A poll: How many people will get shot in Chicago this labor day weekend?

A poll: How many people will get shot in Chicago this labor day weekend?

Votes: 5 41.7%

Votes: 5 41.7%

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
very pro-gun Stl Mo has a much higher murder rate than Chi, NYCity and LA
very pro-gun MO has a higher murder rate the Cali and New York
...this is all cross checked as STL ranking much higher on most dangerous city lists ---sometimes number 1...Chi is not even in the top 10
how come you are not using STL as a high murder rate city?
PER CAPITA--per capita per capita

14 shot so far and 27 hours / 45 minutes left..

you-can-do-it-meme8.jpg

Homicides in Chicago by year:
2018 (thru Aug.7) 318
These people never heard of Chicago until recently? Maybe if they had more guns to defend themselves as gun spam boy suggests, it would be a safer city.

Well your unconstitional gun ban in Chicago sure didn't work for those 8 years or so.

How were people smuggling guns through the cities well guarded border crossings? City or state gun restrictions are worthless dumbass. The city closest to Trump`s Florida palace has a similar crime rate btw.
City closest to Mar-a-Lago had same crime rate as Chicago

Diverting the thread, what are solutions for Chicago that has over 600 murders a year?
I have no idea what the solution is. I thought Trump had one.
Trump vows federal intervention to quell Chicago gun violence

The solution?
Air drop AK's with a shitload of loaded mags.
Problem solved.

Just statistics....

The dead included a man, 18, shot in the chest and head while standing on a sidewalk; a man, 32, shot in the neck by a man wearing a mask; and a woman, 30, struck in the back of the head while standing in an alley, WMAQ reported.

Killed on Sunday were a 25-year-old man who was caught in a crossfire in Rogers Park on the city's North Side, and a 41-year-old man who was shot in the chest on the far South Side, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

Video
Labor Day weekend turns deadly in Chicago
Victims of nonfatal shootings on Sunday included an 11-year-old girl and a 17-year-old girl, the Sun-Times report said.

"My baby got shot!" a woman could be heard screaming at the scene where the teenager was struck, the newspaper reported.

Also on Sunday, a 17-year-old boy was found critically injured with two gunshot wounds to his head, police told the paper.

I heard of research that showed that if you have a single teenage mother raising a male child, but she does that in a communtiy with intact families.....that child has a good chance of becoming a good person. The problem is the democrat big government programs, the Great Society......made entire communities single teenage mothers without fathers and husbands.....and the violence we see was caused by that dynamic...they are seeing the same thing now in Britain...
I don't know about now-a-days but when I was in my teens my co-workers were college aged young adults who knew alot about how society worked. The premise was that if the government was providing a mother money to care for her child it was because the child's father could not or would not do the providing therefore he was not allowed to be in the home that the government provided.

And why is it that NO ONE can explain why other cities seem to be able to manage their gang problems but not the city of Chicago?

If it really bothers you, what have you done to stop it? Bought another gun?

Starvation in Africa also bothers a lot of people, but what can we do other than drop a few more dollars into some random charity?

No one gives a flying fart about how many black kids kill each other in Chicago and that is a plain fact.

[
And why is it that NO ONE can explain why other cities seem to be able to manage their gang problems but not the city of Chicago?

Umm, the Chicago political machine doesnt feel the black vote is at risk if they simply ignore them.

This is the price of being loyal to a political machine.

Forum List

Back