are tiny particles (otoconia) that help monitor the position of your head in relation to gravity and linear motion, such as going up and down in an elevator or moving forward and backward in a car."
But again because you have a memory loss syndrome... I never wrote or said I was 83 years old. YOU are a LIAR!
My bad...you're what 80?

And until the pedophile is removed from office there will be continuous threads regarding his behavior.
He embarrasses us 78 year olds who respect a person, i.e. no fondling, no hair smelling, of any age!
Truly disgusting behavior.
Same difference...

500 years from now? Our heritage will be gone if they don't finish the border wall quickly. Everybody will be some shade of brown.

Forum List

Back